Quote Originally Posted by Veej View Post
    Can someone please explain to me how to get rid of this shitty blue box glow in elvui on your bags?
    when I first installed elvui, it didn't do this. Now it does. I can't figure out why or how to turn it off. Please assist me! I get ocd and have to hover all the slots to get rid of the blue every time this happens

edit: tried 5 times and the pic doesn't show up. Do you have to right click and open in new tab
    It's the new "you bought this item on the store" glow. Elv has probably updated for 5.4, get the update.

Deleted
    Is there an addon which tracks if you have faced a certain team in arenas already? I'd like to have a /p message at the start of the arena like the gladius one which says "Enemy player: X (Restoration Druid). You have faced this character in 3v3 with 0 losses and 2 wins." Or something along those lines.
    It'd be nice to know what to expect.
    I know Reflex has tracking functions but there isn't really much time to find what you want in the log when the preparation timer reaches zero. So, maybe an addon to the addon Reflex? Or is there an option in Reflex already that I am missing that could do this in a faster manner?

Just wondering if anyone here is good with with excel spreadsheets. What i am trying to do is import stats from gear pieces into my spreadsheet for calculations mainly just for comparing gear pieces/sets. I have everything working except i cannot figure out how to import the actual data numbers. I have tried using several different websites and WOW databases but no matter what i just can't figure out how to import what i need. If anyone has a tip on how this would work it would be much appreciated.

Hi All,

Im just getting back into the game after leaving during Wrath. I'd like to get my UI back to the way it was when I played, but i'm having trouble figuring out what unit frames and other mods i have.

Screen below linked below (cant post, too big). Can anyone help me identify them?
    http://i.imgur.com/IFsyDwo.jpg
    Last edited by ataraxey; 2013-10-04 at 07:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ataraxey View Post
    Hi All,

Im just getting back into the game after leaving during Wrath. I'd like to get my UI back to the way it was when I played, but i'm having trouble figuring out what unit frames and other mods i have.

Screen below linked below (cant post, too big). Can anyone help me identify them?
    http://i.imgur.com/IFsyDwo.jpg
    Not really anything that distinctive.
    Damage Meter is likely Recount, though Skada is equally suitable for some people.
    However their reported numbers differ.

Everything else could be multiples, without anything specific being obvious to differentiate or force a choice of one or another.
    A broker display with brokers underneath, could be many.
    Action bar addon is likely Bartender or Dominos.
    Unitframes maybe stUF, Pitbull, Shadowed Unit Frames.
    Minimap could potentially be Sexymap or one of many others with less eye-candy.
    kgPanels most likely for the splat texture, but I cannot recall the source image.
    It does look a little familliar in style.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me identify the nameplate addon used in this image:

Thanks.
    Last edited by Zevoa; 2013-10-06 at 05:26 AM.

Does anyone know why I can't bind shift+numpad 5. I am using razer naga with the mode that my naga buttons correspond numpad buttons, but cant bind shift+num 5. All the other ones work though.

Quote Originally Posted by Slyre View Post
    Does anyone know why I can't bind shift+numpad 5. I am using razer naga with the mode that my naga buttons correspond numpad buttons, but cant bind shift+num 5. All the other ones work though.
    your OS already maps shift+numpad to different keys

Quote Originally Posted by pnutbutter View Post
    your OS already maps shift+numpad to different keys
    I know but if I bind for example shift+num4 it shows the bind as left arrowkey. But I cant bind shift+num5 in anyway.

Deleted
    I use mikscrollingbattletext and i have all the default combat text disabled, but this shows up really often.

A random absorb that shows up all my characters, i can't seem to locate the source of this, anyone has an idea of what that might be?

EDIT: Apparently it was a bug within blizzard's interface, i solved it, ignore this post.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-10-06 at 07:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakran View Post
    I use mikscrollingbattletext and i have all the default combat text disabled, but this shows up really often.

A random absorb that shows up all my characters, i can't seem to locate the source of this, anyone has an idea of what that might be?

EDIT: Apparently it was a bug within blizzard's interface, i solved it, ignore this post.
    Not a bug at all, it's an additional feature for default floating combat text in 5.4. I'm assuming you found out how to disable it via interface options.

Prior to 5.4 there was no indication of absorb healing via default combat text on your character.

Also I can see how that could be very spammy on a warlock lol...

I'm trying to make an Efflorescence tracker to show me when a person is standing on one of my Efflorescence zones.

So far, this works for me (the player), but for some reason ignores my target. Can any1 help me fix it?

Code:
    dOt7caGEvuAxQkTnHmtvrMRQGzRWnvrQBlHFlQDQs7LSBk2VQO(PQc)vGXHuoSidvfrdwvQgUu6GQkAAi0XOuNtvsluqTukjlwkSCP6Hus9uWJv0ZvAIQszQO0KrX0P6IsuxvffpdjUUK2OkQ2Qks2mI2ocwgs1Pr1NfQVRIWivLyyQWOLiJNs4Ksr3Is01uvDEK0LHETQqFtqw2IvqHagbmIvaz24a)SOU20eWW32rIk4P5JRGNFxqhJ5zdl1wuaFMncg5eJyfuxmyos7QWc65bkwbf1HZfRC5cQlgST4uHfST4uScwUjEG6suUG5iTRyfSCt8af8MvNP5BYLlG6hKKl66g91(GYV9Fe9F0YJJFbw8bj5IUUePhjGZiOmj5i3Xfnt8ZPZjGcsvpRgc8opog7IvWMR9jwnCxq7irf7cyQ9KZZgb2cCQTOaKaACbBTbsanoujj5wii4LYF(KGTfhJBQafuMKCK74orZefGeqJlW6CrJK)87pLJfmRRNlckXzqboVazeunib04cCEbYiOUyW2IJXnvGkSGzD9CrGtTffGeqJlOUyWMR9jwnCxHfuxmGbxVA4UclOUyqMa2lHPb3eRgcyW1RgUlWt9y0LlGSNkqW7jpP7VGtWz8s6sKUatTGTZJJX(QRTGsipUKRlr6cy4B7irT5mBe004yNmnXhAoZM9HM3tfCA(odEb7ncytJKHPNwRYlky908X9KzUXfyD5lBzRe4OfU15rUlwDT15rHOzt7vB6hu(JEnIgnrA5FKU015rePtlkkuOdkuOrjuuirA5pfDPO7HC5cwb2Fj(n0x7dbe01M4XHCja

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking for some addon to help me keep track of the achievement Going To Need A Bigger Bag. Doesn't seem to be any addon written specifically for it, so instead I'm looking for something that will let me put customized notes for specific targets. So if I for instance target a Foreboding Flame, the addon will also tell me (after I've told it to) this enemy can drop Ominous Flame.

Anyone know of an addon that can do this or similar?

Hello all I'm looking for a good clean dk tanking ui could anyone help me out? Thanks in advance!

Hi. Just came back to WoW and I noticed they added some kind of white absorb-prediction (?)- bar on the UFs...

Question: Any way to disable? I selected something in raid options (incoming heals i think) and the absorb stuff got removed on raidframes. But there's still the white bar on all other unit frames.

Im looking for some kind of script like "/script PlayerFrameAbsorbBar:Hide()"
    or something, been searching like hell.

Help please!

Quote Originally Posted by Beace View Post
    I'm looking for some addon to help me keep track of the achievement Going To Need A Bigger Bag. Doesn't seem to be any addon written specifically for it, so instead I'm looking for something that will let me put customized notes for specific targets. So if I for instance target a Foreboding Flame, the addon will also tell me (after I've told it to) this enemy can drop Ominous Flame.

Anyone know of an addon that can do this or similar?
    http://www.ui.wowinterface.com/downl...rBag.html#info

Is there an addon that shows buff timers with seconds like Bison but without changing the default buff/debuff positioning? I just like the timer style.

Is it possible using WeakAuras to check for your own debuffs (dots) on current boss and have it displayed on screen?

For example, I'm fighting Protectors in SoO.

They are marked as @boss1, @boss2, @boss3 on boss frames.

Can it be done to check if MY OWN Shadow Word: Pain and Vampiric Touch exist on boss and if not to put the message somewhere on the screen.

{bossName1} - OK
    {bossName2} - Missing SWP
    {bossName3} - Missing VT
    {bossName4} - Missing SWP, VT

Where {bossNameN} are expanded names corresponding with boss frames.

Quote Originally Posted by Lopina View Post
    Is it possible using WeakAuras to check for your own debuffs (dots) on current boss and have it displayed on screen?

For example, I'm fighting Protectors in SoO.

They are marked as @boss1, @boss2, @boss3 on boss frames.
    yes, it's possible, did you try it??

Hello everybody!

Can anyone help me on what addon is causing the green/red box on my bars(missdirection/serpent sting) ?

http://imgur.com/effAXPD
    Edit: Addons list!
    Thank you!
    Last edited by Tellez; 2013-10-16 at 07:45 PM.
    [url=http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/aggra-portugues/Tellez/advanced]Tellez
    Retired, playing casual on alts!