Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Not really anything that distinctive.
    Damage Meter is likely Recount, though Skada is equally suitable for some people.
    However their reported numbers differ.

Everything else could be multiples, without anything specific being obvious to differentiate or force a choice of one or another.
    A broker display with brokers underneath, could be many.
    Action bar addon is likely Bartender or Dominos.
    Unitframes maybe stUF, Pitbull, Shadowed Unit Frames.
    Minimap could potentially be Sexymap or one of many others with less eye-candy.
    kgPanels most likely for the splat texture, but I cannot recall the source image.
    It does look a little familliar in style.
    Thanks for the info. I'm still having trouble re-creating anything near this, despite a lot of time spent trying.

Does anyone else have any idea where my UI from Wrath could have come from?

UI again is linked here:

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-11-30 at 02:35 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ataraxey View Post
    Thanks for the info. I'm still having trouble re-creating anything near this, despite a lot of time spent trying.

Does anyone else have any idea where my UI from Wrath could have come from?

UI again is linked here:

which part you have trouble remaking?

Quote Originally Posted by Ironi View Post
    which part you have trouble remaking?
    Action bars w/ that info underneath and the character frames

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ataraxey View Post
    Action bars w/ that info underneath and the character frames
    all of these addons could be used to create UI similar to that:
    sStats - data text
    Bartender4 - action bars
    kgPanels - artwork
    PitBull4 - unitframes
    im sure there are hundreds more that you could use to reach similar results
    Abandon the search for Truth; settle for a good fantasy.
    iKeystones, iLFRDescription, iEncounterEventTracker

Are there any working mods that will play a sound effect of some sort when my lfr/lfd queue pops? I'm sick of losing them cause I'm playing Hearthstone or alt-tabbed out and nothing I've found on Curse seems to work anymore.

Anything can be harmful when taken to an extreme. Even moderation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meaux View Post
    Are there any working mods that will play a sound effect of some sort when my lfr/lfd queue pops? I'm sick of losing them cause I'm playing Hearthstone or alt-tabbed out and nothing I've found on Curse seems to work anymore.
    The default UI plays a sound effect when queues pop. Just make sure sound is on and you have enabled sound in background.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Hi all
    Could you tell me which addons is Shasqt using for that kind of red frame around the debuffs (and grey for buffs).
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kyx4z...zuGDBBKCEwruGQ
    18:00

Thanks in advance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tune View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/pBTacQG.png

Can anyone tell me what this is? cant figure it out at all.
    Weakauras, with what looks like it's Skullflower's bar texture.

Quote Originally Posted by Tune View Post
    Yep! I'm using skullflower UI so I'm guessing thats it. Any ideas how I move it? Can't seem to find an option.
    If it is WeakAuras, then type /wa and you might be able to drag it to another position, assuming it is a dynamic group or they are anchored to each other.
    If it is NeedToKnow, then open the options with /ntk.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    The default UI plays a sound effect when queues pop. Just make sure sound is on and you have enabled sound in background.
    I've always played WoW with the sound off so I can have music or w/e going instead. I still have mods like NPCScan that temporarily turn the sound back on when a rare pops up, I'm hoping theres a mod somewhere that does the same with LFR queues.

Quote Originally Posted by Meaux View Post
    I've always played WoW with the sound off so I can have music or w/e going instead. I still have mods like NPCScan that temporarily turn the sound back on when a rare pops up, I'm hoping theres a mod somewhere that does the same with LFR queues.
    Dungeon Finder Bang

Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    This one works like a charm, thank you very much!

Deleted
    Does anyone in here have any idea as to why my Skada windows keep jumping around on every relog? I leave them in one spot, pixel perfect, and when I log back in they have moved!!
    http://i.imgur.com/U932Z8T.jpg

Any ideas? I have them locked. It shouldn't matter, since I'm not touching them.. But still....

Edit: And, where the f do I find the test mode tab in Skada? I remember having this issue back in Wotlk.. But I can't for my life figure it out...
    Gonna sound like a complete retard when someone explain it to me..
    Last edited by mmocae31beb646; 2013-12-04 at 05:21 PM.

I use GearScoreLite, but I've notice that this guy's GearScore shows his alts, does anyone knows what version is that?

i.imgur.com/HiWv7k7.jpg

Anyone know if it's possible to add the new Dungeon Timer and AltPower display in BigWigs to QuseBossStyles?

Deleted
    I recently started using gUI, but the default UI seems to overlap the gUI, anyone know what might cause this?

IM gonna guess this is impossible but.. is there a way to set different fade on a icon in weakauras depending on how long cooldown it is left without having to make 5 different triggers? for example:

10sec left:100% fade
    5sec left: 50% fade
    2sec 80% fade

yeah you get the idea:P
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    IM gonna guess this is impossible but.. is there a way to set different fade on a icon in weakauras depending on how long cooldown it is left without having to make 5 different triggers? for example:

10sec left:100% fade
    5sec left: 50% fade
    2sec 80% fade

yeah you get the idea:P
    It's completely possible, but you'll have to clarify your numbers there. Do you really want it to go 100-50-80, or did you mean 100-50-20?

Also, when you say "fade" you mean 100% fade is completely visible, right (not completely invisible)?

Quote Originally Posted by pnutbutter View Post
    It's completely possible, but you'll have to clarify your numbers there. Do you really want it to go 100-50-80, or did you mean 100-50-20?

Also, when you say "fade" you mean 100% fade is completely visible, right (not completely invisible)?
    well its for keg smash> if i can use it its 100% visible aka 0 fade. when half cd is off 50% fade then remove more and more the shorter cd i get. sorry if explained poorly first time
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    well its for keg smash> if i can use it its 100% visible aka 0 fade. when half cd is off 50% fade then remove more and more the shorter cd i get. sorry if explained poorly first time
    Okay, this is a basic setup for that:
    Code:
    dStfeaGAsf6LKu0UivLxtQu7JKcZKurZLuvnBIUTu8yszNQYEP2nH9lYOaP(RI63iDyGHcsgSunCfoOIOtrsCme(mOwOGAPkclwqSCLEOaSksQyzQkpxLZRQAQiAYKy6sUOuQEfjv6YOUUqBKuLoTO2mjPTdIpssvMfPkMgjv13fKEMa6KKkz0ksJxGCjsk5wKuQRjqDpsfSsPugMuYtH2eM0y2OUefVQc0y9RlnQ40pqBAMHWnSOMdz5q59F(Z4z8tFT03NXgJkgvmPXAZWW8AsJ1)GnEfOINrgclkJbqPsfAOIuhQLcV8DPo04GLsvmgpE(gSu(anSdBmkyiSOmcIf1y845OixoSXBWs5d0W(r8r8fCGUmkPaftACPs2KgBIYkBsxUCzujFdj4hlGMUpJQ1W4YWzQG8FWgZAuHXOO2mmmVM04nyP8bAy)i(i(coqxgVcOP7dkAwugdO9hz7tyujF6yuOvziSdBeOOKRmvaKZ1MHH59mPFeM0yTzyyEnPX6FWgVcuXZyuWqyrzeelQX4XZzbeEp2HnYqyrzmakvQqdvK6qTu4LVl1HghSuQIXlgcdHffulRAoiJiuTRtDAmE88nyP8bAyh2yuKlJdj4NxJxmegclkmQQQ5GmohWKi5mso5eKgJhphf5YHnEdwkFGg2pIpIVGd0LXOO2mmmVM04nyP8bAy)i(i(coqxUCzueBi3mmmVNFFgbICdOYuHjn2aYctAujUGktfZ1)GnUSeuziSX6FWg1IxrBmEAajhKFeg1Os6oHFegbYXua5)GnQfVI2y80as(3pcJa5ykWVwg1Os6oPFeg)9RLXG8RLrnQKUQNFegbYXuGEJcnJlxXvK6QgfAvMkGESu4LVtpP(vGT0tQRWYcOsQTup1t9uFSu4LVthglfE57uJwPoqOK6JLcV8DPoDtDIuBPEQN6P(YvCfPorQR2Po0xb2k1v3uh6XsHx(UuxDsDfwwavuj1glumQrL0nSFegxAbk2VwgvIlOYuHrcJXJNbYXuGd7YLXSIr1KHtDSbCttD9cuyfJAuQuHgQWH4Yie)iuFIwUSba