Quote Originally Posted by Minax View Post
    Hello,

I need something like SLDataText (wich i couldn't get to work anymore), i couldn't find a DataBroker Display that didn't have a Bar. Need something where i can drag them around and change Fonts, Background etc freely.
    I did use ChocolateBar http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/chocolatebar and I am 90% sure that I could change the transparency of the bar to make it "invisible" and also use textures and fonts I like. I could also make more bars and in that way you can have x transparent bars with the info you want.
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Hello, I need help identifying the action bars, unit frames and the map addons from here: ht tp:/ /d.pr/i/NxSS (remove spaces)
    Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by kingwirch View Post
    Hello, I need help identifying the action bars, unit frames and the map addons from here: ht tp:/ /d.pr/i/NxSS (remove spaces)
    Thanks in advance!
    Bartender4, PittBull4 and possibly Chinchilla.

Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    Bartender4, PittBull4 and possibly Chinchilla.
    Thank you! But how do I get that background behind the action bars?

Quote Originally Posted by kingwirch View Post
    Thank you! But how do I get that background behind the action bars?
    That is likely kgPanels or LitePanels.
    They gave you possible addons as per what you asked, you just being unaware that it could be another addon responsible for some of the cosmetic stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Not sure if this is the place for such a question but i'll give it a shot.

In Elvui, can someone tell me whats the text format in the unit frame Health that displays HP percent IF its below 100?

Ex full health nothing appears. if 99 or below, a text appears with correspondent numbers.

edit: nvm found my own solution.
    Last edited by mmoc7d8146013b; 2013-12-25 at 08:51 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokharro View Post
    pixs.ru/showimage/Bezimeni1j_5974019_10184393.jpg

Hi. Can anyone tell me the name of the addon for bags ? Thanks. (can't post links so pls copy it and remove the space before "jpg")
    He's using LUI. I think that bag addon is integrated into the suite.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hi there!

I've recently started to look into making my own unit frames with Stuf and I seem to be having some problems with the backdrop of frames. Say I have a frame of 150 x 50 and I want a 2px border around it I was doing the health bar at say, 146 x 46 but some of the positioning always looking off even when offsetting the health bar.

Is the best way to get an accurate border to make one? I noticed the option was in the health bar but I couldn't resize a preset one.

Last edited by iuris; 2013-12-28 at 04:31 PM. Reason: added screenshot

I'm having trouble with my VuhDo main tank frame - it's only recognizing the tanks and slotting them into the window if they're assigned as a tank on the Raid tab (like in LFR). Is there an option somewhere for it to slot tanks into the main tank window if their role is set to tank (like for pugs where the leader won't do it)

Quote Originally Posted by Neos300 View Post
    I'm having trouble with my VuhDo main tank frame - it's only recognizing the tanks and slotting them into the window if they're assigned as a tank on the Raid tab (like in LFR). Is there an option somewhere for it to slot tanks into the main tank window if their role is set to tank (like for pugs where the leader won't do it)
    You can right-click a unit, select "mark as private tank", and have it show up in a dedicated private tanks frame. This would be better named "units I care about" since you are not restricted to, eg, tanks, as such.

I am, in fact, about to switch from ShadowedUF to VuhDo for my unit frames as a tank for exactly this reason: the WoW API provides no mechanism to show people with the "tank LFD Role" in a secure unit frame group, so you either (a) use the WoW raid main tank designation, or (b) have an addon that provides a list of units by name alone. Since (b) can't be updated in combat, none of the unit frame authors are willing to go there.

Quote Originally Posted by SlippyCheeze View Post
    You can right-click a unit, select "mark as private tank", and have it show up in a dedicated private tanks frame. This would be better named "units I care about" since you are not restricted to, eg, tanks, as such.

I am, in fact, about to switch from ShadowedUF to VuhDo for my unit frames as a tank for exactly this reason: the WoW API provides no mechanism to show people with the "tank LFD Role" in a secure unit frame group, so you either (a) use the WoW raid main tank designation, or (b) have an addon that provides a list of units by name alone. Since (b) can't be updated in combat, none of the unit frame authors are willing to go there.
    Yeah I thought about just setting up private frames instead, but always worried I'll miss or forget someone important.

Also, for what it's worth I use both VuhDo for raid frames and Shadowed UF for my player and target frames (and focus, etc). It's been a good setup so far for me

[edit] - I figured it out - Instead of setting the tank frames to "Main Tank" on the "Move" tab, where you assign it from the drop down on the frame itself, I set it to "Special" and then "Melee-Tank". Since the frames themselves are set to "auto-detect" it seems to do a decent job of filling it in itself. And I can override it if one is wrong with a simple right click
    Last edited by Ham on Rye; 2013-12-29 at 01:05 AM.

Deleted
    Hi, someone know how to change the position (from Top to Bottom) of the tooltip health bar in ElvUI in the anchor cursor?

Edit: Nvm found
    Last edited by mmoc205af47771; 2013-12-30 at 08:49 PM.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

Help with addon identity

Hello. Im trying to figure out which addon is making this interaction in game. I just downloaded Treckie's UI and I can't figure out which addon is making this box appear over my character whenever I have my mouse held over them.

I am fine with the addon, I just want to know what it is so I can move it to a more convenient place.

It wont let me link the screenshot, but if you know what it could be or would like to help let me know

Quote Originally Posted by RJC1615 View Post
    Hello. Im trying to figure out which addon is making this interaction in game. I just downloaded Treckie's UI and I can't figure out which addon is making this box appear over my character whenever I have my mouse held over them.

I am fine with the addon, I just want to know what it is so I can move it to a more convenient place.

It wont let me link the screenshot, but if you know what it could be or would like to help let me know
    Not unique to that compilation, but I can offer a generic piece of advice.
    Type /fstack in chat and see if between hovering over your character and moving the mouse away you see any named frames in the tooltip which might indicate a source.

Typing it again will turn that feature off.
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokharro View Post
    pixs.ru/showimage/Bezimeni1j_5974019_10184393. jpg

Hi. Can anyone tell me the name of the addon for bags ? Thanks. (can't post links so pls copy it and remove the space before "jpg")
    It looks like a really old Stuffing version to me.

Deleted
    Hello, I'm looking for an addon that can help me multi-dot. I want something like Grid but for adds like on Garrosh so I dont have to tab or click their nameplates and dot the same mob multiple times, like in the guild Topped Off's Garrosh HC kill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fragrell View Post
    Hello, I'm looking for an addon that can help me multi-dot. I want something like Grid but for adds like on Garrosh so I dont have to tab or click their nameplates and dot the same mob multiple times, like in the guild Topped Off's Garrosh HC kill.
    It's a popular desire, but it's impossible as the WoW API doesn't allow interactable frames to be created during combat (and an addon would need the ability to dynamically create frames as mobs joined the combat to do what you wanted).

I don't know what Topped Off was doing, I haven't seen their kill...the best they could do is create a custom addon where a Grid-like addon specifically targets the adds present in the Garrosh HC encounter. But that would require a custom addon for every encounter, an addon couldn't do it dynamically fight by fight.
    Last edited by shanthi; 2014-01-03 at 10:48 PM.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Hello, I'm looking for a way to adjust the size of mine, my target, and my focus portraits without having to use an add-on. I mainly don't want to use an add-on because I want to use PortraitTimers and it doesn't work with UnitFramesPlus. Is there a way to do it, if not any suggestion on a light weight add-on that alows me to adjust the size without getting rid of the original art, and is compatible with PortraitTimers. Thank you.
    Last edited by Tumble; 2014-01-04 at 12:59 AM.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Tumble View Post
    Hello, I'm looking for a way to adjust the size of mine, my target, and my focus portraits without having to use an add-on. I mainly don't want to use an add-on because I want to use PortraitTimers and it doesn't work with UnitFramesPlus. Is there a way to do it, if not any suggestion on a light weight add-on that alows me to adjust the size without getting rid of the original art, and is compatible with PortraitTimers. Thank you.
    I think you'd be able to do that with MoveAnything. All you would have to do is change the scaling for the frames you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Fragrell View Post
    Can't create clickable frames during combat.
    A request that comes up pretty regularly, but isn't possible.