10+ Year Old Account
    The one you've posted is what i have now and it has the 1px border issue, i already mentioned it.
    Thanks anyway.

Doesn't for me. Have you tried moving it ≥1px left/right/up/down?

Deleted
    I've been using Kong Automatic UI Hider to hide 4 of my Bartender actions bars grouped together. However, it seems to bug out when I leave vehicles, thus showing the bars and I have to mouse over them to hide them again.

Is there any way to group together the visibility of the bars with a custom condition in Bartender? It's for bar 1-4.

Hey does anyone have any suggestions on a prot warrior ui?

Quote Originally Posted by timbucker View Post
    Hey does anyone have any suggestions on a prot warrior ui?
    Use ElvUI, or the default Blizzard UI, until you know what specific problems you are trying to solve. Once you know that, ask questions that target the specific issues.

Deleted
    Does anyone know an addon to skin interface to 1px style? (minimap, buffs, weakauras, bartender)

edit: to go with CleanIcons: Crips http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info21119

Quote Originally Posted by Otzsx View Post
    Does anyone know an addon to skin interface to 1px style? (minimap, buffs, weakauras, bartender)

edit: to go with CleanIcons: Crips http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info21119
    I would suggest trying to replicate the border and putting it in SharedMedia, so that other addons can access that if they support it, or just put in the path manually.
    There is also a Masque skin to support CleanIcons without breaking the look. Masque: Clean Icons @ Curse. That should help with the look for Bartender at least.
    WeakAuras should work already, as the icons should be replacing those that any addon pulls, including that.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    I would suggest trying to replicate the border and putting it in SharedMedia, so that other addons can access that if they support it, or just put in the path manually.
    There is also a Masque skin to support CleanIcons without breaking the look. Masque: Clean Icons @ Curse. That should help with the look for Bartender at least.
    WeakAuras should work already, as the icons should be replacing those that any addon pulls, including that.
    I've tried masque:clean icons, but the borders are really distorted for some reason. I'm looking for similiar style to RealUI or ElvUI Icons.

Here you can see what I mean

Quote Originally Posted by Otzsx View Post
    I've tried masque:clean icons, but the borders are really distorted for some reason. I'm looking for similiar style to RealUI or ElvUI Icons.

Here you can see what I mean [img]
    That looks like an issue with the scaling.
    Try adjusting the size of the buttons to be a multiple of the icon size.
    I (think) the icons may be 32x32, so try that size or a little bigger if there needs to be a border.
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    here's comparsion of standard size icon:

left icon = weakaura, right icon = bartender.
    this is what I'm after (elvui)

Clean Icons can't do that.
    It is a fixed size border on each icon, since it is replacing each icon with one where the border is actually drawn on it.
    It will simply look wrong when at a size where the icon is not drawn at a full multiple of its original size.

ElvUI is drawing borders after the fact, Clean Icons is doing so before and so when you change the size the border goes with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Clean Icons can't do that.
    It is a fixed size border on each icon, since it is replacing each icon with one where the border is actually drawn on it.
    It will simply look wrong when at a size where the icon is not drawn at a full multiple of its original size.

ElvUI is drawing borders after the fact, Clean Icons is doing so before and so when you change the size the border goes with it.
    I see, I've tried RealUI 8 and there's a masque skin that does this, but it's not in a seperate folder so I'm not sure how to import it without using realui, or elvui for that matter.

edit: I've found Masque:FlatSquares to be suited for my ui, now it's just the minimap borders that I need
    edit2: Went through Post your UI thread and found that Birg has a minimap that's looking awesome, so I downloaded QuseMinimap, along with Masque: Blizz Buffs!
    Last edited by mmoc83c3477b24; 2014-04-17 at 03:41 PM.

Good evening!

I'm currently on the search for unit frames reminiscent of oUF_Hank but unfortunately it either doesn't work with 5.4.X or I was missing something. A unit frame centered around percent HP as opposed to the tradition "bars" and such is what I am after. I have managed to do something "similar" with Pitbull but frankly it's still a little lacking. Would anyone happen to have a suggestion?

Hi chaps. I've been trying to figure out something in a separate thread regarding skinning friendly names.

Using Tidy Plates and the Graphite Theme I've found a way to get the names to display in the way that I want, but that affects both friendly unit nameplates and enemy nameplates.

Is there any way that I can create separate settings in the theme for friendly names and enemy names? I know a little LUA but not enough to create separate conditions for this. I know it is something along the lines of "if unit = enemy then! and if unit = friendly then" but the specifics are beyond me. Any help would be super appreciated.

For visual reference, I want the friendly nameplates to be skinned so they show only the friendly unit name like this:

And the enemy nameplates should be skinned to show the health and cast bars as normal, which should look a little like this:

Any help would be super appreciated

EDIT: Thanks for adjusting the pics, Treeston. I totally forgot to do this earlier. Much appreciate. Such moderate.
    Last edited by captaincoffeecup; 2014-04-21 at 02:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gymertron View Post
    Hi chaps. I've been trying to figure out something in a separate thread regarding skinning friendly names.

Using Tidy Plates and the Graphite Theme I've found a way to get the names to display in the way that I want, but that affects both friendly unit nameplates and enemy nameplates.

Is there any way that I can create separate settings in the theme for friendly names and enemy names? I know a little LUA but not enough to create separate conditions for this. I know it is something along the lines of "if unit = enemy then! and if unit = friendly then" but the specifics are beyond me. Any help would be super appreciated.
    As far as I know, the way to do this with Tidy Plates is the "automation" option -- you can set when "headline" mode is used, and when the health bar is show, using that. Options include "always", "headline on help, health bar on hostile", and even as complex as "headline unless active, marked, or targetted", which gives you some-but-not-all enemy shown.

I think that hides both on the "hub", and at the top of the tank/damage configuration sections of Tidy Plates. It certainly lets me get more or less the effect you have pictured there, so I think it is the right answer.

Is there any addon that keeps track what pets i use vs specific trainers without having to write it down on a bloody paper?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    how to get rid of the * * in XCT?

What's the font?

Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    What's the font?
    oh god thats an old one.. uhm. i THINK its DorisPP, but could be Gotham black narrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by SlippyCheeze View Post
    As far as I know, the way to do this with Tidy Plates is the "automation" option -- you can set when "headline" mode is used, and when the health bar is show, using that. Options include "always", "headline on help, health bar on hostile", and even as complex as "headline unless active, marked, or targetted", which gives you some-but-not-all enemy shown.

I think that hides both on the "hub", and at the top of the tank/damage configuration sections of Tidy Plates. It certainly lets me get more or less the effect you have pictured there, so I think it is the right answer.
    Hmmm. See, I tried using that and had some really big issues with it not doing anything at all lol. I'll take anther look today...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    oh god thats an old one.. uhm. i THINK its DorisPP, but could be Gotham black narrow
    Thank you.
    I'm using DorisPP on most of my addons so most likely it's the second one.