Quote Originally Posted by Dzinx View Post
    Is there a website or some sort of collection with sUF profiles for import? I'd like to test different layouts but it takes so long for me to set it up
    wago has elvui profiles but i dont believe there is a website for suf profiles

Hey!

Im looking for an addon that shows me my party members duration of their spells.
    Exemple, the demon hunter uses meta an icon next to his party frame shows up with the duration of meta.

thanks!

Is there a lightweight replacement for Bagsync? Working right now, but it hasn't been updated in over a year. It's an item tracker that adds to the tooltip which of your characters has items. Example here: https://imgur.com/a/sYqOu

I don't want a complete bag replacement or an addon that does multiple other things, I'm looking for an addon that only tracks items.

Quote Originally Posted by kiyal View Post
    Is there a lightweight replacement for Bagsync? Working right now, but it hasn't been updated in over a year. It's an item tracker that adds to the tooltip which of your characters has items. Example here: https://imgur.com/a/sYqOu

I don't want a complete bag replacement or an addon that does multiple other things, I'm looking for an addon that only tracks items.
    Download Bagnon, but only install the BagBrother folder. It works independently of Bagnon and does exactly what your screenshot is showing.

Or, if Bagsync is still working, keep using it. It doesn't matter if it has been updated or not. If you don't want to load out-of-date addons, open Bagsync.toc and change the Interface number to 70300.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is there a mod or script that disables the annoying invasion quest popup in the top of the quest tracker? Ideally i would like to prevent all of those auto-accepted quests entirely.

Its gotten to the point where i actively avoid zones with live invasions. I dont want the quest in my log. And i dont want to have to click that stupid thing to turn it off, which then just opens another damned screen that i have to click on. Not to mention having to abandon the quest i didnt want in the first place after leaving the zone.

Is there a way for Shadowed Unit Frames to set a different font for different units? Currently, there is only a global font option but i'd like to use at least 2 fonts (one is small, pixelated for numbers and other - general font with good readability for texts).

anyone knows this actionbar addons, when u get CCed, all the actionbar status changed to becoming red and counting down.
    thx in advance
    can't post link yet, T T

Hi,

I recently came across this video and I really liked his UI setup. I already messaged the author but I opted to also ask here while waiting for his reply. Would anyone know the addons he used in his UI?
    h tt p:/ /y2u .be/ E48NGExhGtU

Quote Originally Posted by WickedTrap View Post
    Hi,

I recently came across this video and I really liked his UI setup. I already messaged the author but I opted to also ask here while waiting for his reply. Would anyone know the addons he used in his UI?
    h tt p:/ /y2u .be/ E48NGExhGtU
    its just elvui.

Quote Originally Posted by kheath812 View Post
    its just elvui.
    Oh. Is he also using MikScrollingBattleText?

Hey! I'm looking for quite specific set of features to replace a ton of custom weakauras. Something between action bars (without interaction) and weakauras (but simpler).
    TellMeWhen seemed an interesting candidate, but I couldn't quite find all the features I was looking for.

Easiest with an example; The icon for Avenging Wrath is there, showing it's ready. I activate Avenging Wrath, and the icon lights up, with a 20 second timer (more with artifact traits, obviously). Once that timer runs out, it gets grayed out (saturated) and continues to count down for 2m40s (out of the original 2m cooldown). Once that timer runs out, the icon is back to normal.
    A caveat; I'd like such an icon to be configurable to not show at all when it's simply ready. For example Divine Shield - I don't need to clutter my screen with information that it's ready all the time. It can just be there while it's up and when it's on cooldown.

I want to easily organize/add/move icons for spells and item this way. I have them organized in 2 bars now (rotational/common spells up top, and bigger cooldowns below). It's tedious (especially to order the icons) in WAs and it lacks some out-of-the-box functionality from action bars that I would like, namely out of range/mana indication.

So I'm wondering if there's an addon that I don't know of that can actually do all this, hopefully with some smooth animations (like WAs offer)?
    If not, I might try to work on a weakaura template that I can copy and in which I just need to change a variable to set the right spell. Or maybe my own addon? It would be time consuming but an interesting project...

Quote Originally Posted by Aethyx View Post
    Hey! I'm looking for quite specific set of features to replace a ton of custom weakauras. Something between action bars (without interaction) and weakauras (but simpler).
    TellMeWhen seemed an interesting candidate, but I couldn't quite find all the features I was looking for.

Easiest with an example; The icon for Avenging Wrath is there, showing it's ready. I activate Avenging Wrath, and the icon lights up, with a 20 second timer (more with artifact traits, obviously). Once that timer runs out, it gets grayed out (saturated) and continues to count down for 2m40s (out of the original 2m cooldown). Once that timer runs out, the icon is back to normal.
    A caveat; I'd like such an icon to be configurable to not show at all when it's simply ready. For example Divine Shield - I don't need to clutter my screen with information that it's ready all the time. It can just be there while it's up and when it's on cooldown.

I want to easily organize/add/move icons for spells and item this way. I have them organized in 2 bars now (rotational/common spells up top, and bigger cooldowns below). It's tedious (especially to order the icons) in WAs and it lacks some out-of-the-box functionality from action bars that I would like, namely out of range/mana indication.

So I'm wondering if there's an addon that I don't know of that can actually do all this, hopefully with some smooth animations (like WAs offer)?
    If not, I might try to work on a weakaura template that I can copy and in which I just need to change a variable to set the right spell.

WeakAuras does all you want, albeit some things require custom code (range/mana conditionals).
    Auras can be duplicated and changed specifically, so you don't have to create one anew for a similar ability.

Or maybe my own addon? It would be time consuming but an interesting project...
    If you have at least some coding experience, the first steps into writing your own addon are easy. So if you have the time and motivation - go for it! It gives you the exact result you want and it's a lot of fun.

Yea, I recently discovered the "actions" tab in weakauras (I think it got released sometime throughout NH/ToS? When I wasn't playing) which already simplifies quite a lot.
    Using 2 triggers (1: "have buff Avenging Wrath", 2: "Cooldown progress Avenging wrath, show always) and then 2 actions I can control the saturation, inverse the cooldown spiral and even make it glow just like I need to
    Now I have a "template" aura that does all that (so just missing the mana and range check) which I duplicate for each spell. I guess that's alright. I also only just noticed they added drag-and-drop to the list of WAs, which makes that part a lot less painful also.

Definitely have plenty of coding experience, just quit doing side projects when it became my studies and then my job. But I might, who knows!
    Thanks for your reply!

Deleted
    Hi there!

I'm not 100% sure this is the right post to ask this, or if I should make a new topic, but please do correct me if I'm wrong!

I've been searching for a specific addon, I don't know if there is any of such available. With the upcomming changes to leveling, some friends and I have decided to start leveling some Horde characters. We haven't done any of such and want to take the leveling slow and actually enjoy it now with said changes.

What we've been looking for is an addon which checks (automaticly) if we've all got the same quests, or if some of us are lagging behind. It doesn't have to do anything else than that, no auto-accepting or turning in. We just want to (keep) check(ing) we're all on the same page basicly.

Now I couldn't find any addon which specificly does this, is there any? Any tips would be appreciated!

Is there a way to have nameplates change colors depending on if I am in combat with them or not? For instance, in dungeons every nameplate is red but once I am in combat with a pack that has been pulled, could they change to blue - just the ones in combat?

Quote Originally Posted by TinyShark View Post
    We just want to (keep) check(ing) we're all on the same page basicly.
    Found this one called "Quecho" on wowinterface. I can't post links yet but a quick google should find it for you!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aethyx View Post
    Found this one called "Quecho" on wowinterface. I can't post links yet but a quick google should find it for you!
    I think that's exactly what we've been looking for, I'm testing it tomorrow. Thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Alyajna View Post
    Is there a way to have nameplates change colors depending on if I am in combat with them or not? For instance, in dungeons every nameplate is red but once I am in combat with a pack that has been pulled, could they change to blue - just the ones in combat?
    I'm quite sure (not 100% though) KuiNameplates addon has options for combat. You might want to try that.

Hello everybody, is it somehow possible to have different colors for Enemy and Player Castbars in ElvUI?

Quote Originally Posted by Xinkir View Post
    Anyone happen to know the addon that makes the default UI a bold black color? I'm not talking about Santa UI, there's a more darker version.
    Lorti UI /10char