Very silly question so forgive me, but my Shadowed Unit Frames got messed up and I can't figure out how to sort the raid frames by group. Right now they just sort at random and it's doing my head in. I've done it before but cannot seem to find the setting for it at the moment. Anyone know where/how to do it?

Anyone know if there's an add-on (or if it's even possible <_<) to save Transmog outfits account wide?

MogIt doesn't let you export the outfits into the transmog window, so it's no different than pulling up a website/text pad and manually typing in every piece again.

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    Anyone know if there's an add-on (or if it's even possible <_<) to save Transmog outfits account wide?

MogIt doesn't let you export the outfits into the transmog window, so it's no different than pulling up a website/text pad and manually typing in every piece again.
    I would hope they offer some slots account-wide.
    Annoying that you can't save the outfit of someone else if you are on the wrong character.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

7+ Year Old Account
    Any way to use RealUI without the unitframes? Use the bag, the Aurora-edit, the maps, the fonts and such but without the unitframes in the middle?
    I think everybody's nuts.

I feel like most my time on these forums is asking about addons nowadays, but alas.

Is there a HandyNotes addon for the Isle of Thunder Rares? Or any addon to list the rare spawns on the Isle of Thunder?

Want to farm the green fire tome for my future dark iron warlock.

Deleted
    I can't figure out how to make this happen...
    1.) I want to display my 3D character model with a nice animated background while i am in the main game menu (where you press macros, logout, ...
    2.) In the same way I want to display my 3D character model with an animated background while i am in the talent selection, like kUI did!

I know basic Weakaura stuff but not coding and custom trigger funtions or lua.
    I can't make WA do display my own character.
    Also, i can't figure out how to set up a trigger for an ingame menu.

Any ideas would be very welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    I feel like most my time on these forums is asking about addons nowadays, but alas.

Is there a HandyNotes addon for the Isle of Thunder Rares? Or any addon to list the rare spawns on the Isle of Thunder?

Want to farm the green fire tome for my future dark iron warlock.
    I tried https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addon...aria-treasures but it no longer shows rare spawns. It just shows Zandalari Warbringer/Scout spawns, and the treasures. :/ And on Isle of Thunder it only shows the rares you summon with 3 stones.

Anyone know of an up-to-date one that shows all the rare spawns?

Anyone know how this ret paladin in methods video managed to use MSBT attached to a unit, like blizzards default scrolling damage text? Would love to know if it is possible through MSBT or if I need to get a new addon

Ret paladin pov is mostly in the first two minutes of the video.

Quote Originally Posted by Bareno View Post
    Anyone know how this ret paladin in methods video managed to use MSBT attached to a unit, like blizzards default scrolling damage text? Would love to know if it is possible through MSBT or if I need to get a new addon

Ret paladin pov is mostly in the first two minutes of the video.
    Nameplate Scrolling Combat Text
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    Thanks! /10char

Is there a way to automatically (or with a popup or smth) change talents and even better - addon packs, based on conditions? Like when im alone or in raid

Deleted
    Hey guys,

I'm looking for an addon that can:
    - Track how much time does it take until a healing raid cooldown is back up
    - how many charges/how much time until battle rez is up.

I'm looking for a very simple UI representation and the addons i've tried so far are super cluttered.

Thank you.

Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Deleted
    If you use it, Exorsus Raid Tools has those functionalities as modules.

I'm looking for a really simple damage meter addon that shows only my damage/DPS, ignoring the rest of the group. I honestly don't care about comparing myself to the other players, I just want to know my own numbers.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikarugamesh View Post
    I'm looking for a really simple damage meter addon that shows only my damage/DPS, ignoring the rest of the group. I honestly don't care about comparing myself to the other players, I just want to know my own numbers.

Thanks in advance.
    » https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/cecile_meteroverlay

^ Awesome, just what I needed. Thank you very much!

Deleted
    Is there a way to force a specific unit to show up as a bossframe ?

hello,

Im looking for interrupt rotation weakaura and hopefully able to change to any spell i would to track (stun,root for aggramar), i used to use Tehr's but some raiders told me it caused them the lag :/ and I would like to arrange the list as the rotation

Please help advise

thank you

Deleted
    Hey,

anyone have a Weakaura/Addon etc that shows the Talents directly? So that i can see it everytime without to open the talent manager

I have it for the Legendarys/Trinkets too