Deleted
    Anyone know if it's possible to center align the text on this progress bar? I would have thought it'd be simple enough to do but I can't seem to find an option for it anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Erous View Post
    Thanks, there has to be another way. I see Bagsync out there as an option, but not sure if it interfaces with Adibags...plus it hasn't been updated since 2016.
    BagSync works perfectly fine, and doesn't need to "interface" with any other addon.

Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    BagSync works perfectly fine, and doesn't need to "interface" with any other addon.
    Bagsync seems to have done the trick, thanks for the response. Works great so far

Hi, does anyone know why Grid doesn't have a slider for the background opacity? I am pretty sure it had this. Also, how can I add it back?

Quote Originally Posted by Suddy View Post
    Hi, does anyone know why Grid doesn't have a slider for the background opacity? I am pretty sure it had this. Also, how can I add it back?
    grid2 does.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post
    Anyone know of an addon that modifies the default quest tracker into something a bit better looking? I'm not talking about Immersion or anything like that (I already have that) just literally something that makes the right hand side quest tracker look a bit better than a wall of text.

Thanks.
    SorhaQuestLog, you can find it on curse.

A few questions:
    1) I'm using WeakAuras for background and borders. Would it be better performance wise to use KGPanels?
    2) The only way I've seen to use WeakAuras to make background and borders is to make a progress bar and then hide the bar itself. Is there a better way of doing it?
    3) I was using prat to customize my chat, but it has a button you can press that brings up a frame with the chat log to copy/do other stuff. Is there a way to hide that button?
    4) If I want a background to hide when chat has faded, would I just have to set it to activate when some chat event occurs and then disappear after a set duration?

Thank you for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by aigo580 View Post
    3) I was using prat to customize my chat, but it has a button you can press that brings up a frame with the chat log to copy/do other stuff. Is there a way to hide that button?
    Open Prat’s options, click the Modules tab, disable the CopyChat module, then /reload.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Deleted
    Anyone knows what addon does this kinda of HUD quest tracker objectives over the world ? It looks familiar but I don't quite remember what it is. Also I would like to know how he does the vertical timer bars over the spell icons. If it helps he makes a quick scroll down of addons he uses at 00:32:49 here https://www.twitch.tv/videos/273221008

FarmHud

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StoutAel View Post
    FarmHud

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Thx! I figured as much.

Hello everyone,

I am coming back from a VERY long time away (last played seriously in 2011) from the game and looking at updating my UI. Most of the addons have been able to update just fine (unit frames, bars, map, etc.) but there are 2 that were out of date even when I left that I would like to find replacements for and I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction:

Kgpanels - used to create borders and background around unit frames & bars as well as custom coded drop down menus that I keep my game menu, professions & conjuring spells. (Would weakauras be able to reproduce something like this?)
    Fortexorcist - linear cooldown bar strung out to show all my longer cooldowns such as Iceblock, combustion, etc.

Unfortunately, because this is my 1st post I can't post a direct link or a images to show you what I am talking about.

Thanks!

Looking for a mod that tracks Paragon reputation across all characters. I swear at one point I had something that when I would mouse over a reputation faction it would tell me where I was across all my alts.

Thanks

Keyboard Turner
    5+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know name this pack ui?
    imgur.com/a/7gAbOlb

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by juniorhdk View Post
    Anyone know name this pack ui?
    imgur.com/a/7gAbOlb
    that looks like a customized ElvUI. I could be wrong, as i havent used that UI in a number of yrs, but i think im right
    ElvUI Downloads
    Last edited by Wramp; 2018-06-27 at 05:18 PM. Reason: added link

Deleted
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOws...ature=youtu.be

I love his raid frames, they are perfect.
    Does someone knows what is it ? Maybe Grid2 ? If someone has a simillar configuration I would love to steal it

Quote Originally Posted by Ikarugamesh View Post
    Hello. I recall an addon that I used back then for Archaeology but I can't remember its name. It allowed you to easily survey by double-right-clicking when you were in a digsite. Iirc it didn't have any other functions than that one.

Does anyone know what was its name? Thanks in advance.
    I'm still looking for this. I'm also looking for another addon, this worked with Blizzard's default group finder and it alerted you when new groups matching the criteria you input (like a word in its name) appeared. For example, if I input the word "brawler" it would notify me when a new group with that word in its name popped up.

As always, thanks in advance.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikarugamesh View Post
    I'm still looking for this. I'm also looking for another addon, this worked with Blizzard's default group finder and it alerted you when new groups matching the criteria you input (like a word in its name) appeared. For example, if I input the word "brawler" it would notify me when a new group with that word in its name popped up.

As always, thanks in advance.
    I use https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/archy for Archeology. Has more than the double click function, though you can turn most of it off.

As for the other, perhaps https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addon...e-group-finder , though I have not used this personally.
    Last edited by xerus; 2018-07-11 at 07:38 PM.

I believe the group finder functionality is no longer possible after the WQGF-induced nerf, as a hardware event is now needed to re-check for groups. This, unfortunately, defeats the purpose of having the addon scan for newly created groups and so this feature has become useless.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I log in my SUF has just started acting up, showing 'edit' options like the buff trackers etc and they won't disappear. It was working fine just the other day, and it wont let me bring up the /suf interface or anything.

I think it's profile related, because it does the same thing on another character using the same profile.

https://i.imgur.com/eQiMxNV.jpg

Any help is appreciated.
    Intel Core i7 2700K @ 5.1Ghz | Asus P8Z68-V | 16GB (2x8GB) Corsair Dominator Platinum 1600MHz (9-9-9-24) | MSI GTX 980 | Lian-Li PC-P50WB | Samsung 960 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB SSD (OS) | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD (Games/Data) | Corsair RM-1000 80+ Gold | Corsair H110i
    http://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/4808707