Does anyone know the name or where it is the option to put those bars that are the chest timers? Its Elvui, so its maybe an option, but I really dont know where it is.

Thanks in advance,

Quote Originally Posted by Solarblue View Post

Does anyone know the name or where it is the option to put those bars that are the chest timers? Its Elvui, so its maybe an option, but I really dont know where it is.

Thanks in advance,
    Those lines are from Angry Keystones, not ElvUI.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Deleted
    does anyone know the name the setting in MoveAnything to move the bar on last boss in Tol Dagor?

Quote Originally Posted by Silfwerfisq View Post
    does anyone know the name the setting in MoveAnything to move the bar on last boss in Tol Dagor?
    Is moveanything even updated for BFA? Version says it is on twitch app, but I doubt it.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Hi everyone, I'm hoping to learn to make a custom unit frame, honestly inspired by this gif I saw. I'm wondering what would be the best way to learn to achieve this? ouF, ElvUI, so on so forth? Thank you.

https : // gfycat.com / InferiorEuphoricAndalusianhorse

Quote Originally Posted by Silfwerfisq View Post
    That should be Unit: Player > Player Alternative Power Bar

I want to add arenas to BonusRollWindowHide addon. Here's the existing code:
    Code:
    SLASH_BONUSROLLWINDOWHIDE1,SLASH_BONUSROLLWINDOWHIDE2 = '/brwh', '/brwh2';
    local frame = CreateFrame("FRAME");
    frame:RegisterEvent("PLAYER_ENTERING_WORLD");

local function eventHandler(self, event, ...)

if not GVBRFrmShowLastTime then       
        GVBRFrmShowLastTime = GetTime()
     end

-- BonusRollFrame:SetScript("OnShow", function(self, event, ...)
    	BonusRollFrame:HookScript("OnShow", function(self, event, ...)
    				local   _, _, difficulty,_,_,_,_,mapID = GetInstanceInfo()
                    if difficulty == 23 then
                        if GVBRFrmShowLastTime <= GetTime() then --auto show after Reload
                            BonusRollFrame:Hide()
                            GVBRFrmShowLastTime = GetTime() + 1 
                            print("BonusRollFrame has been hidden!!! to show window type \"/brwh\"")
                        end
                    end

end)

end
    local function showBrWindow()

BonusRollFrame:Show(); --двойной вызов ибо в функции есть таймер
    BonusRollFrame:Show();
    end
    frame:SetScript("OnEvent", eventHandler);
    SlashCmdList["BONUSROLLWINDOWHIDE"] = showBrWindow;
    I'm guessing I just add this:
    Code:
    if difficulty == 34 then
    BonusRollFrame:Hide()
    But I dunno where to put it? Or if 34 does actually include arena? :V

Hi all im looking for an addon to reskin or replace the default quest objectives tracker.

Im looking for something to make it have a cleaner look. Similar to how gotta go fast or mythic plus timer cleans up the dungeon timer / objectives.

But for normal quests and world quests instead.

Is there an addon that adds profiles for keybinds?
    When I play a Warrior, Prot has much more stuff to click than Fury, so the overall layout for my UI is different, and not only that, but the keybinds need to be slightly different.
    I'm playing with ElvUI (with further addons on top of it, mainly Redtuzk, and it has an option to change the profile depending on the current spec of the character - which is great, just need the keybinds to be transferred along!

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Is moveanything broken? I updated it on twitch etc, cant get any azerite windows to show.
    Just trying again. Suprised nobody knows, such a common addon I see on twitch app it should be updated for 8.0 BFA, but I still cant find, or move azerite windows etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ylcard View Post
    Is there an addon that adds profiles for keybinds?
    When I play a Warrior, Prot has much more stuff to click than Fury, so the overall layout for my UI is different, and not only that, but the keybinds need to be slightly different.
    I'm playing with ElvUI (with further addons on top of it, mainly Redtuzk, and it has an option to change the profile depending on the current spec of the character - which is great, just need the keybinds to be transferred along!

Thanks.

https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/binder this might help, I use it for my healing keybinds on my druid cause its UI is also different from feral or guardian.

Just trying again. Suprised nobody knows, such a common addon I see on twitch app it should be updated for 8.0 BFA, but I still cant find, or move azerite windows etc.

If moveanything doesn't list the UI element you want move you can add it. First use /fstack to figure out the name of the frame you want to move. Then use /move name to add it to moveanything.

For the azerite window use /move AzeriteEmpoweredItemUI

this might help, I use it for my healing keybinds on my druid cause its UI is also different from feral or guardian.
    That's great! Let's hope he's going to maintain it, seems to be fairly recently made and perhaps buggy, but that's exactly what I wanted, so thanks

Quote Originally Posted by quthar View Post
    If moveanything doesn't list the UI element you want move you can add it. First use /fstack to figure out the name of the frame you want to move. Then use /move name to add it to moveanything.

For the azerite window use /move AzeriteEmpoweredItemUI
    Thanks man! didnt not even know.

Quote Originally Posted by ylcard View Post
    That's great! Let's hope he's going to maintain it, seems to be fairly recently made and perhaps buggy, but that's exactly what I wanted, so thanks
    Used it since WOD, I figure its an old addon, but yes...addon dev's seems to be leaving wow in the tones last 1-2 years...WoW just cant pay the bills.

Quote Originally Posted by CuchuCachu View Post
    Is there a better way to painlessly keep up to date on addons than the Twitch app? I think it is interfering with my game's performance (and I dont care for it anyway)
    Any ideas? Or should I just expect to manually put the addon info into data every so often?

Quote Originally Posted by CuchuCachu View Post
    Any ideas? Or should I just expect to manually put the addon info into data every so often?
    Just use twitch to update addons, then close the app. That's what I do because updating addons is the only thing I use it for.

I am looking to create a WA on my DH for Consume Magic.
    Creating one is easy enough however i want it to glow when the target has a buff i can dispel.
    I have been playing around with it and cant seem to figure it out.
    Is it even possible to track "buff type" on the target? In this case magic.

Looking to do the same for various dispels on other classes have.

Thanks

Back in Legion, I had an addon that provided a small button on your character tab, that would quickly show if you were missing any enchants or gems, etc, but I think I got rid of it when I redid my UI for BFA, and can't remember what it's called. I've tried looking on twitch and google. Just nothing is jumping out at me

Looking for a WA that can tell me if it's possible to refresh Frenzy via Barbed Shot. Many a time that I press just as it falls off. So something like Duration of Frenzy > Barbed Shot CD. And if it can show the time difference between the two. So if the buff lasts 6 more seconds, but my CD is at 5.4, it would show 0.6.

Deleted
    Looking for an Addon that makes the trivial Quest icons on the minimap more visible
    tried looking for it but either the threads lead to a dead end or a deleted addon apparently.
    I know there is Wholly or QuestCompletist
    But at some points you just walk over some quests or they are not shown with these addons(Suramar is one place where some seem to be missing)

I'm looking for an addon that shows unit-frames of every mob I'm in fight with (maybe capped to 10 or so)

Pitbull only shows Boss-frames, but I need them on trash, maybe even with an option to show the castbar etc