10+ Year Old Account
    Hello guys,

Does anyone know if there is an addon that exports my Bags to one XML file, for instance?

With Classic coming soon, it'll be hard to keep track of what we have (me and 2 friends) split between all, so we were looking for ways to keep track of what each of us has. (no guild bank )

If there is an addon that exports stuff to an XML file, I could try and build 1 DB to import that so we could have an idea of what each of us has.

Thanks a lot,
    ~ Ogait
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

Hi

Is there a circular icon pack for masque, which has a thinner border, or no border at all?
    I found a quite few, but they all use thick borders (diabloIII, renaitre, etc.)...

Quote Originally Posted by Papzer View Post
    Hi

Is there a circular icon pack for masque, which has a thinner border, or no border at all?
    I found a quite few, but they all use thick borders (diabloIII, renaitre, etc.)...
    You can try out www . curseforge . com/wow/addons/masque-cirque

Quote Originally Posted by KondiPrint View Post
    You can try out www . curseforge . com/wow/addons/masque-cirque

Ty, actually, that's what I am using now (circque-simple), It's much better for what I want to do, but it's not perfect.
    I don't really care about the border, because it will be under a circular progress texture from WA, I just want it to be thinner.

I think I checked every masque profile on the twitch client, so I guess I will try to find something on curseforge.

Quote Originally Posted by Papzer View Post
    I think I checked every masque profile on the twitch client, so I guess I will try to find something on curseforge.
    Those are the same thing. The Twitch Client's database is Curse. Every add-on you find on curseforge and wowace can be found on the client, with exceptions for projects that are disabled or inactive.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Hi how do I get Incubation fluid and Arcing azerite to show up on grid2? What setting for my debuff indicator?

Yup, I totally forgot that they bought curse. Bummer.

Hello guys
    for some reason i lost all the settings of shadowunit frames when i logged out...
    I need help with 1 setting
    How do i make the party frmaes and the raid frames show only the first 3 letters of the members?
    For example insteasd of Ultrakiller to show Ult

I have found it somewhere and i cannot find it again...
    thanks in advance

Got it for any1 wondering
    u add a new tag
    function(unit, unitOwner)
    local name = UnitName(unitOwner) or UNKNOWN

return string.sub(name, 1, 3)
    end
    Last edited by nightcrow; 2019-08-21 at 08:58 PM.

Hey

Is it possible to hide or show specific nameplates with plater?
    I want to see some totems (capacitor, for example), but I don't really care about pets. They are both categorized as minions by blizzard, so I am not sure if there are separate settings for them. Against a hunter/dk/shaman etc. team, it becomes too chaotic, I cant see a thing. I wonder if Plater can provide a solution for this problem?

Edit: I found some settings for this under advanced -> special units, I only have totems enabled, but I still see normal pets too. Yay.
    Any idea?
    Nevermind its working. Sleep deprivation kicked in, and I checked in the wrong option.

Btw I am still curios if some kind of nameplate filtering is possible or not. There is too much clutter.
    Last edited by Papzer; 2019-08-31 at 11:09 PM.

User friendly UI

Always try simple interface for your site and software like

I was wondering if anyone knew how to write a weakaura to show on death event, then hide when i click the UI button to turn on herb tracking. As it stands, WA2 in Classic doesnt have a way to track the “track herbs” aura.

I have the first part down, by using and event trigger in the combat log when i"player" dies, the problem is that trigger has a duration by default. I just need some way of triggering off the weakaura when i click a UI button, or use the spell (Find Herbs).

I was thinking of making some kind of trigger to hide on whisper, since I can make a macro that whispers myself when i click it, as well as casting find herbs. I just dont know how to write any custom code to use these triggers.

This is in Wow Classic btw. not retail.

This is as far as i got.

!nwvwZjooq4Fn7JzkFaKKh5WmHQiMSiNDMDFqgHTmw7yKySKjhpWV9TBj7GdSvndLXLvFRV(I6ttOK9uso(aFURs9c DlL86QIcn3qNpk8E)78VD4Tdgoa(pIwCZGHuYBD8VzyWipVHJ8999U72r(DcWKzLQ6NucPHsMgfNeTMsYuQQC1lsYl IdC6KZeIY3Xr3kYusKUPwSBhVwdHuSneBjGFYAQzs2EEltYCHm)0Mh41B1uWx5aBJamdX)op4hL0O5PnsHbnCoxBEg )MCOI9gyqGY2MIIK3GaI8q0YNM)8sWD2J8JCm6rhQpWRQe5D(mi8Uq0zTsmvTFlZCAZs1okr3S1s(PAEH4vk554fjP Zwen7mlc4rKLl2S2ogUryaApSW6iJLDhJgzRZmI98CNMFCBS87FR6aiJ1kYZWhsio4civRAQZCEIy4AnVMLzU2Lxg( PthtssjjJxN0h3hz)DgCkrO5rWSmijFf8qEkAjG4774xaPtHC3PnL2mQdHohFtUi5GqW1boOtNbNCgQ(akpZ2M3N8H 7DLbtFyCs6JKVM(ThwaH36)pmKKl0)BJmZiocAK1OnkOnIzpN4K8rvoNgFJVhko0hWRLSQ)cQQrukoiKs(bNFymKXZ mRrSd7aysXEhoI5fdR2q7bUPU7UMd9jqnsluivso6J9mH83xAaOf6YFB5DynZGYA7vXrftvvQAxpb(eyFhAFpaFBS5 718DG171mZF1KQlzqN)3BNJe715oqEKFRuUp)dD7XSFT)SYvOWAJ51I3pT5pBy5qmZoTj5Z(UFW7znMN1yExymN0)D )i1sMxv0oFB8ZjR65zxv0QNtwUioQL(NMhUiooAD6KvjjREC9IV(qs38YRCYrHwSTYwIwRmaYNybK4vOHD689l1bdb I4DO2ZpWL4k5IDLGeJgqjvkMDspw2zh(3uzeDf1zvmT(kQA0yxq04kaMxZ)zdxM9g4(VeaZ9nQSJDL4((HEbo5CqY2 gJrjxbcaJPAzukY(He6(SZvrk9Vp12khNY2DdWMJCtjD(GHEHJ8gHp3heoma36mc3NadpmTfBgx)O7Wh9sFUYxL226 U11Kkmxt2UcWai9Qd9mDJa3zoB23udowu(pqf67kqbmQXBr)mjR6qjZE)623HzXzcndsT52U(gJQRNIKXQ4wPrpuy3 UzNfEAtnFpCeNV3R4RB5ArnmEdMQdL6wTDvhZrQoaKmDDuumge)YMiahle7CxuHetOF0YVKl3bzGyF3M1Ztb2ANjIl GwKzZ(HH3hEFRsciftJVZDAIQgVewihWTGV4p4lqY7iOZGa0)0)l
    Last edited by Tesservct; 2019-09-06 at 02:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tesservct View Post
    I was wondering if anyone knew how to write a weakaura to show on death event, then hide when i click the UI button to turn on herb tracking. As it stands, WA2 in Classic doesnt have a way to track the “track herbs” aura.

I have the first part down, by using and event trigger in the combat log when i"player" dies, the problem is that trigger has a duration by default. I just need some way of triggering off the weakaura when i click a UI button, or use the spell (Find Herbs).

I was thinking of making some kind of trigger to hide on whisper, since I can make a macro that whispers myself when i click it, as well as casting find herbs. I just dont know how to write any custom code to use these triggers.

This is in Wow Classic btw. not retail.

This is as far as i got.

<snip>
    The tracking icon frame registers UNIT_AURA and checks GetTrackingTexture() to decide whether to show or not. An empty return means no tracking and an icon ID means there is an active tracking. We simply need to do the same thing to make a reminder weakaura.

https://wago.io/classictrackingreminder

(trigger is "smart", will not show if character does not know at least one of the three tracking spells)
    Last edited by Kanegasi; 2019-09-06 at 03:51 PM.

Hey guys i have a problem with 'Plater', i did a google research, read the FaQ about Plater and checked the options several times by myself but i couldn't find a solution.

My problem is: i want to disable the target texts(red circles) on plates. Btw it doesn't matter if its solo content, raid or dungeon they re always visible.

https://hizliresim.com/7BdObv

Proc addon for classic

Any more minimalistic addon over WeakAuras for tracking procs?

Focused casting talent proc from disc tree prisest:
    https://classic.wowhead.com/spell=27828/focused-casting

Tbh WeakAuras seem way overkill and I cant track it with the buff. I want the buff to appear in like middle of screen, large icon with the same icon as the buff gives on buff frame.

Shouldnt it be possible with some addon that rogues are using for slice and dice tracking? Maybe you can use that and edit, change, the spell id from slice and dice to focused casting buff?

Eh.. so since i took a break from both retail and classic, this stopped working in retail:

hooksecurefunc('BuffFrame_UpdateAllBuffAnchors',function()
    BuffFrame:ClearAllPoints()
    BuffFrame:SetPoint("TOPRIGHT",PlayerFrame,"BOTTOMRIGHT", 0, 0)
    end)

And this seems to have stopped working properly in both, it makes all the buffs/debuffs larger on targets, instead of only my own buffs/debuffs on target
    hooksecurefunc("TargetFrame_UpdateAuraPositions", function(self, auraName, numAuras, numOppositeAuras,largeAuraList, updateFunc, maxRowWidth, offsetX)
    local AURA_OFFSET_Y = 3
    local LARGE_AURA_SIZE = 29 -- Self Debuffs
    local SMALL_AURA_SIZE = 20 -- others debuffs
    local size
    local offsetY = AURA_OFFSET_Y
    local rowWidth = 0
    local firstBuffOnRow = 1
    for i=1, numAuras do
    if ( largeAuraList[i] ) then
    size = LARGE_AURA_SIZE
    offsetY = AURA_OFFSET_Y + AURA_OFFSET_Y
    else
    size = SMALL_AURA_SIZE
    end
    if ( i == 1 ) then
    rowWidth = size
    self.auraRows = self.auraRows + 1
    else
    rowWidth = rowWidth + size + offsetX
    end
    if ( rowWidth > maxRowWidth ) then
    updateFunc(self, auraName, i, numOppositeAuras, firstBuffOnRow, size, offsetX, offsetY)
    rowWidth = size
    self.auraRows = self.auraRows + 1
    firstBuffOnRow = i
    offsetY = AURA_OFFSET_Y
    else
    updateFunc(self, auraName, i, numOppositeAuras, i - 1, size, offsetX, offsetY)
    end
    end
    end)

.. which kinda sucks, was some nice QoL, what changed that broke it? :|

Is there a command to call the CharacterInfo frame? Mine disappears after any loading screen and I have no clue what's causing it, the only way to get it back it completely restarting the client.

If I could get a /script to pull it up I could maybe macro and bind it to my usual keybind as a workaround, this is kinda driving me nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Othragon View Post
    Is there a command to call the CharacterInfo frame? Mine disappears after any loading screen and I have no clue what's causing it, the only way to get it back it completely restarting the client.

If I could get a /script to pull it up I could maybe macro and bind it to my usual keybind as a workaround, this is kinda driving me nuts.
    The default keybind is C, or you can click your tiny head on the leftmost button of your menu bar. That is the CharacterInfo frame, also called the character sheet.

If you meant something more specific or a subframe of that frame, it would probably be better if you shared screenshots. New accounts can't post full links, but you can get rid of the https:// or http:// part and post the rest of the link for an uploaded picture, no need to add dots or spaces to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    The default keybind is C, or you can click your tiny head on the leftmost button of your menu bar. That is the CharacterInfo frame, also called the character sheet.

If you meant something more specific or a subframe of that frame, it would probably be better if you shared screenshots. New accounts can't post full links, but you can get rid of the https:// or http:// part and post the rest of the link for an uploaded picture, no need to add dots or spaces to it.
    No keybinds work. Not character info, not reputation, not skills. And most definitely not clicking the "tiny head". There's no point posting a screenshot of a frame I can't open now is there?

I recovered my original mmoc account so I could post the error log, the site confuses it for an url. Here is it:

Message: Interface\SharedXML\SharedUIPanelTemplates.lua:426: 'for' limit must be a number
    Time: Sun Nov 10 22:33:03 2019
    Count: 21
    Stack: Interface\SharedXML\SharedUIPanelTemplates.lua:426: 'for' limit must be a number
    Interface\SharedXML\SharedUIPanelTemplates.lua:426: in function PanelTemplates_UpdateTabs' Interface\SharedXML\SharedUIPanelTemplates.lua:412: in functionPanelTemplates_SetTab'
    Interface\FrameXML\CharacterFrame.lua:14: in function `ToggleCharacter'
    [string "TOGGLECHARACTER0"]:1: in function <[string "TOGGLECHARACTER0"]:1>

Locals: frame = CharacterFrame {
    0 = <userdata>
    selectedTab = 1
    }
    tab = nil
    (for index) = 1
    (for limit) = nil
    (for step) = 1
    (temporary) = nil
    (temporary) = nil
    (temporary) = nil
    (temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = "'for' limit must be a number"
    GetTabByIndex = <function> defined @Interface\SharedXML \SharedUIPanelTemplates.lua:419

Is there an addon that will make all Hunter pet abilities into one drop down box, including mend pet? Also one to add all of current spec Aspects into a drop down box?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Hey i just found some old Private Server Addons.

how difficult is it to rewrite it for wow classic??