Page 4 of 779 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

Been busy with my new UI today and looking for 1 certain mod. Been looking on the forums for quite some time to see if it was mentioned somewhere and tried to look with the search function but no luck so far. In some UI's I've seen the icons on the minimap as little square buttons next to the minimap and I was wondering what mod does that?

Looking for 2.

first, What unit frame mode shows the whole party when you target 1 member from the party.

Second, is there any way I can control two characters, with 1 keyboard. Or even 2 chars, 2 keyboards, 1 computer, or do I need 2 keyboards.

I'm having serious problems finding an interface that fits my wishes and i have even more problems creating one, mostly because i do not know what i want exactly. I've been looking through the "Post your UI" Threads for the last few days but haven't found the interface that seemed to be perfect for me.

There is a couple stuff that need to be considered:

- I hate such interfaces that are laid out to be fancy. I need functionality. Functionality > Sexyness.
    - I need around 35 buttons. There's some stuff i hide but i need atleast 24 buttons visible and no i'm not a clicker, i just seem to forget what spells i have, a look at the bar and i remember. Sort of.
    - I'm used to having my player unitframe left of my char and my target-frame to the right of my char, i tried to change that but it totally screwed up my playstyle.
    - Text needs to be readable, when i see how people use tiny pixel fonts i can't imagine to play with that.

So yeah i don't expect you guys to tailor the perfect interface for me but any tips or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks alot
    Nevo
    Quote Originally Posted by Freitag
    botting is a exploit/cheat, don't do that! or else kickboxing nagas will kill you. and your familie and if you had freinds they would die too. maybe they will kill your guildmates or F-list. dunno much about those nagafreaks.
    Hell yeah.

I'm lookin' for a mod that will show keybindings on keys. I use Bartender3 and SpellBinder, and as far as I know, there's no way to show keybinds on the keys.

I've also been bothered by finding an addon which is shown in this movie:

Filefront Stream
    Stage6 Stream
    Choose what you prefer.

The addon I'm looking for is the addon on the right side of the screen, showing the cooldowns of certain abilites. I thought about NECB but the looks of the addon in the movie differ a lot from NECB.

Kisses
    Kaemi
    http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o12/Vexn/Axe.png

Please read the signature rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaemi
    I've also been bothered by finding an addon which is shown in this movie:

Filefront Stream
    Stage6 Stream
    Choose what you prefer.

The addon I'm looking for is the addon on the right side of the screen, showing the cooldowns of certain abilites. I thought about NECB but the looks of the addon in the movie differ a lot from NECB.

Kisses
    Kaemi
    I think is:

AzCastBar

I recently changed my interface and only one thing i dont know how to configure.

I've seen the Ui of Tapestry and when you target something the target's healtbar(Pitbull) pops up....with the eepanels frame behind it...and also disappears when the unitframe is gone.

I searched almost 80 pages on the post my UI thread...but i seem to overlook it or something...can anyone please tell me how to "stick" the eepanel to the Pitbull frame?

Thnx in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Lastbreath
    I think is:

AzCastBar

Nah, it's not that. It's a bar for cooldowns, yours is a regular castbar.
    http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o12/Vexn/Axe.png

Please read the signature rules.

I've been messing around with a few custom textures, though I'm having a slight problem and I can't seem to get rid of it.
    I keep getting whiteish borders around all my textures, I have contracted the textures by 1 pixel in photoshop, aswell as added alpha channels after that, but it seems I'm doing something wrong. The background is transparent so that shouldn't be causing any problems.

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/9...rawrawrqb7.jpg

Don't mind all the other stuff spread across ze screen.
    Perennial Quest

Kchostrae, Shadowsong EU

i'm currently trying to make new backrounds for my chat frames but when i try to put the frames over eachother the chat vanish :/ yes the backrounds frames are set with "backround" as strata but still goes over the chat :S

Eepanels2 btw...

anyone can help me with this?
    [img width=375]http://dingfiles.com/bin/readf/?99145656F26RL255/Nataliah+rogue+sig.png[/img]

Ghostcrawler: "Frostmourne is a hunter weapon. True story." (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by pain
    I've been messing around with a few custom textures, though I'm having a slight problem and I can't seem to get rid of it.
    I keep getting whiteish borders around all my textures, I have contracted the textures by 1 pixel in photoshop, aswell as added alpha channels after that, but it seems I'm doing something wrong. The background is transparent so that shouldn't be causing any problems.

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/9...rawrawrqb7.jpg

Don't mind all the other stuff spread across ze screen.
    u can just create a white border using eePanels2 and make the custom texture the Parent, then just add a few pixels in width & height.

hellow!

I'm seeking a great UI for my rogue!

I only do PVP atm!

=)

ive got a 20" monitor!

thx alot

Quote Originally Posted by Windcape
    What addon(s) can move the pvp objective frame, that shows how far you are in capturing a objective (shown as image)

simpleminimap

I use Squeenix, but I take it's locked to the map frame then ? I would like to move it away from the map frame :/
    No, simpleminimap lets you move the pvp objectives thingy, the quest tracker and the quest timer, and the little durability guy all separately from each other and the minimap.
    ïт'ѕ иσт εαѕỵ вεïиġ ġяεεи.

Deleted

Not sure if this thread is right...
    how do i parent eepanels to quartz?

I use Squeenix, but I take it's locked to the map frame then ? I would like to move it away from the map frame :/
    SSPVP2 let you move it freely. > wowinterface.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jivo
    Not sure if this thread is right...
    how do i parent eepanels to quartz?
    guys. you need to go see the mods wiki/mod page before posting things like this.

taken right from the eePanels2 wiki:
    Changing A Panel's Parent
    The parent is the frame which the eePanel is bound to. The eePanel will inherit the visibility, opacity, and strata of its parent. By default, the parent is set to UIParent, which is the normal game window. However, if you were to set it to PlayerTarget, the eePanel would appear and dissapear along with the panel. NOTE: you may need to adjust the level or size of the panel after you parent it, or the parent may cover up the eePanel keeping you from seeing it.

Once an eePanel has its parent changed, it will automatically set the size of the eePanel to 100% to make the new parent's size. You can modify these afterwards. You may notice that the eePanel doesn't seem to fill the entire area of it's parent. This padding is caused by two things: the background inset size, and the border edge size. To fill the entire area, you can either set the edge size to near-zero, and set the inset size to 0, or you can set the frame width/height to be larger than it's currently set to, and change the x,y values to 5,-5 respectively.

When the parent is changed, the anchor will be set to the It will auto change the Anchor of the eePanel to the parent. Please read that section to understand what it does.

How to find a frame's name

1. Put the following in a macro: /print GetMouseFocus():GetName()
    2. Use the macro to get the name of whatever frame your mouse is hovering over
    3. DON'T use this on an unlocked eePanel. You'll get a name like eePanelGuideFrame1 if you do. The actual panel name would actually be eePanel1 in this case.

Note: If you would like your eePanel to resize when it's parent does, you may do so by attaching a script to it. See the eePanels Scripts page for an example.

Note2: Some problems may arise when attempting to parent a panel to another addon's frame. This usually has something to do with frames not being created when the eePanel needs to reference them. See the eePanels Scripts page for other ideas on how to make panels appear when you wish them to.

Is there any addon that somehow warns me when my tailoring cooldowns are finished?
    Quote Originally Posted by Freitag
    botting is a exploit/cheat, don't do that! or else kickboxing nagas will kill you. and your familie and if you had freinds they would die too. maybe they will kill your guildmates or F-list. dunno much about those nagafreaks.
    Hell yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaitaan
    Here a question from my side:
    As 2.4 is getting closer, I am looking for AddOns that could help a raid to master "new" encounters (no bossmods available). Instead of writing own bossmods I was thinking of "quick and easy" customizable timers for example. Something like a stopwatch with several bars maybe combined with a raidalert. I know, sounds like bossmods =)
    Unless you intend to go play on the test realm, there should be no need for this since the major raid most are updated while the patch are being tested on the test realm. At least this was the case for zulaman, and I beleive it will be so for Sunwell as well.

Now I would like to add a question as well:
    Does anyone know a lightweight addon for moving the buff frame, because after i removed the minimap it looks redicilous with the buffs 10cm from the edge of the screen. Also if the buffs could stack vertically it would be nice, but it's not required. I have tried Elkbuff and Buffalo and both use too much memory compared too the functionality im looking for.

15+ Year Old Account

hi!

is there an addon that annouces aggro gain vom a member oder me in raid/group chat?
    i testet some but noone does it :/ i hoped VitalWatch can do it but doesn't

llike
    me got aggro vom mob
    Group:"Anubra got Aggro!"

need help!
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    I defend Sylvanas because I believe humanity is a waste, in game and IRL. A human life is NOT more important than that of a cat or dog or bird. It just isn't.