Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

I think Quartz have a count-down like that. Also works for duels, arenas and other stuff

ah yes thanks, i found it in the quartz menu. can't believe i missed that

Quote Originally Posted by Thrust
    ah yes thanks, i found it in the quartz menu. can't believe i missed that
    It's perfect for your spells on that target if you can manage to move it a bit further from the casting bar. Let's say to the edge of the screen.

Quote Originally Posted by jajaja
    Hi there i was wondering what is addon is

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/2629/naamloosut6.jpg

im sorry that its pixelated but its a addon that shows the cooldown of other ppl in the match.

and sorry if its alrdy been ask because i didnt see it in this topic

tnx
    i guess it's afflicted u can find it here :

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...Afflicted.html

Hi! I'm looking for an addon wich shows the target with the full skin (like a picture of the body with the armor he carries), the hp, the raid mark on him, the name, the kind (humanoid, beast...) and more things in a little square.

I saw it on the screenshot on the news of mmo, but its lost, the post was about the dropping of epic gems in Sunwell Plateau, and i remember that the player with the ui was a human mage.

Sorry for my english :_( I hope you can help me asap.

I was wondering what mod puts the numbers on your action bars for how much the spell will heal for. Is it an option in bongos or bartender that I haven\'t seen?

Quote Originally Posted by Throrn
    Hi! I'm looking for an addon wich shows the target with the full skin (like a picture of the body with the armor he carries), the hp, the raid mark on him, the name, the kind (humanoid, beast...) and more things in a little square.

I saw it on the screenshot on the news of mmo, but its lost, the post was about the dropping of epic gems in Sunwell Plateau, and i remember that the player with the ui was a human mage.

Sorry for my english :_( I hope you can help me asap.
    you can configure PitBull to do that

Quote Originally Posted by Scarn
    I was wondering what mod puts the numbers on your action bars for how much the spell will heal for. Is it an option in bongos or bartender that I haven\'t seen?
    Dr. Damage

Looking for an addon that tells me sequentially what my damage/heals my MT takes. Like, the last couple hits/heals he takes before he dies.

Trying to figure out the percentage trigger in AG_Unitframes to display my health like this in custom mode

8000/10k (80%)

Thanks in advance!

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Vocal
    Looking for an addon that tells me sequentially what my damage/heals my MT takes. Like, the last couple hits/heals he takes before he dies.
    there is a mod called like grim reaper or something, not specificly sure, that tells you that.

Hi there WoW interface modification bringers of teh World!

This is my UI :

Beforehand I would like to say I am sry if i couldn't make my picture smaller, I know it's somewhere on the forum how to do that but I couldn't find it anymore

Anywayz as you can see my I got HP/Name/Mana displayed @ my Target ( target is on the right side ofc! ) and I got my own 'Player' as Pitbull likes to call it on the left side, It should display exactly the same and I got exactly the same option on but somehow when I open my map or when I load into an area the HP/Mana&Name of my Frames goes 'POOF!' and it's gone , now when I reload to an area or open my map they display for about any random time and go 'POOF!' again whenever they like to, this can also happen to my Raidframes, Party frames , Target Frame... basicly every frame out there >.<

I got no clue howto solve this and it seemed to happen every time when I put on the option: "Dynamic Frame Fix" on Eepanels2, but now when I turn it off it still bugs up and does the same as described above. It also occured to me that this all started when I updated my pitbull frames to a newer version and I updated eepanels2 also ( btw I put eepanels2 off now because I thought it was because of that mod but it seems to still happen >.< )

Please HELP! I am desperate

Kind Regards,

Skin.

Anyone know what Mods the Numbers (HP/Mana %) beside the character is?

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Minamoto

Thanks in advance
    First: Would like to know that too :P Got the same problem

Second: What UI is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Minamoto
    http://upload.team-duck.com/users/Sk...908_132452.png

Thanks in advance
    OnScreenHealth, Ace mod

Quote Originally Posted by Zetrix
    First: Would like to know that too :P Got the same problem

Second: What UI is that?
    Thats Tapestry's UI

http://www.curse.com/downloads/details/8365/

Whats the best bar mod to customize your UI?

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Bongos 2, Atleast my prefrence.

Ok cool thanks I'll try out Bartender3 ^_^

Ok another question, Whats a good chat mod? My friend had a cool one that dingd when someone sent him a tell. Anyone have an idea of what it could be?