Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

Quote Originally Posted by dr4ygon
    Global setting> Colors> Classes
    To get them back to the default incase I change my mind do I have to delete my WTF folder?

Quote Originally Posted by Winol
    hey guys
    i d like go remote ALL the red trash text that s displayed on my screen like "you are out of range " etc etc
    anyone knows any addon that could help me please ?
    Many thanks
    Error Monster from http://files.wowace.com/
    [img width=375]http://dingfiles.com/bin/readf/?99145656F26RL255/Nataliah+rogue+sig.png[/img]

Ghostcrawler: "Frostmourne is a hunter weapon. True story." (Source)

Calminaion

I posted this question as a seperate Thread before I noticed that this thread existed. I have done a forum-wide search for this, and there doesn't seem to be anything on this topic yet ...

Does anybody know if it's possible to save recount's data into an external source (csv or something). Can I do it with Recount itself, or is there another addon which can do it for me (this was suggested by a guildie, although I think he was clutching at straws)

Thanks all

Hey, so i'm looking for an addon to display the enemy targets HP in numbers... Right now it's just %, this could be useful, especially in pvp.

I had this feature with mobinfo2 or something like that, but that addon also saved all the info about the mobs, loot, hp,mana,location, and i don't really want that, trying to keep the interface slim for performance Guess it just calculates the hp with the reduction in % with your hit in numbers.

Anyone knows a light weight addon with this feature? thx

Quote Originally Posted by Calminaion
    I posted this question as a seperate Thread before I noticed that this thread existed. I have done a forum-wide search for this, and there doesn't seem to be anything on this topic yet ...

Does anybody know if it's possible to save recount's data into an external source (csv or something). Can I do it with Recount itself, or is there another addon which can do it for me (this was suggested by a guildie, although I think he was clutching at straws)

Thanks all
    enable combatlog, get wowwebstats.com local client, trim log, be happy
    A bit more complicated but recount + wowwebstats.com's non-hosted report are basically the same (or let it be hosted on the WWS site and get even more of it)

So much better than exporting recount data...

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Anyone know how to get Grid Mana bars to depelete when mana is gone instead of fill up? I would like to be able to see everyones mana but it being backwards really irritates me

Edit: I figured it out, i had to invert the colors, anyone have a better idea?

Calminaion

Quote Originally Posted by Nye
    enable combatlog, get wowwebstats.com local client, trim log, be happy
    A bit more complicated but recount + wowwebstats.com's non-hosted report are basically the same (or let it be hosted on the WWS site and get even more of it)

So much better than exporting recount data...
    Thanks mate, I have been doing that, just thought there was a slightly simpler way of doing things ..

Deleted

Hello all.

I'm looking for a friendlist/guild addon that outputs "<name> (friend) has come online in <location>"
    or "<name> (guild) has come online in <location>".
    I've seen this in a few UIs in the "Post your UI" topic but I can't seem to find it.
    The problem is that I have a big friendlist and guild and a few days ago I said "Hi there, x!" into the guild chat, while the one coming online was only in my friendlist and everyone wondered to whom I was talking.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I couldn't really find something related through the search tool.
    Thanks in advance.

This is actually in regards to SCT mod, the actual one. I know there are numerous scrolling combat text mods, but I like SCT the most, and this is for anyone using it..

Is there anyway to widen the distance between the middle of the screen and where the text actually shows if you are using the HUD-style text, where the numbers, such as "+10 mana" (Spellsurge), start at the top, and arc down to the bottom? When using default zoomed out camera, for example, this text goes from my head to my knees, and I want to widen it out so that I can have a bit cleaner UI and some room for a message or two without it being covered up.

I am looking for an "specific " UI :
    - its for protection paladin
    - its for raiding
    - its not too complicated (I've never used any other UI than basic one)
    - its not making things beside raiding difficult

Could anyone tell me what addon his is

Quote Originally Posted by Anomis
    Could anyone tell me what addon his is

recount

Quote Originally Posted by Strad
    Hey, so i'm looking for an addon to display the enemy targets HP in numbers... Right now it's just %, this could be useful, especially in pvp.

I had this feature with mobinfo2 or something like that, but that addon also saved all the info about the mobs, loot, hp,mana,location, and i don't really want that, trying to keep the interface slim for performance Guess it just calculates the hp with the reduction in % with your hit in numbers.
    mobhealth3

Quote Originally Posted by Xaith
    Hello all.

I'm looking for a friendlist/guild addon that outputs "<name> (friend) has come online in <location>"
    or "<name> (guild) has come online in <location>".
    I've seen this in a few UIs in the "Post your UI" topic but I can't seem to find it.
    The problem is that I have a big friendlist and guild and a few days ago I said "Hi there, x!" into the guild chat, while the one coming online was only in my friendlist and everyone wondered to whom I was talking.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I couldn't really find something related through the search tool.
    Thanks in advance.
    There is an addon for the Chat-Mod "Prat" that has this sort of functionality. Its called Prat_signon and you can get it from the Ace-Website (http://files.wowace.com).

I tested it recently but I deactivated it again. It does not show Classcolor on Nicknames, which I have come too acustomed to to just miss that feature.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Sans
    There is an addon for the Chat-Mod "Prat" that has this sort of functionality. Its called Prat_signon and you can get it from the Ace-Website (http://files.wowace.com).

I tested it recently but I deactivated it again. It does not show Classcolor on Nicknames, which I have come too acustomed to to just miss that feature.
    I found it already, but thanks anyway
    Hm, it's not that important to me to have the classcolor of my friends, I guess.

Hey, I was wondering if anyone knows of an Earth Shield tracking addon. Something that would tell me when the shield expires and also gives me the number of charges left. I already have an addon that tracks totems and such just need something stand alone for Earth Shield. TY! Sorry if this has already been posted.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud
    mobhealth3
    sweeet thx

Quote Originally Posted by osuarez89
    Hey, I was wondering if anyone knows of an Earth Shield tracking addon. Something that would tell me when the shield expires and also gives me the number of charges left. I already have an addon that tracks totems and such just need something stand alone for Earth Shield. TY! Sorry if this has already been posted.
    Earthshield Tracker - look on Curse - cant remember link

here's a hard one:

anyone knows an addon that check the raid group and then check my buffs so i have them all.

IE if there are 4 pallys it checks so i have 4 blessings

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by osuarez89
    I use Shaman Friend.
    You can find it on curse: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/details/6330/
    It has several other abilities, like showing what you purged, wich spell got absorbed by grounding etc. But it also has a earthshield tracker built in, and I kinda like it. You can just click on the icon to refresh earth shield on the specific person you casted it on.