Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

Ok so I'm having this "cosmetic problem". As you can see in the picture below, I have these black boxes behind my Bulldog Unitframes, made with EEPanels2.

Everyhing OK.

But when I don't have target or target's target selected, those two black boxes stay there, and they don't really look good:

Ugly.
    Ugly.

Is there any way to make those boxes disappear when I don't have target selected?

Thanks in advance!

u have to anchor and parent the panels to the unitframes

Tenlos - Formerly Xiper

Someone asked this question earlier too and went unanswered. How do you get textures like this: http://www.shutter7.com/coppermine/d...106&fullsize=1 ?

are there any good alternative bar skinners to cycircled?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich
    Someone asked this question earlier too and went unanswered. How do you get textures like this: http://www.shutter7.com/coppermine/d...106&fullsize=1 ?
    if u look at the stickies u will find this:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=2128.0

Tenlos - Formerly Xiper

Quote Originally Posted by dr4ygon
    if u look at the stickies u will find this:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=2128.0
    I'm not good enough to make anything of my own (don't tell anyone)!

Quote Originally Posted by dr4ygon
    u have to anchor and parent the panels to the unitframes
    Yeah thought so, but how do I find out the "names" of the target and target's target?

EDIT: Found out myself @ eepanels wiki

Quote Originally Posted by Leshya
    My current UI...a modified verison of Bidelle's UI! Taken in raid so you can see everything!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...308_194337.jpg
    What's the name of the addon for the buffswindows?

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix07
    What's the name of the addon for the buffswindows?
    Could be (CyCircled) Buffalo

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

buffalo with cycircled, cycircled skin is vol

I have a question about a hunter interface, hope im in the good thread for this because there are só many :P

My mate has this interface: http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9...terfacenb1.jpg

I think the bars and minimap look awsome, he downloaded "MazzleUI" wich is like one big addon pack, The only thing i hate about this pack is that you can not switch off certain addons to use other ones. The target and party members (mordena is in his party, so you see the big ass chars) in this UI suck badly, so my question here:

wich addons are needed to make the bars, minimap, chat screen to look like this?

i just want to use CT buffmod for the buffs and X-perl for my target/targets target etc. Is this possible?

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Take the base of his ui, Take out his unit frames, install Xpearl, i dont see a buff mod on the screen so you can add that as you please.

he edited the Eepanels to have his own design so the skins behind the chat and stuff are basicly designs built to his prefrence

hi
    this is a UI i ve been working on but its not ready yet (i use to test the new UI to my low lvl paladin before i do the final tests and adjustments on my warrior or hunter)

im gonna colour the bars that indicate health and mana (i know how to do that) but i also want to change the texture
    of the bars but the problem is that the original options that pitbull gives me (Blizzard, healbot, rock etc.) are not of my taste and i was looking for something else

so anyone know a pack that can add textures for the pitbull bars? or where can i fing the original ones so i can use a program like PS to change them

ty

Take the base of his ui, Take out his unit frames, install Xpearl, i dont see a buff mod on the screen so you can add that as you please.

he edited the Eepanels to have his own design so the skins behind the chat and stuff are basicly designs built to his prefrence
    no he just downloaded a whole pack, that made it look like this. and of the whole pack, i dont know what changes the bars and chat screen etc, so i dont know the "core" of hi interface. so i was wondering if someone could tell me the name of the addons.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Savaoth, files.wowace.com there is a addon called sharedmedia, it has a ton of diffrent looks.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Delete Discord unit frames in your addon folder, or Backup the WTF before you do this please,thats the first step,

You'll install xpearl in its place and then modify to as you please.

Quote Originally Posted by Cronik
    Delete Discord unit frames in your addon folder, or Backup the WTF before you do this please,thats the first step,

You'll install xpearl in its place and then modify to as you please.
    Thanks, ill try that.

But you dont know the names of the addons to make the buttons in his bar like that, and the minimap etc?
    The addon pack just asks you a ton of questions and with the answers it makes an interface. way too heavy on memory and really annoying. so id rather stat from scratch then mess around with the pack. So the addon names would be awsome

I've been looking around for this type of addon for a while, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. I'm looking for several functions:

I need an addon to warn me when somebody crowd controls either my enemy or ally(ie, a warning for KS, polymorph, cheap shot, cyclone, fear, etc) and I need an addon to warn me whenever my polymorph breaks, at least. Ideally, it would also warn whenever another cc on an enemy broke
    I also need an addon that alerts me to important enemy abilities, like ice block, cloak of shadows, vanish, pain supression, etc.

I've been looking around for a while and i'm quite desperate, could anybody please help me with any of these? Thanks

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

What makes the buttons look like that is Bongos ( your Bar addon ) and Cycircled, if you want to change it, its in cycircled. i had temporarly downloaded that pack to look at what UI type he was using, he is probably using Simple mini map, if you type /rock you'll be able to configure these addons from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Cronik
    What makes the buttons look like that is Bongos ( your Bar addon ) and Cycircled, if you want to change it, its in cycircled. i had temporarly downloaded that pack to look at what UI type he was using, he is probably using Simple mini map, if you type /rock you'll be able to configure these addons from there.
    you sir, are a hero :-*

let me try it out