15+ Year Old Account

Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

Quote Originally Posted by firebladex
    Does anyone know how i can drag/hide these buffs next to my map. Its annoying as hell.

http://img374.imageshack.us/my.php?i...aamloosdc4.jpg ( in the red square if you didnt understand what i meant )

Thanks for your help...
    That depends on what map mod your using as im 100% sure it got something to do with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Virtud
    Might be Eavesdrop, and if i'm not wrong you can find it on wowace.com
    Yep, that's the one. Thx alot m8

Quote Originally Posted by Nørf
    That depends on what map mod your using as im 100% sure it got something to do with that.
    Uhm i am using mappy atm. Do you some other addons where the map looks almost the same but has an option to remove the buffs or disable it.
    This addon is same as the normal one of blizzard but only looks different.

Can I somehow see my partymembers targets in ag_unitframes?

I think it's just about done, but I still have some small things to finish up.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...508_202350.jpg

EDIT: How do you skin the buff frames on Pitbull? I want them to use the VolM skin from cyCircled, but I'm not quite sure how to do it.

EDIT 2: Also also, for some reason, everytime I log out, and log back in at a later time, the font size in the main chat window resets to 12, and I like it at size 10. I have to manually change it everytime I log in and do a /RL to get it to fix. I'm not sure why its not saving the settings. >

I've also been getting this error upon login and I'm not quite sure what to do to fix it.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...508_103355.jpg

Edit 3: Anyone know of a way to color any of the text fields by hostility such as the player name using Pitbull?
    --Solved: [HostileColor Name] [(AFK or DND):Angle]
    SkoorbVyvanseKarmann

K ... i got a other question.

After watching a Mage pvp video ( http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=69739 )

he used addons, 1 took my eye. The one wich shows in the middle of your screen if your target uses CloS or spell lock of fell hunter is ready or not. Or when it is used.

Anyone knows how this one is called?

Question: Buffalo

I use Cycircled and have VolM and Vol installed. Now i log in and in my Bartender and Buffalo theres Cycircled VolM enabled, so I choose Vol and press ok. Those bars are now with Vol texture, but after I relog the addons load ye olde VolM texture...

I even changed it in the lua. file but it ain´t happening...

I need help

(Maybe just delete VolM from the interface folder, I´ll try it in a sec)

ok listen the fuck up

Quote Originally Posted by firebladex
    K ... i got a other question.

After watching a Mage pvp video ( http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=69739 )

he used addons, 1 took my eye. The one wich shows in the middle of your screen if your target uses CloS or spell lock of fell hunter is ready or not. Or when it is used.

Anyone knows how this one is called?
    Magictrack, never updated for 2.4.
    Use afflicted instead.

Hey, I'm new to the rogue class and was curious about what you guys think are some essential addons to have as a rogue. Only Ace2 mods please, unless you consider an addon exceptional and/or neccesary. Also I once saw an addon (not sure if it was a rogue or not) that used bars to show the remaining CD on spells, I'm not sure if it's class specific but if you have any idea about what im talking about please post.

Deleted

Sry if it's been asked before but I've seen alot of MMO-Champs item tooltips showing a stat summary, e.g.

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...armobeauty.jpg

I would very much like to know what plugin was responsible for these as it would make gear choices a tad easier to make.

Thanks.

It's called RatingBuster ---> hit me

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by VF | Azraíl
    It's called RatingBuster ---> hit me
    Just installed, wow, statgasm... thanks

I'm tired of AGUF but everytime I try to use Pitbull I run into numerous error msgs regarding missing libraries. Can someone point me in the direction of what exactly I need to download. I thought it was just Pitbull from WoWAce.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimpyy
    I'm tired of AGUF but everytime I try to use Pitbull I run into numerous error msgs regarding missing libraries. Can someone point me in the direction of what exactly I need to download. I thought it was just Pitbull from WoWAce.
    http://www.wowace.com/wiki/WowAceUpdater
    Use that to install it.

thanks...its working now and no problems so far

This has probably been asked before, but I'm just really too lazy to try and find the answer in a previous post/thread. What is the / command to access the menu for Zuxana's Model citizen? I have the normal one and Zmodbd advanced as well if that makes a difference. I've tried the following commands and nothing worked:

/zucana
    /modelcitizen
    /zmodbd

Any help would be appreciate. Thanks!

how do you get all the bar textures for pitbull, i used to have so many now i only have like 12 ...

I use ArcHUD and like it... however on my main (spriest) I can see a swing timer... but on my two alts (fury warrior + rogue) I can't see the swing timer... nor can I find the option to enable one.

Can anyone tell me how I enable this... and if its possible to enable a separate swing timer for each weapon?

I have two quick that may be related.
    1) I'm using OnScreenHealth but all I see is the percentage for the mob. What mod would show me mob health?
    2) I also want to see current hp over max hp w/ OnScreenHealth. Is that possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Kamerot
    This has probably been asked before, but I'm just really too lazy to try and find the answer in a previous post/thread. What is the / command to access the menu for Zuxana's Model citizen? I have the normal one and Zmodbd advanced as well if that makes a difference. I've tried the following commands and nothing worked:

/zucana
    /modelcitizen
    /zmodbd

Any help would be appreciate. Thanks!
    i think it was "/zmc config"