Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcefire
    I think that is just the default WoW XP text. You can find this under the combat text options in the Interface menu.
    Checked, and everything is turned off :/.

Noticed this thread yesterday and I've been reading through half of it now! Very interesting I must say!

But, even I have a question.

I'm currently using Xperl as unitframes and CTmod to configure the rest of my UI, buttons etc. Is there another addon which makes it possible to scale/remove the bags and the menu where you can access options, player pane etc.

I'm kinda planning on changing CTmod to bartender but the configurations kinda scares me.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Grollm
    Noticed this thread yesterday and I've been reading through half of it now! Very interesting I must say!

But, even I have a question.

I'm currently using Xperl as unitframes and CTmod to configure the rest of my UI, buttons etc. Is there another addon which makes it possible to scale/remove the bags and the menu where you can access options, player pane etc.

I'm kinda planning on changing CTmod to bartender but the configurations kinda scares me.

Thanks!
    Bartender3 FTW...

a little of configuration... but it worth the pain

How do I fix this problem with Pitbull?

Hi, does anybody know this addon?

Thanks!

hi..

what is buttons of this ui..(and which addon timers on buttons)

Hey Can someone tell me the mods that are being used in this UI. I cant seem to get ahold of the creator and would like to make it.

thanks. the link is below

http://www.easypics.us/pics/WoWScrnS...08_224946.html

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Shel
    Hi, does anybody know this addon?

Thanks!
    That's Demon from WowAce:
    http://files.wowace.com/Demon/Demon.zip

Thanks a lot man!

Is there a simple mod that will announce to chat frames/make a noise when a debuff is about to fade? (IE Insect Swarm/Scorch/Winter's Chill)

Possibly something that will say "Reapply (whatever) now!" kinda thing...? Not just something that tracks a cooldown, but like scorch for example- it'll warn at maybe 5 or 3 sec left that it's falling off.

Thanks in advance!
    Solerius of Garona
    Andarix @tumblr

Scorchio! does it for Scorch, don't know about the others.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by B1ue
    hi..

what is buttons of this ui..(and which addon timers on buttons)

Bartender or bongos with CyCircled

I have a question. I dont know if this has happened to anyone else or if it has already been answered in this forum. If it has please point me in the right direction. I didnt feel like llooking through the 100 and some pages of posts.

Anyway the question.

Ever since 2.4.2 or waterver the latest one was I have been having a problem when my cartogropher and my questhelper are up at the same time. I get an error message that wont go away. Does anyone have any thoughts on this. Im not at my normal computer now otherwise i would post a screenshot of it. I will do that later but if you have any idea what it is I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Orso
    I have a question. I dont know if this has happened to anyone else or if it has already been answered in this forum. If it has please point me in the right direction. I didnt feel like llooking through the 100 and some pages of posts.

Anyway the question.

Ever since 2.4.2 or waterver the latest one was I have been having a problem when my cartogropher and my questhelper are up at the same time. I get an error message that wont go away. Does anyone have any thoughts on this. Im not at my normal computer now otherwise i would post a screenshot of it. I will do that later but if you have any idea what it is I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks
    I got no clue why it does that, but i would advice you to get buggrabber untill you find someone who can help you fix the problem. Buggrabber simply grab the bugs you have so you wont have to struggle with phat black bars in the middle of your screen saying "ERROR blabla".

Looking for an UPDATED MOD that shows Pally Seal Timer - something similar to Totemtimers for shammies.

Been using cartographer for months now, but recently it's been the worst offendor for high memory usage, even with all modules but guild positions turned off. Wondering if there is another map addon that can do this, and hopefully not use so much memory

i use mscrolling battle text and i like it very much specialy that notifies me what of my cooldowns have finished
    they only thing i dont like is the mesages of other players cooldowns.speacialy when im in bg it becomes spamy as hell

anyone knows how can i keep my cd mesages but disabling enemy and friends cd mesages?

ty

Deleted

What is used for the Portrait in this ui of adnan

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s...408_011037.jpg

without knowing 100% ill say its proberly a very costumized Pitbull
    True wisdom is to look beyond your own opinion.

Hey there peeps! Im actually looking for a nice Frost Mage Pvp UI if anyone could help me out. So far I got going Necb,Proximo,X-perl, thats bout it. Would help a ton thanks!