Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Arandar
    You got that from the fonts, fonts... argh! thread right? Someone wanted to know same thing there, heres the addon:

CDB - http://downloads.curse.com/details/5555/
    yes , i forgotten the thread name

thanks dude!

Hi

I would like to know how does this guy (http://web27190.web08.talkactive.net...lypowernew.jpg) managed to change the pallypower look : there is no more frame around the icon, just icons and timers.
    Second question : is it possible to change the blessing icons ?

Ps : Sorry for my english, i'm french =/

Thx for answers.

i was wondering if there was a way to add a script to a panel in eepanels, to make the panel(and w/e its anchored too) stay hidden unless you move your mouse overtop, like a hotspot sorta.

I m looking for a working download link for Duke's ShadowUI. I had it saved on filefront before my computer's format but I forgot the password/username to it so I can't access >.<

If anyone have a version 2.2 or above Duke ShadowUI download link I will appriciate it very very much.

Quote Originally Posted by armageddon
    i was wondering if there was a way to add a script to a panel in eepanels, to make the panel(and w/e its anchored too) stay hidden unless you move your mouse overtop, like a hotspot sorta.
    A script or a line to write in a file... I've searched for information about it and i didn't find anything

I've also tried to dl WoW UI Designer in order to find a solution, but...

In Duke's V8 he has an addon that pops up a chat bubble above player's head when their character name is being mentioned anywhere. I couldn't find it and is dying to get it.

If anyone knows the name for this add on please tell me.. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Wennie
    In Duke's V8 he has an addon that pops up a chat bubble above player's head when their character name is being mentioned anywhere. I couldn't find it and is dying to get it.

If anyone knows the name for this add on please tell me.. Thank you.
    that's prat, but i dont know which module it is.
    Edit: That's the Popupmessage module

I'm desperatly looking for an option to break up your party frame, like this: (just an example to describe what i need)

Looking for a little help, and I hope to get some of it from the forums.

1: I just started playing around with Chatter (for the life of me I can't find it on Curse, or WoWinterface, but it's on the WAU). It seems like a decent replacement for Prat, but for some reason I can't click on anyones name to whisper them, or click on an item to view items.

Any thoughts? Am I just missing an activation button somewhere?

2: Is there a way to remove my Minimap? I know I can get Chincilla and set the opacity to 0%, but I still get the annoying quest "!" where the minimap is located.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Meiunchikin
    Looking for a little help, and I hope to get some of it from the forums.

1: I just started playing around with Chatter (for the life of me I can't find it on Curse, or WoWinterface, but it's on the WAU). It seems like a decent replacement for Prat, but for some reason I can't click on anyones name to whisper them, or click on an item to view items.

Any thoughts? Am I just missing an activation button somewhere?

2: Is there a way to remove my Minimap? I know I can get Chincilla and set the opacity to 0%, but I still get the annoying quest "!" where the minimap is located.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Bongos can do that, probably won't work if u want to keep the blizzard art on the bars

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by armageddon
    Bongos can do that, probably won't work if u want to keep the blizzard art on the bars
    What does Bongos, an ActionBar replacement addon, have to do with the Chatter / Minmimap questions this guys has? If it has something to do with it, which i really doubt, you should be more precise to what question you are referring.

Chatter:

Did you do any configuration after activating it? Because with standard configuration this all works without any problems at all. Either you did something wrong when doing the config, or another addon seems to be interfering. Did you make sure Prat and all of its modules are deactivated?

Minimap:

No clue on that one :/
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    What does Bongos, an ActionBar replacement addon, have to do with the Chatter / Minmimap questions this guys has? If it has something to do with it, which i really doubt, you should be more precise to what question you are referring.

Chatter:

Did you do any configuration after activating it? Because with standard configuration this all works without any problems at all. Either you did something wrong when doing the config, or another addon seems to be interfering. Did you make sure Prat and all of its modules are deactivated?

Minimap:

No clue on that one :/
    I'll double check on Prat being uninstalled :P I know I wasn't running both of them, but it's been known to happen on my main toons, and not my config toons.

As far as the Minimap thing is concerned. I'll look into Bongos mainly cuz it's the best lead I've got so far. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated though.

The other one I would like to ask is that damn Auchindoun/ Halaa/ World PvP bar thing that sits center screen, and removes any possibility of doing something there. Any idea how to make that go bye-bye as well? Moving it is an option, as well as removing it. I don't do world PvP on my toons, and I can set it up so my PvP toon has it, and not the rest of my toons.

Thanks again for everyones help.

I have had a few requests to upload my UI.

But i have no idea what i need to do to do this.

Do i just zip up my addons/wtf folder? (rename ACCOUNTNAME REALM CHARACTERNAME etc)

do i need to change anything else as i dont want my account info (even just the name) getting out.

thanks

Please tell me if there is any addon that shows arena enemy team rating.. after match is over

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Meiunchikin
    I'll double check on Prat being uninstalled :P I know I wasn't running both of them, but it's been known to happen on my main toons, and not my config toons.

As far as the Minimap thing is concerned. I'll look into Bongos mainly cuz it's the best lead I've got so far. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated though.

The other one I would like to ask is that damn Auchindoun/ Halaa/ World PvP bar thing that sits center screen, and removes any possibility of doing something there. Any idea how to make that go bye-bye as well? Moving it is an option, as well as removing it. I don't do world PvP on my toons, and I can set it up so my PvP toon has it, and not the rest of my toons.

Thanks again for everyones help.
    Actually you can deactivate the world pvp stuff (Halaa, etc.) in your Interface options. It's a default blizzard thingy.
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    It can remove the minimap but i think simple minimap can remove it also just havent tried yet.

EDIT: Nvm u can only change the transparency, so ull still get the icons like quest icons and addons icons.

A nice addon for raid marking pls...?
    better if ace2 based

Started building my wrath ui from scratch, not sure if I can be bothered to actually complete it this time as I'm lacking some inspiration.. So that's why I've come here. Been reading the forums for a good while, and there's tons of creative people here so perhaps some of you could suggest improvements for my current work?

That's the progress so after a fair bit of cluttering this morning.
    Current plans are:
    Adding a wee bit of transparency on the side panels
    Possibly redo the panels from scratch, not sure if it'll improve quality
    Recreate in 1280x1024 resoluition, not windowed mode like I'm currently running.

Other than that, I'm actually lost, so if anyone has suggestions, tips and whatnot, throw them at me, I really want to finish this thing, but as stated above I'm not sure where to begin apart from the few planned changes.
    Go nuts, me hearties!

Pain/kchostrae
    Perennial Quest

Kchostrae, Shadowsong EU

Quote Originally Posted by pain
    Started building my wrath ui from scratch, not sure if I can be bothered to actually complete it this time as I'm lacking some inspiration.. So that's why I've come here. Been reading the forums for a good while, and there's tons of creative people here so perhaps some of you could suggest improvements for my current work?

That's the progress so after a fair bit of cluttering this morning.
    Current plans are:
    Adding a wee bit of transparency on the side panels
    Possibly redo the panels from scratch, not sure if it'll improve quality
    Recreate in 1280x1024 resoluition, not windowed mode like I'm currently running.

Other than that, I'm actually lost, so if anyone has suggestions, tips and whatnot, throw them at me, I really want to finish this thing, but as stated above I'm not sure where to begin apart from the few planned changes.
    Go nuts, me hearties!

Pain/kchostrae
    God this 1 looks nice...But the ice is too high, or maybe make it transparent.. Else im really liking it.
    Shaman since Vanilla. All the way !

http://www.vimeo.com/1277306?pg=embed&sec=1277306

Anyone knows what font hes jusing on the sct?

Hey guys,

I just saw a Video where a Rogue sees all the cooldown from his Target ect.
    I made a Screenshot:

Im using Cooldowntimers but dont know how i can see my opponents CD'S?
    Like he is seeing that the mage got 26sec left till he can use Ice Barrier again..

Any knows which Addon he is using?