Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

another question, what mod changes the roll bars?

Im looking for an addon allowing to associate player alts with their main in the chat window.
    It would, for example, display the player main name instead of their alt so you dont need to remember who's alt is that??

For example, my main is Varcis and i have an alt named Lirine.
    I send you a message on Lirine and you see

Lirine (Varcis) whispers: blablabla.

or

[Mage icon] Varcis whispers: blablabla

Would also be great if the addon could automatically redirect whispers to the right alt. (Search for the full list of alts associated with the player and send it to the one currently online)

Does such and addon exists?

PS: Sorry for bad english, not my main language.

Im sure that you can add Alias' with Chatter, try it out.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Themzor
    XLoot
    or teksloot

hello
    i am looking for an addon i saw in some movies where the player is alerted when the enemy used cloak of shadow for example or when the enemy used the pvp trinket
    i would really appreciate it if you could help me out...thx

Deleted

What's the buff and titan/fubar thingie called ?

I'm looking for the addon that shows your skill picture big, in the middle of your screen when the cooldown has ended. don't have a pic, saw it in a few pvp movies. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikier
    I'm looking for the addon that shows your skill picture big, in the middle of your screen when the cooldown has ended. don't have a pic, saw it in a few pvp movies. thanks.
    jims cooldown pulse

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Zep
    What's the buff and titan/fubar thingie called ?

Buffs look like Buffalo and the top bar looks like FuBar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tablemaker
    Yeah. It's funny how they reverse the whole thing. The fact of the matter is... if a customer created a scene in real life like they are in the forums, they would be removed from the store. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

Example: GC works at McDonalds. Some idiots walks up to the counter and asks for a Whopper. GC tells him they do not sell Whoppers. The idiot flips a nut. Calls GC off and throws straws at him. GC asks him to leave.

15+ Year Old Account

I need a working damage font addon.
    Any idea?
    roguein' since '05

What is that timer mod right above all my buttons that I have circled? I've seen it there forever, but can't figure out how to turn it off.

Any clue what add-on is that with, and how to turn it off?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostlore

What is that timer mod right above all my buttons that I have circled? I've seen it there forever, but can't figure out how to turn it off.

Thanks!
    If thats your Interface...maybe u could list ur addons u use then i and maybe other ppl would know what addon that is =D

img

Thanks!
    Classtimers. Disable self.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

It's most definitely Quartz. I remember those bars appearing above my cast bar when I started using Quartz so just mess around with the player cast bar (maybe even target cast bar since you are targeting yourself) and find the option to disable the showing of those buffs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tablemaker
    Yeah. It's funny how they reverse the whole thing. The fact of the matter is... if a customer created a scene in real life like they are in the forums, they would be removed from the store. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

Example: GC works at McDonalds. Some idiots walks up to the counter and asks for a Whopper. GC tells him they do not sell Whoppers. The idiot flips a nut. Calls GC off and throws straws at him. GC asks him to leave.

http://img241.imageshack.us/my.php?i...9707192mn7.jpg

I know its not much to go on but does anyone know the name of this chat mod?
    Whenever someone mentions your name it flashes the sentance in the middle of your screen. It also highlights your name red in the chat box if this helps.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Azgul
    http://img241.imageshack.us/my.php?i...9707192mn7.jpg

I know its not much to go on but does anyone know the name of this chat mod?
    Whenever someone mentions your name it flashes the sentance in the middle of your screen. It also highlights your name red in the chat box if this helps.

Thanks.
    chatter

Thanks!
    It's Quartz. Disable the Buff module.

I'm looking for a "Pulse" like addon to show not just when cooldowns are ready, but also when my debuff fade from my target.

So when SW:P have ticked out, I get a warning on my screen.

Ok, I know this is a silly question, but I haven't been able to find the answer on my own so I guess I'm forced to ask...

What is the addon that shows additional info in item descriptions as used on the front page of mmo-champion?
    Example: http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...amas_25_57.jpg
    See where it gives the % to dodge, parry, etc? That's what I want to know. Is that a simple addon or is that something that's being incorporated in WotLK?

If it's something that's being incorporated into WotLK, are there any similar addons that I can use now before the expansion?

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    I'm looking for a "Pulse" like addon to show not just when cooldowns are ready, but also when my debuff fade from my target.

So when SW:P have ticked out, I get a warning on my screen.
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ostPulse2.html

Quote Originally Posted by Vaeleria
    Ok, I know this is a silly question, but I haven't been able to find the answer on my own so I guess I'm forced to ask...

What is the addon that shows additional info in item descriptions as used on the front page of mmo-champion?
    Example: http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...amas_25_57.jpg
    See where it gives the % to dodge, parry, etc? That's what I want to know. Is that a simple addon or is that something that's being incorporated in WotLK?

If it's something that's being incorporated into WotLK, are there any similar addons that I can use now before the expansion?

Thank you!
    RatingBuster at WoWAce