Quote Originally Posted by Steefiepie View Post
    Does anyone knows the name of this Addon?
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...xorsusnefa.jpg
    Thanks!!
    Quote Originally Posted by volcanus View Post
    hi all,

does anyone have any idea what the action bar is called? or is it the unite frame?
    those orbs btw

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...xorsusnefa.jpg
    RothUI @ WoWInterface. Cheer!

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

I'm wondering, is there a type of add-on, or would it be possible to create an addon that made it so that Crowd Control options would appear clickable on a targets nameplate?

Example being, if I'm a shaman, any elemental would have a "Bind Elemental" button attached to their nameplate, or humans/beasts would have a hex button.
    Not even sure if it's possible, just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Imsdal View Post
    The full UI is called Roth UI

The health goblet style bottom frame is called rBottomBarStyler
    Wonder if there is a way to get just the orbs, no action bars attached... So I could move them individually and use them without the ugly bar between them D:
    Last edited by Tanklin; 2010-12-13 at 03:22 PM.

Hey people,
    I would really like to know how to make the dot timers in Quartz bigger. i just ant find it anywhere in the options but it is possible.

thnx in advance

Deleted
    Hey guys,
    Looking for an addon that displays (or can do atleast) a giant button in the middle of the screen when a spell is ready. Say my Berserk is ready, it just flashes a big berserk icon. Pretty simple, just can't find it anywhere... >.<

Ty in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Lehmons View Post
    Hey guys,
    Looking for an addon that displays (or can do atleast) a giant button in the middle of the screen when a spell is ready. Say my Berserk is ready, it just flashes a big berserk icon. Pretty simple, just can't find it anywhere... >.<

Ty in advance
    I'm not sure if http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...cooldowns.aspx Cooldowns has that or not, but it might be worth a try.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone know if there is a fix for rating buster yet? I'm having an issue where my game lags when I hover over a piece of gear. This issue only happens on my pally and priest but will work fine on lock. Anyone have a fix for this or an alternative addon?

Quote Originally Posted by natrii View Post
    Does anyone know if there is a fix for rating buster yet? I'm having an issue where my game lags when I hover over a piece of gear. This issue only happens on my pally and priest but will work fine on lock. Anyone have a fix for this or an alternative addon?
    Newset alpha version seems to fix some of the issues and also fixes missing haste on some items.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Deleted
    Thanks tanklin i'll try and see if it works But if anyone got the "original" addon feel free to say.

EDIT: Found it, it's called Doom_CooldownPulse.
    Last edited by mmoc12cf809c59; 2010-12-13 at 06:29 PM.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanklin View Post
    I'm wondering, is there a type of add-on, or would it be possible to create an addon that made it so that Crowd Control options would appear clickable on a targets nameplate?

Example being, if I'm a shaman, any elemental would have a "Bind Elemental" button attached to their nameplate, or humans/beasts would have a hex button.
    Not even sure if it's possible, just curious.

Wonder if there is a way to get just the orbs, no action bars attached... So I could move them individually and use them without the ugly bar between them D:
    rBottomBarStyler gives both the orbs and the background art between them, but has options for 6 different bar backgrounds (and orb styles that match them).

Rothar/Zork (the author) lists it as having styles that are designed to mimic Diablo, Diablo2, Diablo3, D3 without orbs, and 2 variations of the Aion bar theme.

I do know that it's possible to remove the center bar, but the one time a picture of that got posted, it made Zork cry. :-(

Does anyone know if there is an addon that will easily let my raidgroup/me asign tanks to specific marks? I noticed last night in BoT that this might have sped up our trash pulling at the start of the raid.
    Quote Originally Posted by ita View Post
    I saw a tauren rolling on mail gear once and when I asked him, he said it was better than what he was wearing.
    Can you believe that? A cow wearing clothes? Ridiculous..

Deleted
    Hello everyone, is anybody know how to moove the noise bar in the fight against atramedes?

10+ Year Old Account
    So, now I've been trying endlessly for to sort my Fortexorcist addon.

I've had alot of troubles tuning it to only show my debuffs on the targets, any tips?
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Go to spell timer>unit>uncheck everything except show target unit

Deleted

Mana Control Addon

Hi,

i'm a mage addicted to addon's and with the "new" mana rotation i am looking for a addon that i am capable to see the mana i have atm, the mana that i already lost, number of mana gem (with cd) and maybe a warning on the begin of a fight that i already lost 12500 of mana.

Anyone knows of a addon like this?

thanks

Cya

EDIT: Something that helps me manage this:
    Hypothetical example only: A 5 minute Patchwerk encounter with no adds, no movement, no trinkets worn, no glove/cape enchants, no weakened phases. Do not interpret the table below as anything other than a hypothetical example for what would be an unrealistic set of conditions for an encounter.

1 Start the fight with a "Burn Rotation" until you're 12500 mana short
    2 Use the first Mana Gem to go back to 100% mana
    3 Continue the "Burn Rotation" until 35% mana (Approxinately 1.5 minutes)
    4 Use Evocation to go back to 100% mana
    5 Resume the "Burn Rotation" phase until around 35% again. Use the second Mana Gem as soon as off cooldown
    6 Use the "Hover Rotation" via heavy Scorch Weaving to keep mana levels constant. Use your 3rd mana gem as soon as it's off cooldown to bring us up to 50% mana. (We're hovering at 50% mana to save up enough mana for the incoming Molten Fury Range, which we expect to last 1 minute).
    7 As soon as the boss reaches Molten Fury range (35%) switch back to the "Burn Rotation".
    8 Boss dies exactly as we run OOM.
    Last edited by mmocee729c7f24; 2010-12-15 at 03:54 PM. Reason: adding info

Hai, Treeston!
    * waves

Question: does there exist an AddOn (or, for that matter, is this possible?) that can tack a latency bar on the default Blizzard cast bar? Or, alternatively, does there exist an AddOn that looks entirely similar to the Blizzard cast bar while having the added functionality of watching latency or maybe even tacking on a small timer?

Cheers

What are the good mods that a Protection Paladin would/should use nowadays?

"My memory... since when? If everything is a dream, don't wake me." -Cloud Strife, Final Fantasy VII

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MushroomBomb View Post
    Hai, Treeston!
    * waves

Question: does there exist an AddOn (or, for that matter, is this possible?) that can tack a latency bar on the default Blizzard cast bar? Or, alternatively, does there exist an AddOn that looks entirely similar to the Blizzard cast bar while having the added functionality of watching latency or maybe even tacking on a small timer?

Cheers
    None that I know of, I'll see if I can make one up later.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MushroomBomb View Post
    Hai, Treeston!
    * waves

Cheers
    I'm not sure if quartz have a template like the blizz cast bar, but for the rest he does track latency.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    None that I know of, I'll see if I can make one up later.
    Unless it's terribly high on your list of priorities, no need to bother. I can probably whip up some sort of design for Quartz or a similar addon, I'll just need to find some time to do it. But thanks either way.

Deleted
    Code:
    local a = CreateFrame("Frame", nil, CastingBarFrame)
    a.tx = CastingBarFrame:CreateTexture(nil, "BACKGROUND")
    a.tx:SetTexture(1,0,0)
    a.tx:SetPoint("BOTTOMRIGHT")
    a.tx:SetPoint("TOPRIGHT")
    a.tx2 = CastingBarFrame:CreateTexture(nil, "ARTWORK",-5)
    a.tx2:SetTexture(1,0,0)
    a.tx2:SetPoint("TOPLEFT")
    a.tx2:SetPoint("BOTTOMLEFT")
    a:SetScript("OnShow", function(self)
            local ch
    	local _,_,_,_,start, endt = UnitCastingInfo("player")
    	if (not start) or (not endt) then
    		_,_,_,_,start, endt = UnitChannelInfo("player")
                    ch=true
    	end
            if (not start) or (not endt) then return end
    	local duration = endt-start
    	local _,_,latency = GetNetStats()
            local t = self[ch and tx2 or tx]
    	t:SetWidth(CastingBarFrame:GetWidth()*(latency/duration))
    end)
    How to use. Untested. Report back with issues.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-12-16 at 04:46 PM.