New BM hunter / Feltard lock trend?

Does anyone have experince with this combo (as team or opposing). I seen it very effective quite a few times now in 2v2.
    They have strong dps, interrupt and suvivability.

Re: New BM hunter / Feltard lock trend?

Quote Originally Posted by Aireell
    Does anyone have experince with this combo (as team or opposing). I seen it very effective quite a few times now in 2v2.
    They have strong dps, interrupt and suvivability.
    haven't seen it yet, although i haven't done much 2v2 recently. ran into a bm/mm hunter combo which was quite scary lol, since you pretty much always have 1 shooting at you, and should you pick the wrong hunter to dps at first (choosing bm means you will just be kited) then its GG.

Re: New BM hunter / Feltard lock trend?

Quote Originally Posted by Azain
    haven't seen it yet, although i haven't done much 2v2 recently. ran into a bm/mm hunter combo which was quite scary lol, since you pretty much always have 1 shooting at you, and should you pick the wrong hunter to dps at first (choosing bm means you will just be kited) then its GG.
    Yep hunters a deff. to be taken serious on the 2v2 scene. That combo imo is dangerous but manageable, that is abit harder with BM hunter and Feltard lock, depending on what setup you run. But I have only seen this setup in higher rating, so it must be good overall.