Lord Sanguinar + Tremor Totem = ?

As the topic says, what is the result of this mathematical calculation ?

Lord Sanguinar + Tremor Totem = ?

As far as I know, tremor totem does not have a cooldown, and removes fear on several targets
    which include the healer that is healing the Sanguinar tank.

So should we get a shaman in the group with the Sanguinar tank, and his healer?
    Windcape of the Shattered Sun, Hand of A'dal , Champion of the Naaru

The solution to Resto and Balance druids: http://www.darklegacycomics.com/83.jpg

Re: Lord Sanguinar + Tremor Totem = ?

Sanguinar tank & healer should be fine with just stancedancing.We used armor pots when we were there and a priest healer. Just be ready with cooldowns when he fears!
    English is bad now, sry.

tremor totem breaks fear instantly only when it is first dropped, the rest of the time it "ticks"(attempts to dispell) fears and such every 5 seconds. So basically, it sucks, and so does ur warrior if he cant stance dance.

try this macro:
    /cast Berserker Stance
    /cast Berserker Rage

you gotta spam it due to the global CD, but it works really well.

We used myself and a resto druid to heal our sanguinar tank and the start. 2 healers is very nice after the fear ward nerf. The tremor totem worked very well for myself and our resto druid. Good thing about the fear ward nerf was they actually nerfed fear to where the tank won't lose aggro when feared. Even if your tank doesn't stance dance correctly he should still keep aggro. Nothing worse than getting feared and seeing your name come up on gaze and thalladred being right next to you!

The Fear has a range (guess 30 yards), so just let the healers stand out of fear range and the tank stance dance or fearward Oo

The Fear has a range (guess 30 yards), so just let the healers stand out of fear range and the tank stance dance or fearward Oo
    I'm not sure what the fear range is exaclty, but i know it is no less than 30 yards and it could be 40. If its 40 then there is no reason to stand at max healing range since you'd be feared anyway.

If the fear range is 30 it still causes issues for certain strats. I like to use the staff to heal the tank so i can keep the buff on him and myself so neither of us get the stun effect. If you tank does get the stun effect he will lose aggro on sanguinar right away. The staff buff aura is only 30yards, so you would be feared if you wanna give that buff to your tank. Plus i like to stand as close to sanginar as possible so i am further from thaladred.

we have a paly and resto druid heal our tank and if you locate yourself on the wall behind the torch(not sure what it is) like thing you can get los on the tank and be out of range of the fear and also a good distance from the darkener