Ret 2v2, and 3v3 partner

hey all, just quick one here. what are the best partners to compliment a ret pally for 2v2/3v3?

Re: Ret 2v2, and 3v3 partner

Quote Originally Posted by rhamsus
    hey all, just quick one here. what are the best partners to compliment a ret pally for 2v2/3v3?
    2v2 im not sure, possibly holy pally or maybe caster dps like mage or shadowpriest.

3v3 we run resto druid / ret pally / war and it has worked out quite well thus far.

2v2 I'd say you have to play 2 dps. Rogue, warlock, mage, shadow priest and feral druid are probably your best options.

Quote Originally Posted by Ordin
    2v2 I'd say you have to play 2 dps. Rogue, warlock, mage, shadow priest and feral druid are probably your best options.

could also be shaman, for heroism and some totems to buff the retadin, and for extra burst themselves.

I teamed with a Full Ret pally in 2vs2 (im holy) and its worked very well until we came to locks and sp's.

A ret pallies mana can get burnt and drained in no time whihc leaves you pretty much at a loss. you have no CC in order to get out of combat and drink.

Loads of fun in 1600 and lower ratings but after that a bit a of head masher.

Well from my experience i advice you to choose MS warrior since this setup for 2v2 was the best for me. We reached 1874 rating so not bad, another wise choice can be resto shaman ( healing + boosting your dps with totems) or warlock. For 3v3 i play with resto shaman and warrior and i say its great team (shammy give totems, MS on target and no healer cant overheal our dmg)

2v2: Frostmage or Rogue are best to group with
    3v3: MSWarrior + Retri + Priest/Druid/Shaman/Paladin (Specced Heal of course^^)