Rogue (5v5) Guide/Advice

Hey there, having mainly been involved in 2v2 and a bit of 3v3 of the last few months i have just recently made a 5v5 team.

Im wondering is there any guide available for my role in the 5v5 bracket, or if not any advice you can give. Ill probebly be using 41/20 mutilate, but im pretty flexiable specwise. I assume if its 4dps ill just be locking down the focus target,stacking wound and having my CB mutilate ready for the final burst on the target, but i couldnt be sure. How would the tactics vary if it was 3dps 2 healer, or would it remain the same? should Sap/blind feature as part of the teams overall CC plan or do i use them at my own discression, and do i ever simply lock down a healer and ignore the dps target?

Thank you in advance,
    lonely and single rogue

Deleted

Re: Rogue (5v5) Guide/Advice

At least what I have seen 4DPS teams do, rogue is just locking their DPS target. Maybe sap / blind if you got opportunity for it, but don't do it if it means your DPS target gets free. As you most likely won't have warrior with you (having both you and warrior would be kinda gimp), your job is also to get wound poisons up fast on the target.

Re: Rogue (5v5) Guide/Advice

If i were you i would go for a drain team( in your case hunter,priest,warlock,rogue and paladin) with the priest being disc/holy of course, drain team because it helps with vipersting because the target will have too many poisons from you to dispel vipersting.