Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: Roque fault that they can't fix lmao -cheat death at 99%-

Quote Originally Posted by alj
    I would say: Remove the spell entierly. Only fair thing to do.
    Also; You suck if you roll a rogue anyway, so deal with the aftermath. ; >
    See that is the people who are not able to adapt and deal with said problem.

If a rogue has CD on their healer should be getting silenced or even harped on to draw out the heal or stop it completely.

Not resort to removing a skill which is perfectly inline with a rogue lore wise and the fact is rogues = sneaky mothers and having a couple of escapes with long cooldowns is fair.

Quote Originally Posted by alj
    I would say: Remove the spell entierly. Only fair thing to do.
    Also; You suck if you roll a rogue anyway, so deal with the aftermath. ; >

You suck because you cant even wait 3 seconds to finish someone off. I dont see how cheat death in its current state is any different from a pala bubbling his team m8 at low health and flashing him back to 100%.

Its just one of those things, you either learn to deal with it and move on, or you sit on forums QQing about while ur nabish arena team is stuck at 1600 rating.

Use ur brains, if a rogue procs cheat death, cc his healer, move away from him, kite him blah blah, just do what ever the situation requires. The number of rogues/melee etc that have carried on pounding me when cheat death provs thinking theres no way they can get beat now cos im on 2% n they are on bout 50%, then they wonder how the f*uck i jus killed them.

Now stop trolling a pointless thread!
    "Cloak of Shadows should last for 6 months, withdraw all the money out of our attackers bank account and make their mother pregnant with a ginger child. Then it'll be overpowered"

Sooo, basicly you're whining about a 3 secs immunity. What about mages Ice Block? A 10 secs immunity. Paladins bubble? Also more than 3 secs (not sure how long this one lasts.)

What about just getting used to it is there, like you did with IB / bubble?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaxy
    Sooo, basicly you're whining about a 3 secs immunity. What about mages Ice Block? A 10 secs immunity. Paladins bubble? Also more than 3 secs (not sure how long this one lasts.)

What about just getting used to it is there, like you did with IB / bubble?
    mass dispel cheat death?

joking aside, some of the recent posts are missing the point. when cheat death at 90% it was possible to still kill them quickly. with it 'bugged' at 99% that is not the case. its not a matter of treating is as an immunity (which imo people, even when stacked with evasion and cloak of shadows or vanish and sprint) and yes its not so hard to kill them after 3 seconds.

the point of this thread which has gotten so off track was to say that the bug itself affects the game, specifically arenas. if it were 3 seconds of immunity we would all complain about how op that talent is, 3 seconds at 90% is fine, but 3 seconds at 99%, effective immunity, is what people are complaining about. since people are going to dig this thread up i figured i would at least try to clarify and get it back on track.