Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Rogue & Disc Priest vs Warr & Druid How to beat?

There is some tactics which really worked for me (helaing priest) and rogue (my m8 in arena)

Rogue remains stealthed, while priest starts to dps warrior (its quite easy to take him to 50% hp without any hastle).
    Meanwhile you pull warrior somewhere where you can predict in which place druid will pop out from stealth to heal warrior.

Rogue must be ready for this - he gets stuned druid in human form - priest puts shadow word pain + death and starts to mana burn druid - rogue keeps him dpsing.

4 times from 5 - druid dies quite fast and fight is won.

If The Rogue is specced with Vial poisons and shadowstep he could go for the druid. It`s hard for the druid to get rid of poisons and run and the priest can last a bit with the warrior especially if he manages to go out of line of sight from the warr intercept and play around a pillar or something ;D. Usefull point for the rogue is to use 3 weapons and apply 3 poisons on the druid.. even if druid has loads of instant cast heals it helps a bit. . A useful point for the priest would be to get rid of reflective shield as it`s bad in this fight because it gives rage to warrs. Also if the priest can dispell the innervate fast it`s a major kick in the druids .. cough cough... The primary focus is to bring the druid down fast. Anyway i play in 1750`s atm so this might not be the best strat for l33t players.

wow almost 6hrs arena game...thats just... not very common...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowyn
    All the screams of "WoW is dying" is just stupid to me. Their numbers keep going up, how do you explain that? Personally I get really tired of WoW, wait let me rephrase that, personally I get tired of the morons I have to put with when I play WoW. Morons who think that they are entitled something, morons who whimper about the old days when they were screaming about how boring MC was and how they wanted to claw their eyes out. I wish you people could hear/read what you say/post sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lapkritinis
    There is some tactics which really worked for me (helaing priest) and rogue (my m8 in arena)

Rogue remains stealthed, while priest starts to dps warrior (its quite easy to take him to 50% hp without any hastle).
    Meanwhile you pull warrior somewhere where you can predict in which place druid will pop out from stealth to heal warrior.

Rogue must be ready for this - he gets stuned druid in human form - priest puts shadow word pain + death and starts to mana burn druid - rogue keeps him dpsing.

4 times from 5 - druid dies quite fast and fight is won.

Are you serious? You expect a disc priest to bring a warrior to 50% hp without gettign himself killed or at the very least drained of all mana keeping himself alive?

You must be BY FAR a better priest then me.