Thread: 3v3 Drain Team

3v3 Drain Team

Hi, i'd like to know if anyone else who reads these forums runs the same setup I do. I run a Disc Priest, SL/SL Warlock, and an MM Hunter Drain Team. I was wondering if anyone has strategies against the team you run, or if you actually run this setup, some strategies you use.

Anything will help! ;D

~Kasu

EDIT: I forgot to mention that i'm the Hunter on this team.

Re: 3v3 Drain Team

I run retri pally, warrior and resto shammy team, our stragery is just insane nuke someone down like priest. In your team just outlasting and fastly ooming our paladin is going to be win for you guys cause retri paladins only have little manapool and you can easily drain him.

Any others? Btw, I was wondering if anyone knew of a cookie cutter 5v5 team that includes a Hunter.

I play MMhunter - Rdruid - Lock (sl or 0/x/14 he also plays 2v2/5v5 and cba2respec.com)

I am the resto druid.

I'd say if rogue mage priest, use fear, blind, stunlock, silence(mage) right time on druid then GG. If War Sham Lock get some lucky wf crits, same. Actually, if there is a lock, just let him chainfear druids and kill pet, meanwhile manaburn(giev priest) him, that shud be fun, right?

But tbh, if you play druid/hunter/lock then you shud keep atleast 1 person cc'ed the whole fight and if you play right, I can't see how you can lose.

Right now, I am on a 5v5 with a MS warrior, Marks Hunter, Dics Priest, Holy Pally, and Ele sham(me) and we do really well, 18xx range now but just started a few weeks ago. With this set up, the hunter will be able to sit back and pew pew, being that the sham and the disc priest are always focus fired so. We usally have our hunter keep on the main healer, and myself and the warrior burn through the disc priest if they got it. Rouges really kill our team tho, being that our war is a noob XD

Anybody know another 3v3 Setup? Just suggestions.

Mage/Disc Priest/Rogue or Rogue/Rogue/Resto Druid are pretty strong 3vs3 combos

I just started playing hunter/warlock/priest (with my priest). Rogues are the hardest thing to deal with as this team.

Having a priest gives you much stronger mana drains and extra dispels, but a druid would make rogues easier to deal with.

Warriors can cause problems, but your hunter should be able to keep them in check with wing clip and frost trap.

Ahh..I was thinking. Would SP with Imp Mana Burn and Resto Druid work?

Quote Originally Posted by Moomia
    Ahh..I was thinking. Would SP with Imp Mana Burn and Resto Druid work?
    That would be interesting. It probably could work, but I'd personally rather have a warlock.

For the CC advantage?

And they are considerably less mana-limited than shadow priests. I don't know if a shadow priest would be able to last long enough to fit well on a drain team.

Yea I had thought about that, but with Innervate, would that be so much of a problem?

Yea I had thought about that, but with Innervate, would that be so much of a problem?
    I've never tried it so I could only speculate.

Any others? Btw, I was wondering if anyone knew of a cookie cutter 5v5 team that includes a Hunter.
    I am on 2k 5v5 with a hunter. We run Hunter, MS Warrior, Lock, disc priest, and holy Paladin.

It's a great combo.