Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...

Melee haste gems?

I see there are new spell haste gems. What about melee haste gems? Are there going to be any?

Seems to me that haste/spell haste is the new "theme" for itemization in 2.4, similar to how armor penetration was for 2.3 (or some previous patch, can't remember now). There are many if not most items with haste or spell haste but so far no melee haste gems, only caster ones.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Melee haste gems?

Quote Originally Posted by Intie
    I see there are new spell haste gems. What about melee haste gems? Are there going to be any?

Seems to me that haste/spell haste is the new "theme" for itemization in 2.4, similar to how armor penetration was for 2.3 (or some previous patch, can't remember now). There are many if not most items with haste or spell haste but so far no melee haste gems, only caster ones.
    I'd settle for armor pen gems if we can't get melee haste. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Re: 2.4 Test realm patch notes

So.. there's now a mount dropped by kaelthas on heroic mode that only horde can use?

Re: Melee haste gems?

Quote Originally Posted by Duskster
    I'd settle for armor pen gems if we can't get melee haste. :P
    Same, but it seems only casters are getting new gems.

15+ Year Old Account

Hmmm.. that Bg repeatable Q with 1 mark of each BG for 314 honor each time... does that mean you can get the bonus honor of the Q as much as you want? Since having 100 marks of each ( like alot of ppl do ) will mean 31,4k honor the first day?

Sorry if this is said before but haven't read all since I don't had that much time

15+ Year Old Account

Hmm they are buffing pvp again..? Not that I don't like it as PvP'er ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Activist
    Is it just me or there hasn't been any updates recently? No blue posts either =(
    No blue post due to new PTR information. A summary of the blue posts will be posted eventually I'm sure when new PTR info stops coming.

A Magnanimous Benefactor can only be done during the "A Charitable Donation" portion. For a 1000 gold, and probably a reputation requirement, the "of the Shattered Sun" title can be obtained.
    /sigh. Maybe for 100g. Not 1000. Silly price.

I'll find it cool if the donators all get a place on a nameplate on the statue =p so even if I quit the game after donating (Ah hell you know I will, screw my epic flying mount I want a chance at that rare title), you'll be remembered for your deeds =p
    9/11/08 - Priests will never forgive, and never forget.

15+ Year Old Account

Anyone know if Deathfrost's effect will stack with Mind Numbing Poison?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Windcape
    we do?

And honestly, 1000g is not much, I'm making 200g a day on the PTR without even trying. It'll be easy to make 500g on dailys in 2.4.
    I allready got all flying mounts except the Ashes of Al'ar, and can't buy more riding ones for money (exalted with all alliance factions but gnomeregan)

Spending 1000g for a silly title is about the only thing I can use money on. Flasks are free and repairs are partial covered by the bank (raid tanking, not dps/solo repairs). And it'll help completing the P4 faster.
    If I still had enough time to actively play I would do it, but as of right now I am too busy to do any dailys that are more than the BG daily when it is not AV. Money supply is hardly going up.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud
    If I still had enough time to actively play I would do it, but as of right now I am too busy to do any dailys that are more than the BG daily when it is not AV. Money supply is hardly going up.
    Agreed. I only usually play for 30mins - 1hr a day, and I only do the 2 skettis dailies and a BG in that time (not AV). Money incoming is just paying for repairs really. It's not going down, but I wish I had more time to play, I could be making a killing.

It's like I save up just enough that when I get a new pvp item, I can gem/enchant it and then I'm back to square one in terms of money.

I bet the Nether-Vortex costs 8g while the one making the screenshot is honored with the Sha'tar...

Just asking myself how I should earn money with epic plate/cloth recipies when primal nether is BoE...

On my server THAT was the only thing that you could ask money for, all the materials was delivered as soon you post your [XYZ IMBAROXXOR THINGY] into tradechannel...

That Vortexs are unbound now too doesnt really make me happy either. That means that about 6 of our realy, realy everdayarriveonthespotanddowhateverittakestokilltheboss Raiders will quit - No need anymore for SSC/TK Raids.. just join another Guild thats allready raiding mh/bt.

sad, sad, sad.

But otherwise - Pally Holly Shock buff is indeed a real buff! Still cost rather a lot of mana though.

But on the other hand, all those guilds that are 3/4 TK and 5/6 SSC might just go into BT/Hyjal and start killing bosses themselves.