Thread: The mag nerf...

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

The mag nerf...

So I herd, there is now 1 cube, no infernals, 10% reduced hp on the channlers and mag, and blast nova is now a 15 sec debuff? Is this true ?

Re: The mag nerf...

Quote Originally Posted by Windcape
    Still to hard.

2.4.1 : All players doing Magtheridon will recieve Essence of the Red after the channels been killed.
    That would make the fight extremely fun and again it would be worth killing him every once in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Windcape
    Still to hard.

2.4.1 : All players doing Magtheridon will recieve Essence of the Red after the channels been killed.
    If you are going to bitch so much go play another game, we're all tired of hearing your comments at this point, its gone from opinions to flat out annoying flames.

9/11/08 - Priests will never forgive, and never forget.

Khody

He doesn't make himself look like an ass at all, you're just being too sensitive.

There are 2 changes;

*The Mind Exhaustion debuff only lasts around 35 seconds so you only need 5 people to banish him instead of 10
    *The infernals have been removed from the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowclaimer
    If you are going to bitch so much go play another game, we're all tired of hearing your comments at this point, its gone from opinions to flat out annoying flames.

Only one looking like a toolbag here is you shadow. Stop talking

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

LETS ALL POST ABOUT WINDSCAPE KK!?!

Anyways, back to the real matter at hand. Is that all of the mag changes?

hey may aswell kill himself tbh he never was a hard boss and hes being nerfed ?

There was a fellow in my city who, when gas prices hit an all time high, would sneak around in the evenings (apparently, it was in the paper) and siphon gas out of other peoples tanks. Apparently he was recently found sprawled out in someones drive way, dead, with an overturned gas can at his side and a tube in his mouth. From swallowing the stuff bit by bit I believe.

What does this have to do with Mag? Nothing, but it's better than yelling at each other!

Quote Originally Posted by Foxhound
    There are 2 changes;

*The Mind Exhaustion debuff only lasts around 35 seconds so you only need 5 people to banish him instead of 10
    *The infernals have been removed from the fight.
    oh yay.......an easy boss gets nerfed again. atleast now they should return the mind exhauston debuff during an unsuccessful banish thing again...........

So is the "No infernals and debuff reduced to 35 seconds" confirmed as of the latest PTR patch? Just trying to get an idea for class balance issues, for when 2.4 goes live. Thanks.

I miss Mag v1, when everyone was in KZ gear and he was mildly hard and you couldn't skip him for Void Reaver. Those were the days :'(
    I'm your maker, not thy saviour.

they just keep nerfing the fight because no one likes killing Mag, what Blizz doesn't realize is that people rather get s3/ZA/Badge loot.

I'm glad I got all my stuff from him when it was a fun fight.
    “When I became a man I put away childish things,
    including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.”

Can someone please confirm for me what the nerf entails?

At this point I have:

No infernals

Debuff is reduced to 35 seconds.

Thanks for the help

Some say, the cleave is also gone, but i cannot confirm this.

I gues its due melee getting infront of the quakes he does, and then a cleave, and then mostly melee dies.

goes to show that some fights arent gear checks, they are stupidity checks.

Im sure having 5 people will somehow make clicking cubes easier, Since their entire job will be cube clicking and there wont be any rotation to mess up. This allows people to 'see the content.'
    in the same sense of winning the indy 500, but restricting all other racers to max speed of 45 mph to do so. Its not really satisfying, takes no challenge. If you want to drive on the track, i guess its a thrill. But the challenge is 90% of the thrill (imo)

Khody

high king maulgaur harder then mag now?

Ring was the only decent thing off him anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollpatrol
    I miss Mag v1, when everyone was in KZ gear and he was mildly hard and you couldn't skip him for Void Reaver. Those were the days :'(
    Yes cause about 5-10 guilds worldwide killed Magtheridon v1.0...

Khody

Quote Originally Posted by MasterLoco
    Yes cause about 5-10 guilds worldwide killed Magtheridon v1.0...
    Exagerate much? >:O

He's talking about the very first version, where 20 people had to rotate to banish him.