Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted

Re: Too many daggers.

Quote Originally Posted by Trolgar
    I know this is probably off topic, but has anyone seen the youtube video where a guy goes into a college classroom hall (with 300+ people during a lecture) and starts sneaking around in the hunched position like rouges do when theyre in stealth, slowly creeps over to his friend like that, then all of the sudden makes stabbing motions at his friend from behind and screams at the top of his lungs "AMBUSH! BACKSTAB! VANISH!" then he goes back into the stealth position and slowly creeps out of the room with everyone watching in confusion and awe?

This thread reminded me of that.

More on topic, im happy to hear about this change. Im gonna start leveling my rouge again!
    i want this video.

now

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WPlnHw7MfME

They are not 300 btw, more like 30
    I am indestructible.

Epic Noob's Vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by Wildhorn

Wow. I think I've just found my new hero. His skill rotation is shitty though.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Bartuck
    if this new talent stays the same, mutilate will outdamage each non dual glaive rogue

even now, mutilate does an insane amount of dps, believe it or not but get some nice daggers and try it
    I'm sure a good deal of Armor pen will help Mutilate's burst even more. Boundless Agony is starting to look like a really nice pickup next time I go to Hyjal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

With resilience, Ambush is pretty much useless
    Wont the new armor reducing weapons even odds out and put Ambush back where it belongs in every Rogues spellbook? ;D

Btw the video was creepy ...

Deleted

video is genius. i would never ever tryed to do that. man, i already was a bit creepy, but that guy is... awesome. first everyone laughing and then, complete silence, no one understands what just happend.

damn, and i thought i had real issues, keeping wow away from rl

Bah, private server.

;D

Daggers is the true essence of rogue style and spirit !! I can't bare play swords or maces, it's SO annoying...feel like a warrior in panties ;D
    C'mon brothers and sisters, go go daggers style !!

And Mutilate spec, even if missing Imp Stealth, is really fun to play imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwen
    Daggers is the true essence of rogue style and spirit !! I can't bare play swords or maces, it's SO annoying...feel like a warrior in panties ;D
    C'mon brothers and sisters, go go daggers style !!

And Mutilate spec, even if missing Imp Stealth, is really fun to play imo.
    I'd go mutilate in a heartbeat if I didn't have the constant worry of those "other rogues" in arenas :-\

Mutilate's my true baby, all the other specs are just distant nephews.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartuck
    if this new talent stays the same, mutilate will outdamage each non dual glaive rogue

even now, mutilate does an insane amount of dps, believe it or not but get some nice daggers and try it
    Have you tried swords vs mut? Or are you just guessing?

I've read posts from people saying swords will still outdps mut, but not by as much anymore... however they couldn't provide data for it either.

Honestly, I find it amusing that the 2 best pve swords, pre ssc/tk(?) are from pvp.

It's disgusting.
    Every time you mention your arena rating, your penis shrinks 1/4inch.