Warrior endless rage spec vs. flurry vs. 35/23/3

Was wondering if i could get feedback on people's opinions and/or preferences about the 41/40 spec, 33/28, and 35/23/3.

Re: Warrior endless rage spec vs. flurry vs. 35/23/3

I hear 41/40 will be viable at level 90 due to the useless 51 point talent, More Endless Rage, and the equally useless 61 point talent Even More Endless Rage.

Quote Originally Posted by sylfaen
    I hear 41/40 will be viable at level 90 due to the useless 51 point talent, More Endless Rage, and the equally useless 61 point talent Even More Endless Rage.
    LOL ;D

I'd say that due to the nerf of weapons mastery (or whatever it is called), 41/20 is the most viable spec.

Deleted

I can just speak for my experience with countering these speccs in 2on2 - with mostly Druid/Warrior

I plan Hunter(me)/Paly - we're at ~2050

No Flurry Specc could ever hurt us - we'd win most of the games. The Damage provided by Flurry is so easy to heal against, that's just no big point.
    However with 41/20 ever damn warrior deals so much damage - my paladin is OOM in no time - i don't get the Druid NEAR OOM.
    Every time we encounter a 41/20 we need to DPS him, too (providing even more rage) - so that the druid needs to heal - for him to get OOM - otherwise it's a clear loss after 5 mins...

I'd definetly say 41/20 is a pretty good specc - don't know about 3s/5s, though!

41/20 might be viable in 2.4, but given the ER bug its pointless to use it now. that being said i have tried it and definitely loved the single target dps (having the rage to sunder as well as the 9% physical and 14% MS damage buffs) you have no trouble generating rage on shamans or paladins, and its far easier to kill a priest given the rage you can stock to burst through shields.

on the flip side any warrior i see w/o weapon mastery however is getting disarmed for the full 10 seconds every minute when its up. same with rogues if there is no warrior. it is a HUGE weakness that the build has, and tbh there is no reason for weapon mastery not to be moved back into the arms tree. if it ever were you would see a lot more 41/x/x variations.

It all really comes down to how good you can play warrior, the 3 specs provide something the others dont.. on another note, wtb warrior talent tree fixes plix