rogue mage shadow-priest 3v3

anyone have any idea's how we beat druid rogue rogue?
    Zukias (Main) (70 mage - Al'Akir) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Zukias

Re: rogue mage shadow-priest 3v3

Quote Originally Posted by frosty
    anyone have any idea's how we beat druid rogue rogue?
    You don't with that setup

Grunt
    15+ Year Old Account

that setup is just FAIL tbh >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Milkshakey
    that setup is just FAIL tbh >.>
    2103 rating in 2 days considering we are all new to the setup at this early time of season says No.
    Zukias (Main) (70 mage - Al'Akir) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Zukias

Druid rogue rogue is pretty much a direct counter :S

2103 rating in 2 days considering we are all new to the setup at this early time of season says No.
    early in the season? did s4 start and i missed it :/

its a GREAT setup, however it will always lose to rogue/rogue/druid. 1 rogue on the mage, 1 on the shadow priest, cyclone the rogue, dance and lol your way to a win. as warrior/double healer we don't have much trouble with the double rogue combo, but as double caster dps you will be owned by it.

ok just before mid season
    well good job there's not many druid + 2 rogue teams then

ok just before mid season
    well good job there's not many druid + 2 rogue teams then
    we may be later in the season than you think, depending on 2.4 release

2 healer combos may give you some trouble as will, in terms of outlasting, especially with paired with a warlock. but overall you definitely have a strong combo, but priests and mages especially are weak to rogues, so anything with a well-skilled rogue may hamper your progress.

we actually find 2 healer teams pretty easy, normally its paly and priest/druid - the rogue would go on druid/priest (much easier to get on druid next patch ) and me + priest cc paly, and heavy dps on their dpser (never been a warlock, always warrior who is forced into defensive stance with shield with no dps ;o)

Man I sure wish my battlegroup was as weak as yours to hit 2k with just about any combo. That combo would be so easy to deal with with my setup.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampyrr
    Man I sure wish my battlegroup was as weak as yours to hit 2k with just about any combo. That combo would be so easy to deal with with my setup.
    Considering RMP is argueably the best 3v3 lineup right now, shadow priest wouldnt be much worse, if he was geared out and smart enough to know when to heal and when to burst. The added burst from the Spriest could easily deal with a lot of situations early, making it 2v3 pretty quickly if everyone knew what they were doing. Really not a bad lineup at all.

Do you think it would be viable to swap a hunter for the rogue in this line-up?

A shadow priest friend of mine wants to try hunter/mage/s.priest with my hunter, but I'm not convinced it would be particularly successful.

I'd be interested to hear your thoughts Frosty since your setup is very similar.

Spriest/rogue/mage team sounds like fun tbh. Not so boring matches, very well played extreme burst setup.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukamok
    Considering RMP is argueably the best 3v3 lineup right now, shadow priest wouldnt be much worse, if he was geared out and smart enough to know when to heal and when to burst. The added burst from the Spriest could easily deal with a lot of situations early, making it 2v3 pretty quickly if everyone knew what they were doing. Really not a bad lineup at all.
    Actually it is horrible the RMP ultimate setup is with a discp priest. Someone not only able to keep himself up but also his team. A shadow priest is not able to keep himself up much less any of his teammates. A discp priest warrior slsl lock would destroy that team. Dots on all 3 targets with no heals keep the mage feared while the warrior obliterates the spriest = gg that setup. You need a healer to survive at the higher levels against good competition.