Thread: Group AV's

Group AV's

Does anyone know..They said that you will be able to join AV as a party...Does this mean just as a party? Or that you can join as a raid too?
    Does anyone have alittle clarification..

Thanks

Re: Group AV's

Not too sure on that since the current options for the others is join as "group" not party. So by them saying party, I'm assuming it is only a party not a raid.

if they do enable it again it will most likely be as a raid. since the time they disabled it some of the queue'ing and matching issues have been fixed, or so they say.

Saenjaina

What's the difference?

If you're 5 people, you join as group of 5 people.

If you're 15 people, you join as group of 15 people.

If you're 40 people, you join as group of 40 people.

It's like this in AB, WSG and EOTS.
    There has been no real demand for 5-man joining in AV. That this change is merely for such would be most unlikely.

I cannot support any of this with evidence. It just seems quite logical to me that they will be allowing a group to join. If the group is 5 or 40, I don't see how this should matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles
    WHat bothers me is they used the word, "party" and not your "group"
    synonyms, no reason to get bent out of shape

5 man or 40... either way it will be better than saying over vent "click now!"

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Ida
    5 man or 40... either way it will be better than saying over vent "click now!"
    yeah i remember the countless yells "CLICK NOW! AHAHAH CLIIICK DAMNIT" and ppl comes up with "13!" "15!!!" "15! SHALL I JOIN!!?" and wupti some1 hear their number getting yelled and he clicks and a few ppl either have to wait or shit like that :P so yeah beats yelling on vent

Boo the days of horde premade av domination are over now that ally will be able to do it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloonhan
    yeah i remember the countless yells "CLICK NOW! AHAHAH CLIIICK DAMNIT" and ppl comes up with "13!" "15!!!" "15! SHALL I JOIN!!?" and wupti some1 hear their number getting yelled and he clicks and a few ppl either have to wait or shit like that :P so yeah beats yelling on vent
    preformav enabler ftw!
    Zukias (Main) (70 mage - Al'Akir) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Zukias

Quote Originally Posted by frosty
    preformav enabler ftw!
    ftl mr cant win without a group against a pug

Quote Originally Posted by Vampyrr
    ftl mr cant win without a group against a pug
    or cant win since alliance have such a huge base advantage and balinda has a shit load more hp than galv
    i dont play AV for glory, i play it purely for honor points and why on my good server where av premade are going 24/7 would i pick to go with a horde pug which would lose 99% with 30-60 min defending matches compared to 99% win with premade which lasts 10-15min per match?
    Zukias (Main) (70 mage - Al'Akir) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Zukias

Quote Originally Posted by frosty
    or cant win since alliance have such a huge base advantage and balinda has a shit load more hp than galv
    i dont play AV for glory, i play it purely for honor points and why on my good server where av premade are going 24/7 would i pick to go with a horde pug which would lose 99% with 30-60 min defending matches compared to 99% win with premade which lasts 10-15min per match?
    GoGo play WSG/AB/EotS wich u likely always/99% win. I play the BG's for the items wich also need marks. SO now i have 2 lose like 40 times for yust 1 item xD.

AV premades is much faster honor than any of those still, 400-500 honor per 10-15min match on non av weekends :P

Quote Originally Posted by Saenjaina
    What's the difference?

If you're 5 people, you join as group of 5 people.

If you're 15 people, you join as group of 15 people.

If you're 40 people, you join as group of 40 people.

It's like this in AB, WSG and EOTS.
    There has been no real demand for 5-man joining in AV. That this change is merely for such would be most unlikely.

I cannot support any of this with evidence. It just seems quite logical to me that they will be allowing a group to join. If the group is 5 or 40, I don't see how this should matter.
    i agree. party is 5ppl, raid is more then that. group is both

but its about time that options is avaliable for AV, so no more clicking in same time and hoping you got in. but then again with new patch and marks for honor bgs dailys, you will be able to acumulate extra honor even with losing. AV is easiest honor so with premades the fights will last shorter.

Bolter

if Group in AV also means raids it should be fun witnessing huge Pre-Mades collide?
    although if its a pre-made vs. a pull together group form different realms it may be a tad unfair as it sometimes can be in WSG

on my battlegroup, the alliance queues are near instant for AV while the horde queue's are supposedly fairly long since horde right now are dominating the PUG games. I hear that part of the reason that why we never run into a premade Horde AV is because the queue's are too long for it to be effective as a premade. Thankfully, I still manage to get into about 80% of the games we "premake" atm. If things continue as is with horde having long queues for AV, it'll be doubtful atleast on my BG that premades would collide.