Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: New PTR Build - Class/professions changes

Quote Originally Posted by Azain
    and i suspect holy shock changes will help paladins as well.
    Holy Shock changes will do nothing for Paladins, if anything it hurts them more due to costing a lot more mana, which is a huge issue for Paladins.

I wish they'd give Holy Paladins some real changes, every thread I see in the Paladin forums are to do with Retri. Holy seems to be a forgotten spec with no real light at the end of the tunnel because nobody knows how to fix it.

We had Conqueror Bracers drop from Twins tonight.

I WANT BLADE FLURRY NOT TO KILL CC's!!!! DO IT

Isn't it a bit of an exaggeration to call Book of Highborne Hymns for a Caster offhand?
    http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...bornehymns.jpg

Seing as it gives +70 healing but only +24 spell dam...

Battlemaster Krystala || Flashbomba || Blitzerman
    Credit to Geekissexy for the awesome signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Flashbomba
    Isn't it a bit of an exaggeration to call Book of Highborne Hymns for a Caster offhand?
    http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...bornehymns.jpg

Seing as it gives +70 healing but only +24 spell dam...
    If you are in the nitpicking buisness you should also know that technically even healers are casting

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrostemplar
    Regarding warriors remember that they are the one of the most popular classes (second only to hunters I think). So while one see lots of warriors on top, as they have high pop, when normalized the representation is not as "excessive".
    Warriors are far and away the most popular class. Mages are second most popular. Hunters are a relatively distant third behind those two. This is all at level 70, which is all that counts for Arena…the numbers may be different if you consider all levels, though I believe Warriors are still firmly on top.

Deleted

Druid

Swipe: This ability will no longer strike any secondary targets which are under the effect of crowd-control spells that break on taking damage. i.e. Polymorph, Sap, etc.

This is definitely either not implemented on the PTR yet or was false information. Tried it in Magister's terrace and got in trouble with our mage for it