Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Sunwell official webpage, T0.5 Arena sets update

Yikes, just saw $20 per 6 week tournament period to participate in the global arena. So to compete at WoW arena will cost you a nice sum of $15 * 12 + $20 * 52 / 6 = $353 per annum.

That is lot of money to spend just to be allowed compete. Unless they plan on removing the requirement to have a normal account and just allow people to only be able to play on arena realms that is going to discourage a lot of players.

The official page finally... this didn't take them too long!!

Quote Originally Posted by Skulver
    Yikes, just saw $20 per 6 week tournament period to participate in the global arena. So to compete at WoW arena will cost you a nice sum of $15 * 12 + $20 * 52 / 6 = $353 per annum.

That is lot of money to spend just to be allowed compete. Unless they plan on removing the requirement to have a normal account and just allow people to only be able to play on arena realms that is going to discourage a lot of players.
    probably part of the reason its so expensive now is that they will use the earlier tournaments to fund the cost of setting it all up. i can't imagine everyone in the tournament being happy to pay that much, unless they are sponsored.

Quote Originally Posted by Jyagan
    There is a mistake on the wallpaper. It shows Kael'thas v2.0 with 3 green floating balls around him instead of 2.

Only the TK version of Kael'thas has 3 green balls.

:P
    fixed

http://home.alltel.net/kubek/sunwell_1600_fix.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Azain
    remember prot paladins would still not generate rage for shit.
    They sure wouldn't. (Sorry, I just had to)

Btw... Am I the only one thinking Kil'Jaeden looks a LOT like Diablo on the Wallpaper?
    "Rend (Rank 1) and Rend (Rank 2) had their damage slightly increased."

I know rogues are important and all (since I obviously play one), but you listed "Rogue"
    two times for the T0.5 Arena sets update.

-sorrow

Not a bad change to me, now my paladin doesn't need to worry about getting rid of greens once he hits 70.

anybody else think the voice-over for kael-thas was extremely cheesy, like they threw it together within an hour?

Anyone else feel like the videos they put out look lazier and lazier? WtB More CG, because let's face it, these are looking REALLY dated.