WotLK Bestiary, Noblegarden, TTR, Comics

WotLK Bestiary - The Iron Dwarf
    The Wrath of the Lich King Bestiary has been updated with a new creature: the Iron Dwarf.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    The Explorers' League has scoured the far corners of the world, seeking to uncover the truth behind the origins of the dwarves. Now it seems they may be one step closer to unlocking the secrets of the past.

The latest clues come from ancient dig sites within the Howling Fjord, where the iron dwarves were first encountered. Etched with runes of power - and with lightning pulsing beneath their thick, metallic skin - they may represent the missing link between the dwarves and the legendary titans of myth. Unfortunately the malevolent iron dwarves have openly defied the Explorers' League and seem intent on destroying any and all artifacts connecting them to the shadowed recesses of history.

Noblegarden In-Game Event This Sunday
    [blizzquote="Blizzard;http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/index.xml]The great feast of [url=http://www.wowwiki.com/Noblegarden][b][color=orange]Noblegarden[/color][/b][/url] has long been celebrated by the races of the Alliance and recently adopted by those of the Horde. On this joyous day, it is customary for the nobles and lords from each race to hide coins, candy, and the occasional treasures within special eggs painted to look like wildflowers. These eggs are then scattered around the major cities for the citizenry to find. From heroes to commoners, and everyone in between - the feast of Noblegarden is meant to bring communities together to share the joy of life and friendship.[/blizzquote"]

TTR Battle this Saturday
    The Tournament Test Realm battle is today ! If you missed the first post it will take place this Saturday from 12PM to 4PM PDT. Hortus also posted two small updates about the test realms and the battle.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Hortus won't attend the TTR Battle
    Um yeah I think I'm coming down with something and won't be able to participate... sorry. Seriously though. Sorry guys I won't be there tomorrow. I'm sure one of the CMs will be happy to hand out goodies though. (Source)

Bug on Spellstolen buffs
    There is a bug preventing Spellstolen buffs to be dispelled. Devs identified this issue and it should be resolved by the time the patch goes live. (Source)

Three-Year anniversary contest winners
    The winners of the european 3-year anniversary contest have been announced, you can view some of the the winning Fan Art entries below (There are a few more on the official site).

New Comic - Teh Gladiators
    A new WoW comic is now online, Teh Gladiators ! According to the author it's gonna be a weekly updated comic strip series that should evolve as the PVP Arena evolves in the game.

The Genesis
    You know how every story has a beginning... and an end, well, this one is no different. We've decided we'd run the first fourteen pages as an intro to the storyline. You get to know the protagonists, what they are about and what the comic is about.

We will keep this bad boy updated on a weekly basis, every Saturday. Ideally, we'd like to keep the subsequent pages as autonomous as possible as far as their events, so that you can sort of "jump in" at any point. But we're not making any promises. Sometimes the plot will dictate otherwise (and, of course, our actual jobs might as well).

Re: WotLK Bestiary, Noblegarden, TTR, Comics

I love the one with the globe.
    I am indestructible.

Epic Noob's Vehicle

" We've identified this issue and it should be resolved by the time the patch goes live."

hmmmmm ;D
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit

God that comic site is slooooow.

Quote Originally Posted by ulrich
    God that comic site is slooooow.
    Maybe because booboo posted it in front page and everybody went on it at sametime. Just like when he post darklegacy comic, their website is overflooded.
    I am indestructible.

Epic Noob's Vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by Punx
    I think he meant the storyline, I stopped reading after page 5.

... There is barely a bubble per page
    I am indestructible.

Epic Noob's Vehicle

god i cant believe i read all of that comic....i want my 5 minutes back.
    Beauty now spawns with only two pups in Heroic difficulty. Not to worry though, the missing pup has been adopted by a wonderful, if not insane family.

I'm glad that Blizzard cares about the little things...

noblegarden
    sucks

too bad they won't ever remove all those pointless, crappy events.
    ViktorVaughn - Nightelf Rogue - EU-Mal'Ganis

D.E.H.T.A. is outside my house picnicin' 'cuz everything in my coat's been previously livin'!

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

That comic was bad. It wasn't funny, and it had a poor plot.

I often wonder why you no longer post lookingforgroup comics anymore. www.lfgcomic.com

It's funny, has a good plot, oh and you don't want to slit your wrists after you read it.

"as the PVP Arena evolves"

How much more evolving does it have to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Dessimus
    "as the PVP Arena evolves"

How much more evolving does it have to do?
    Untill its a level 100 Charizard

Come on, let's get hyped by Blizzard's attempts to add "RPG" to Wow :P

Etched with runes of power - and with lightning pulsing beneath their thick, metallic skin - they may represent the missing link between the dwarves and the legendary titans of myth.
    Yeah, I can see those dwarves clearly, they're so stunning and impressive with their thick armor and...

oh, wait... they won't just drop 2-3 pc. of Netherweave, will they? Cause if they do, they won't fit into my gold-farming scheme at level 80. Well at least they seem to be melee characters, so my mage should be able to farm them pretty mana-efficiently. We'll see...
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nazjatar&n=Cowmooflage
    http://www.stumbleblog.com
    (entertaining and educative videos, game reviews, music and so on )

I love the one with the globe.
    Yeh really impressive
    "There's a difference between us. You think the people of this country exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with freedom. And I go to make sure that they have it."
    - William Wallace

Heads up on the 3rd anniversary competition. It'd appear the cake is a lie.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...61389039&sid=1

(Someone's claiming the entry of their cake wasn't submitted by the cake's creator nor has the creator of the original cake been credited by the submitter)

dark iron dwarf... nothing new as ever. blizzard becomes more and more lazy to draw new models...

Look on the bright side Clausm, we get more dwarfs to smash, that's got to be a good thing, yes?

While I agree more models would be nice, wouldn't that increase program size? Vast majority of models in Outland are Azeroth models, albeit with different skins, yet look at the size of Burning Crusade, fancy new models would increase patch sizes, install times and take more hard drive space.

Expect more of the same in the next expansion (we get Bantha though, YAY!).

My WoW-Folder is now 12Gb (incl all screenshots since 2006), but killing the same toons since BRD is boring, isn't it? Seems like Blizz has no new ideas at all. It would be nice for example to see some new druid forms (like "epic" cat or bear form, not only bird), or new bestiary. It doesnt matter how big the folder is. Btw AoC is 35 Gb...

Posted on the forums like 20 minutes ago

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...39953968&sid=1

Im going to guess that 2.4 is tomorrow