Page 1 of 2
LastLast

V A N Q U I S H Cho'Gall Alliance Us downs Kalecgos

Re: V A N Q U I S H Cho'Gall Alliance Us downs Kalecgos

ur reading and posting on forums for an online videogame. get over urself. u are a nerd

and btw, grats guys

us first nice gz, and lol dude is there a need to flame people for doing something they enjoy gtfo

Quote Originally Posted by Wowittajako
    1 word: NERDS. You never sleep? seems like wow is your life, cant leave it, like drugs to some ppl.
    So? Does that bother you deeply in anyway?

- - -

Gz and I hope you guys are the first

u guys wasted your time... you arent first ... thats in US ... read EU FORUM most server down twin eredar already.

Quote Originally Posted by 15JAN2008
    u guys wasted your time... you arent first ... thats in US ... read EU FORUM most server down twin eredar already.
    In EU the servers haven't gone down allready which leaves US-Players about 11h to clear more content.
    Really really sad....

How on earth can EU down 4/6 in Sunwell when 5 hours ago for the US it came back online?

LOL. How can anyone down any boss in EU if EU servers is not updated with 2.4.0 LIVE yet ?

Quote Originally Posted by iDielord
    LOL. How can anyone down any boss in EU if EU servers is not updated with 2.4.0 LIVE yet ?
    +1

lmao this post is full of wins

Quote Originally Posted by Younglinx
    *yawn* shut up, no one cares.

I solo cleared the entire Sunwell Plateau while naked in RL and watching Family Guy. All I did was put down my Fire Elemental totem, earth shield him, and he did the rest. I also pulled Twin Eredars, DCed, logged back on and Muru was downed, god I am good. I had to run back and loot Twin Eredars lol was a pain.

EDIT: Just cleared it again, this time I brought a level 17 mage so he would agro everything easier and get them bunched up to make it go quicker.

Downing a boss first when some servers aren't even up is serious stuff. Plus EU servers dont have 2.4 yet.

KONATA

Who cares this is the usual way, remember when Nihilum killed C'thun cuz of the Hotfix in EU where Server wasnt down... They Whined so hard about it !

but tbh i dont realy care, 4bosses were down on PTR so the first 3 will fall today

it's now 3 am and the servers have just gone offline to apply the 2.4 patch till 11 am which is in 8 hours, Killing Eradar twins before the 2.4 is even live is made of pure win

This is an EU member posting =>

Quote Originally Posted by Blardy
    Downing a boss first when some servers aren't even up is serious stuff. Plus EU servers dont have 2.4 yet.
    You mean like when EU realms killed C'thun first after the nerf... because they came up 12 hours before US realms did? They didn't mind accepting credit. Right back atcha imo.

Quote Originally Posted by KONATA
    but tbh i dont realy care, 4bosses were down on PTR so the first 3 will fall today
    3 first bosses available at the beginning?Hmhmhmmhmhhmm...

Just wait 'till it hits EU... Bosses are gonna fall like autumn leaves. >.>

the biggest differences between c'thun and this are:

1: c'thun was a hotfix for 1 single boss not the release for a whole instance
    2: US get patches an entire day before EU gets = a clear advantage for "world firsts" US 1st would be a better term as other can not compete due to the lack of an instance.
    3: Blizz PROMISED to patch 2.4 and later patches simultaniously around the world, but again blizard lied and treats EU as if we'd be some kind of 3rd class citizens.

on a side note, i hope that you guys in US have more productive GMs then the macro spamming monkeys we seem to have in EU (hello i'm blabla, do you have time to discuss [ticket], sorry we cant help you, have a nice day)

but ye gz on the kill

Quote Originally Posted by oglaigh
    ur reading and posting on forums for an online videogame. get over urself. u are a nerd
    rofl
    Sha of *Gay* Pride!