Kael (The Eye) bugged/nerfed/working as intended?

Yesterday we downed Kael for the first time. It was a little strange, we had no phoenix spawns. Also during gravity lapse (was the first time we reached this phase), aren't there supposed to be clouds floating around?

Nerf, bug or working as intended? One of our raid members said it's possible the no phoenix' spawn.
    ViktorVaughn - Nightelf Rogue - EU-Mal'Ganis

D.E.H.T.A. is outside my house picnicin' 'cuz everything in my coat's been previously livin'!

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Kael (The Eye) bugged/nerfed/working as intended?

I heard about a bug, that no phoenixes are spawning. so i assume, that is a bug.
    the "clouds" floating arount while gravity lapse is only in magister's terrace. in tempest keep there are only nether beams (purple beams from kael to some players, jumping and increasing in damage if players are too near to each other)

greetings,
    xeb

there were always been clouds named nether vapor which very decreasing your hp. Kinda tricky when you as a tank drop to 9k hp

There are clouds in P5 mate. But they used to be VERY hard to see. This patch they were meant to make them easily viewable. Having no phoenixs would make the fight way too easy, so yes... like some bosses, this is probably a bug.