Thread: S3 gear //

15+ Year Old Account

S3 gear //

Im doubting if i should keep saving the 3600 arena points ive gathered for s4 or buy head and gloves from s3 now. The diffrence wont be that big from s3 to s4 as always and well, im really tempted to do it for the looks aswell as without shoulders (because i suck) s4 with s2 shoulders will look like shit. ( im a girl, dont blame please :< )

So, i need a bit of advise, should i buy helm and gloves or should i save my points for s4?

//Satine

Re: S3 gear //

if you think you suck, just save the points so u can be happy with more s4 gear once it comes. itll be worth the wait

Keep saving. if you have to buy (getting too close to maxing @ 5000) buy wand/ranged/off-hand stuff or the helm..

then with your 5000 pts buy Chest, Legs, Gloves next season for most classes that should make you look decent and be a huge improvement on what you currently have.

Deleted

Well...
    If "the looks" are important to you, I'd suggest the S3 set, but then again that's just my oppinion...

I don't know if you've seen the T6.5/S4 armor models on this site, but to be honest I think they're extremely boring
    Examples of the good looking caster ones:
    http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...ruary/21_3.jpg
    http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...ruary/21_5.jpg
    http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...ruary/21_1.jpg

Of course the S4 will have just a little bit better stats, but not even GOD knows when S4 starts.
    In my oppinion the wait is just not worth it, when the improvements will be so small, and the looks might be that boring!

Just my thoughts...

btw. HAI SATINE!!!

R O N I N PWNS!!!!!!!eleven!!!!!!!!!1!!!!

/Spoisen out-

15+ Year Old Account

Hai spois !
    Dont tell anyone that i post on mmo kk? :<

Save points and wait, S4 looks great too

Depends on how many Arena Points you get per week.

I avg between 800-1000 a week, so I have to spend them. Full S3 Rogue with S3 Maces and S3 swords. In a couple weeks, I'll have to spend so I don't waste the points... will probably get the S3 daggers.

If I had to guess, I would assume S4 will begin in about 4-6 weeks. But then again who knows... it might not start for a long time.

15+ Year Old Account

I change teams fairly often, atm i got 1721 as highest rated team with 50 games played, it will hopefully raise the more i play thats around 650 points i think so. So its not urgent to spend it right now.
    My guess would also be in 4-7 weeks but as you say, who knows :/
    Im just tired of being targetted first cause ppl notice my s1 gloves!

I wouldn't get something for looks, as an upgrade is an upgrade, regardless of how awful it looks. Besides, everyone will look awful next season, you know you want to fit in. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Alexis
    If I had to guess, I would assume S4 will begin in about 4-6 weeks. But then again who knows... it might not start for a long time.
    My bet is S4 will start in late May or June. That will leave about 5-6 month before WotLK is released; which I'm guessing will be around the same time as S5.

Actually, its pretty unlikely that a season will start within a month or 2 of the expansion. They will have to give everyone time to level to 80 and get gear and such. Its what they did with BC. Arena came with 2.0 but there was no “season” till late Feb iirc, which was over a month after BC came out.

What I truly hope is that they fully revamp the system.

A true bracket system
    A much much more intuitive rating/personal rating system
    An end to point selling/team selling (ive made a ton of gold this way, but it needs to be killed)

Among other things that im sure other have talked about to death.

I guess my real imput is that season 4 will start the same time that kiljaden dies by the top 50 or so guilds. Like was said prolly mid may.
    Woox - Rogue

Violer - Paladin (ALT) http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorgonnash&n=Cascah

I guess my real imput is that season 4 will start the same time that kiljaden dies by the top 50 or so guilds. Like was said prolly mid may.

Hmmm... dont compare PVE with PVP > Imho buy 1 thing and then w8 for S4...you will be happy this season and much more if s4 will come ;D
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Decapitation
    Save points and wait, S4 looks great too
    http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...ruary/12_1.jpg

ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND? MY EYES ARE BLEEDING!

Quote Originally Posted by Phurox
    http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...ruary/12_1.jpg

ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND? MY EYES ARE BLEEDING!
    are you fucking blind? She cant wear mail as a priest.

I look at it this way, if you have time to buy the full set now, you will also have time to buy the full set in next season. Besides, ive tried to have 5k points saved for a new season, its both nice and boring. I also maxed out my honor so i had 3/5 arena gear and all of the honor gear in the first weak, which led me to only missing 2 items for a full season, sure its nice, but it also gets boring not really to get an upgrade for a full season.

Wow mail s4 looks sad lolz

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Kaidee
    I look at it this way, if you have time to buy the full set now, you will also have time to buy the full set in next season. Besides, ive tried to have 5k points saved for a new season, its both nice and boring. I also maxed out my honor so i had 3/5 arena gear and all of the honor gear in the first weak, which led me to only missing 2 items for a full season, sure its nice, but it also gets boring not really to get an upgrade for a full season.
    Yeah i get your pointe, but i wanna get a good start in s4, been rerolling between all 3 chars s2 and start of s3 so i havnt really had the chance to get a good start.
    But your right, reason im considering buying something now is because i only have venge robe and i got that maybe 3-4 months ago. Thats also getting boring

Guess i should just wait /cry :<