(Holy) pally + Hunter (Marksman) 2v2!

I have been doing 2v2 with a hunter friend of mine for some time. We are constantly through the 1600's and 1700's... We usually only have trouble when it comes to chain fear from locks. Most teams we beat with ease. Warriors we do sometimes have trouble with, but the hunter will usually slow... or ill stun..

Our normal strat would be to drain the healers mana as quick as possible.... Once the healer is out of mana we are home free! Kill the healer, then go after the dps. Its a very simple tactic and very effective in some cases.

Any thoughts?

Re: (Holy) pally + Hunter (Marksman) 2v2!

its never going to reach the status of druid hunter.
    druid are just really op thats why them + almost anything rapes.

I dunno i do druid / hunter and druid / mage and we get to the 1600's but have trouble with anything with a pally. I would say with a pally on your side, your golden!

Quote Originally Posted by Heyeart
    I dunno i do druid / hunter and druid / mage and we get to the 1600's but have trouble with anything with a pally. I would say with a pally on your side, your golden!
    noob... paladin is by far the easiest class to counter... drain paladin / cc-dps his partner

Quote Originally Posted by Heyeart
    Tell your hunter to get a scorpion first off so the pally can't dispell stings. This team really shouldn't be having problems with a pally...unless you two don't communicate that well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sceifo
    noob... paladin is by far the easiest class to counter... drain paladin / cc-dps his partner
    CC my partner?? Dispell ftw. lol

If you are a druid hunter team losing to a paladin hunter team you suck. And paladin hunter is going to have a hard time getting over 1800. So you're probably doing the best you can.

Wait for the 51-point talent that turns a paladin into a drood.

Quote Originally Posted by Loneblood
    I have been doing 2v2 with a hunter friend of mine for some time. We are constantly through the 1600's and 1700's... We usually only have trouble when it comes to chain fear from locks. Most teams we beat with ease. Warriors we do sometimes have trouble with, but the hunter will usually slow... or ill stun..

Our normal strat would be to drain the healers mana as quick as possible.... Once the healer is out of mana we are home free! Kill the healer, then go after the dps. Its a very simple tactic and very effective in some cases.

Any thoughts?
    Like someone said, make sure your hunter has a scorpid, and the imp ressi pet ability.

Also, make sure he hides pet at start of fight, then, if your facing x2 mana based DPS'ers they cant burst pet down. Wait for the to go oom before popping it, so you can stop one of them or the healer from drinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubin
    If you are a druid hunter team losing to a paladin hunter team you suck. And paladin hunter is going to have a hard time getting over 1800. So you're probably doing the best you can.
    Not really. If pally has full t6, Pally Hunter goes 2300+ without many issues. There were several examples of this at the end of S2 before the hunter "buffs". I had 2 hunter friends who went 2300 with Paladin, but both pallies had full t6 and Illidan Mace. Don't expect to see 2000+ if pally plays with arena gear.