15+ Year Old Account

Is this all the loot from Sunwell Plateau?

I don't see mail hunter/enhancement gear (1 item, except the tier6 belt/wrist/boots , got that) . On the other hand i see lots of mail Spelldamage/Healing gear.

I see (my soon to drop) offhand Fist of 2.6 speed. I also see an offhand fist of 1.5 speed. I would expect a main hand fist to drop from somewhere wouldn't you?.

Is the gear from Muru revealed? Do you guys think some more extra gear will be there? Or all the Sunwell Plateau loot is listed already in the pictures here at mmo-champion and other websites, taken from data files?

2nd question.

Isn't Brutalus a fight for wow nerds? Maximising dps in silly details isn't my style :/

Re: Is this all the loot from Sunwell Plateau?

You don't see much hunter gear becouse there is gear for every spec of every class. Imagine that you see a mail helm. There will be 3 helms for shamen. One for hunter. There will be 3 gloves for shamen. One for hunter. 3 helms for druids. One for rogues.
    M'uru's loot is not revealed yet. We do have some hints tho.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by overneathe
    You don't see much hunter gear becouse there is gear for every spec of every class. Imagine that you see a mail helm. There will be 3 helms for shamen. One for hunter. There will be 3 gloves for shamen. One for hunter. 3 helms for druids. One for rogues.
    M'uru's loot is not revealed yet. We do have some hints tho.
    I don't understand what you mean about the 3 helms for shamans for example. The drops are all shown in wowhead. I see lots of spelldamage mail gear which can be changed with a sunmote to a healing mail gear and vice versa. However there is not any mail gear for enhancement shaman or hunter except 2 items. So we have to hope that Muru will have some more enhancement gear or just go and craft something with the new recipes from leatherworking and engineering

Its worth pointing out that a lot of the feral druid gear from sunwell is very close to best in slot DPS gear for enhance shams, dps warriors, and ret paladins as long as you don't mind dropping to the lower armor level (and since its armor modified leather gear its actually not all that far behind your typical mail as enhance). High str/agi/crit/haste provides very decent itemization for these classes. The rogue loot might not be optimized for STR based dps but its all very solid gear too, leaning more towards the armory penetration side of things.

Quote Originally Posted by voskopoula
    I don't see mail hunter/enhancement gear (1 item, except the tier6 belt/wrist/boots , got that).
    There are at least two pieces of armor ([item=34168] from Kalecgos and [item=34194] from Eredar Twins) plus neck ([item=34177] from Brutallus) and possibly ring ([item=34189] from Eredar Twins).

And if you're a hunter, there are also nice weapons: [item=34183] from trash mobs, [item=34197] from Eredar Twins, maybe even [item=34165] from Kalecgos.

You think it's bad for hunters? Try being an Elemental Shaman in this game. While you might have to fight against 1-2 other classes for your gear, I fight against....what? 4-5 other classes for drops/upgrades?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Diatribe
    You think it's bad for hunters? Try being an Elemental Shaman in this game. While you might have to fight against 1-2 other classes for your gear, I fight against....what? 4-5 other classes for drops/upgrades?
    WTF ? what other class needs mail Spell dmg?? are you kidding me? the only times you have to Fight for gear is when it comes to neck,Cloak,Mainhand,Belt, Rings and Trinkets...

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Fyreeze
    WTF ? what other class needs mail Spell dmg?? are you kidding me? the only times you have to Fight for gear is when it comes to neck,Cloak,Mainhand,Belt, Rings and Trinkets...
    Who says it has to be mail :-)

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Vysogota
    There are at least two pieces of armor ([item=34168] from Kalecgos and [item=34194] from Eredar Twins) plus neck ([item=34177] from Brutallus) and possibly ring ([item=34189] from Eredar Twins).

And if you're a hunter, there are also nice weapons: [item=34183] from trash mobs, [item=34197] from Eredar Twins, maybe even [item=34165] from Kalecgos.
    I just hope to see a chest, helmet, glove too . And my main "whine" focus is enhancement shaman :P. We get an imba offhand Fist, but how about a mainhand fist too? (lets pray muru drops that ).

About elemental shaman. Elemental shaman had NO MAIL gear to take from SSC and Eye, except trinket/rings/neck and T5. Was Really annoying for our elemental shaman. But he had no problem being in top dps spots. At BT, he took his revenge in gear with all the elemental mail spelldamage gear there. Too bad the totem droped just once, in the only raid he didn't join (in 6 months :/)

Quote Originally Posted by voskopoula
    I just hope to see a chest, helmet, glove too
    You probably won't see them dropping directly from bosses because trash mobs in Sunwell Plateau already drop some shiny patterns: engineers have [item=34356], while leatherworkers have [item=34373] and [item=34374]. Is that what you're looking for?