Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Is blizzard going to nerf epic flying mount!?

Hello!

Does anyone here knows or have heard if blizzard is going to decrease the gold amount for purchase an epic flying mount. I have heard it on my server but none can confirm it, whether it will come or when. I would be pleased with any answers if You just have heard it too.

seeya

Re: Is blizzard going to nerf epic flying mount!?

Can't confirm it but i have had rumours that the ammount of gold needed to buy epic mount skill will be nerfed to 2000gold. This will either come in WotlK or in the patch before WotLK (one with talents).

NO, Maybe right before WoTLK if we look at the past. That is if they intend to have another upgrade in WoTLK. I wouldn't count on it being anytime soon thats for sure.

Yeah, I'm thinking that they might do what they did right before TBC launched preety much, the price should be somewhere around 2000-2500g at that point in time.

By the way, Blizz won't actually 'nerf' the mounts themselves... that'd be sad :P

they will never lower the proce

They've already said they're not lowering it until they introduce another type of transportation, of which there are no plans to do. I don't understand why people keep reposting this topic.

they will not lower it since there will be no new/faster riding skill introduced in WoTLK, and since we already make a ton of gold each day as it is and we'll probably make even more in WoTLK so I dont realy se the point in lowering it.
    Do not trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
    God's in his heaven. All's right with the world.

They nerfed epic ground mounts by 40%. So assuming this you may be looking at 3,000g and 140g for the mount. I think reducing the price at all is just dumb. You won't even be able to use it (at least not at first) in WotLK so you don't really need one, and if you can't come by 5,000g in a couple weeks then you are doing something wrong. And if you whine about 5,000g being too much for getting your alt a mount, then too bad. If it's your alt it doesn't really need a mount, and if it does then stop buying all those BoE's from the AH. At level 80 5,000g will probably be a joke. Just think - pre BC if you had 1,000g you were rich, and 10,000g was UNHEARD of unless you were a gold buyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Impulse
    Can't confirm it but i have had rumours that the ammount of gold needed to buy epic mount skill will be nerfed to 2000gold. This will either come in WotlK or in the patch before WotLK (one with talents).
    as has been said already, the cost will not be reduced, at least not until a new tier of riding skill is introduced and that will not happen in WotLK
    there will also probably not be a patch with the talent points. the only reason we got the TBC talents seperate from the expansion was because the expansion was delayed past it's originally announced release date but Blizz chose to release the accompanying patch on schedule despite that. unless WotLK is announced and then also delayed don't expect a seperate patch

Im beggining to think this guys just a troll. Its the same exactly worded question (and reducing the amount of gold is not a nerf..its a buff) that keeps getting asked..and its by someone with a single post count.

yeah a post like this seems to sprout up every other month or so. Just like most of the people have said before, No the price isn't going to drop, and even if you are a casual player it shoudln't be too hard to get 5000g. Especially with dailies being increased to 25.

Next post is going to ask if Netherdragons are going to be obtainable when one reaches honorable.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeetskeet
    yeah a post like this seems to sprout up every other month or so. Just like most of the people have said before, No the price isn't going to drop, and even if you are a casual player it shoudln't be too hard to get 5000g. Especially with dailies being increased to 25.

Next post is going to ask if Netherdragons are going to be obtainable when one reaches honorable.
    will netherdragons be obtainable by getting honored?! NICE!

If you can't make 5,000g now that the Sunwell dailies are out... I feel really bad for you.

I've gotten my 3rd epic flier recently; working on a fourth. It only takes about 3 or 4 weeks (IF that) of 2 or 3 hours to get it. It's really not that hard.

Signature by Shyama!

Quote Originally Posted by Celesse
    If you can't make 5,000g now that the Sunwell dailies are out... I feel really bad for you.

I've gotten my 3rd epic flier recently; working on a fourth. It only takes about 3 or 4 weeks (IF that) of 2 or 3 hours to get it. It's really not that hard.

I totally agree, it aint hard. You can get 1000g on one day if you want :P
    Sapped girls can't say no.

Deleted

Why would they reduce the cost? It's easier to make money day by day, and most likely EVEN EASIER in WotLK.

i say if u can't get epic flying now with SSO dailies then u must a) die a hell of a lot b) give epics to noob c) give money to beggers

u get around 200g if u do all SSO dailies and it take like 2 hours to do, this is 1400g a week so if u don't spend any money u will have it in around 3-4 weeks

and is u have an alt and no life u can get like 600g (netherwing and SSO) on main and 400g (SSO and SSG) on alt that is like 1000g a day

so it isn't that hard to get epic flying now a days

i had to grind my money from SSG and oggrila and that takes time around 100-180g a day
    and if u where even faster to get a lvl 70 u had to grind if from ores/leathers and mobs and that takes even longer

Quote Originally Posted by Celesse

Ty. I'm so sick and tired of people complaining about the 5k gold price, but let me tell you, I used to be one of them. But it takes me 2 hours (if the drop rate sucks) to do all my dailies. I do all the Sunwell ones, all the SSO Outland ones, and the daily PvP every once and a while and I easily walk away with 200g a night. It takes time, something these casual noobs don't want to seem to put into playing. Makes me sick

Quote Originally Posted by Wyattearpp
    Ty. I'm so sick and tired of people complaining about the 5k gold price, but let me tell you, I used to be one of them. But it takes me 2 hours (if the drop rate sucks) to do all my dailies. I do all the Sunwell ones, all the SSO Outland ones, and the daily PvP every once and a while and I easily walk away with 200g a night. It takes time, something these casual noobs don't want to seem to put into playing. Makes me sick
    its a game man, no need to get sick

Quote Originally Posted by rullatorkent
    Hello!

Does anyone here knows or have heard if blizzard is going to decrease the gold amount for purchase an epic flying mount. I have heard it on my server but none can confirm it, whether it will come or when. I would be pleased with any answers if You just have heard it too.

seeya
    "hello i am a fuckin nub and i wish blizz could make flying epic skill to 50g from 5k gold so i can get one too"....................................... Dude wtf is this i mean how could u even can be thinking of this??? How the fuck this would be fair to the other players that have like 3-4 chars with flying epic mount on which they spent 5kg for each raiding skill. Damn this game shouldn't be alowed to be played by persons under 18 years old ffs

True, with the changes to dailies, they have, effectively, reduced the cost of epic flying mount.

Quote Originally Posted by oglaigh
    its a game man, no need to get sick
    I think it's more how it reflects on humanity...