Thread: PvP Heal Cloak

PvP Heal Cloak

is there any news on the horizon yet for a PvP heal cloak that does not require you to do heroics?

Re: PvP Heal Cloak

no, but if you're full S1 you should be able to keep heroics up (SP is more or less the easiest one out there)
    My Rogue
    altoholic since 2000 (Diablo II release)

Quote Originally Posted by ryx
    is there any news on the horizon yet for a PvP heal cloak that does not require you to do heroics?
    If you're patient enough, do the Shattered Sun dailies. 5 of them (I think!) gives a Shattered Sun Supply Package (or whatever the name is) and they have a 10% chance (according to Thottbot) of having a Badge of justice. Couple that with running SP heroic daily when it appears, which is piss easy, and you should be able to get a BoJ cloak without doing much heroics. Of course, going with statistics only, that would take 120 days of dailies (not counting heroic dailies), but obviously can be shortened by a lot with a few heroics thrown in there.

3 weeks of kara is hard?

Quote Originally Posted by lgtcount
    3 weeks of kara is hard?
    SkoorbVyvanseKarmann

I don't think the OP was saying heroics / kara were hard, I think he might not have time to run those.

Quote Originally Posted by lordhong
    I don't think the OP was saying heroics / kara were hard, I think he might not have time to run those.
    If you dont have 1h to do a heroic, then why even bother about good pvp cloaks ?

Quote Originally Posted by yazaka
    If you dont have 1h to do a heroic, then why even bother about good pvp cloaks ?
    pugs can take longer then one hour , he might not even have a decent guild
    heroics & raids take up way longer time then bg's & arena ;-)
    My Rogue
    altoholic since 2000 (Diablo II release)

Quote Originally Posted by Cocidius
    pugs can take longer then one hour , he might not even have a decent guild
    heroics & raids take up way longer time then bg's & arena ;-)
    Zukias (Main) (70 mage - Al'Akir) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Zukias

There are some OK crafter healing backs, check out with a tailor.