Thread: Model Editing

Model Editing

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone could give me some feedback on model editing in WoW.

First I'd like to know if it's against the EULA or any other blizzard policies.
    Second, is it possible to turn my Nelf into a Human, and if yes, where might I find a guide to do this?

Thanks

Re: Model Editing

It's against the Eula yes.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

Re: Model Editing

Quote Originally Posted by M.Para
    Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone could give me some feedback on model editing in WoW.

First I'd like to know if it's against the EULA or any other blizzard policies.
    Second, is it possible to turn my Nelf into a Human, and if yes, where might I find a guide to do this?

Thanks
    There are no guides. Model editing is agains't the rules because for example: you can make the WSG flag 5x as big so you will always know where it is located.. you would have an unfair advantage.
    aswell, just for information and I am NOT encouraging this (because it agains't the rules!) model editing IS possible, by using models from wow movelviewer ID's and edit gamefiles to use those ID's instead of the original.
    (this can't be done in 10 minutes so don't even try, you would fail anyways)

An example of wow model editing would be Badrasta (look @ mount + gear)
    -