Thread: Power Leveling

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Power Leveling

Will Blizzard nerf this Power Leveling method?

*EDIT* New link: http://files.filefront.com/0+60+1day.../fileinfo.html

And another movie about the same: http://www.warcraftmovies.com/stream...628db34e95dd31

Re: Power Leveling

and why to nerf it? everything here is legal and cool

Maybe in WotLK, but I don't see it as a pressing issue.

I hope they won't nerf it.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

It's a clever use of game mechanics, nothing more.
    Knowing Blizzard they probably will nerf it anyway.
    Well excuuuse me, Princess.

You are now breathing manually.

Hope they wont Nerf it... This>power level service... If this can make players choose to get help of 2-3 other players and get a alt level'ed fast.. Or choose to pay for a level service, be illegal, or just can't bother to quest all the way..
    Gonna try this 1 day.
    Shaman since Vanilla. All the way !

Nice guide i figured out this myself when athene did the "powerleveling" movie ;p after playing wow for 3years i was thinking if this was possible was just to lazy to try it then i did and it worked ;p but i was doing this difrently then you. i had friends that did instances with me and before each pull i just kicked them from party agroed mobs they killed them and reinvited, at 58lvl 5k xp per mob u get 2.5x multiplier for mobs in outland instances >< i leveled my paladin from 58->70 in hmm 16h but we found out that its easyer to lvl at elite mobs in nagrand only 2.0x multiplier but dont need to kick from party ;p

no need to kick from party at elites in nagrand ... that means they`re bugged then?

They kind have with the "5 instances per hour" thing. Other than that, I seriously doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by gaav
    Nice guide i figured out this myself when athene did the "powerleveling" movie ;p after playing wow for 3years i was thinking if this was possible was just to lazy to try it then i did and it worked ;p but i was doing this difrently then you. i had friends that did instances with me and before each pull i just kicked them from party agroed mobs they killed them and reinvited, at 58lvl 5k xp per mob u get 2.5x multiplier for mobs in outland instances >< i leveled my paladin from 58->70 in hmm 16h but we found out that its easyer to lvl at elite mobs in nagrand only 2.0x multiplier but dont need to kick from party ;p
    Ye right i am sure u knew:-s . Dunoo maybe athene stole this method from u when he saw u kicking ur friends from party in nagrand =)). Lol dude u are so funny

one striking problem....GEAR

anyways :

- ele shaman 10-70

- was used as an enchanter slave from 58+

- ele shaman 10-70

- wasnt trying to level fast

- ele shaman 10-70

- didint boost or instance, only quests
    Lag - Network related. High server response time, stop downloading.
    Low FPS - Your computer can't keep up with the game - buy a better one

Dalaran doesn't lag (often) your pc just sucks.

RIP Paul Gray

Quote Originally Posted by Krypt

anyways :

- ele shaman 10-70

- ele shaman 10-70

- ele shaman 10-70

I'm not sure what you wanna tell us but 8Days+ is actually pretty bad...

Personally, i figure there is NO WAY Blizz can possibly nerf this.

A few possible options come to mind. First you could nerf the fact that the exp credit cant be given to players outside the instance. Now this presents an even easier powerleveling process, by just having the leecher stand outside and have someone inside kill everything.

The next possible option is to POSSIBLY lower the amount of time you are allowed to be in the instance ungrouped. It is currently 60 seconds IIRC. This could be lowered down to 15-20 seconds and significantly complicate things for players trying this method. But once again, the consequences of reducing the amount of time you can be ungrouped in an instance are widely unknown and could have drastic effects on overall gameplay.

Just my 2 cents on what Blizz could possibly do.

I will have to try that.....wow. good find there mate

Quote Originally Posted by APC
    Personally, i figure there is NO WAY Blizz can possibly nerf this.

A few possible options come to mind. First you could nerf the fact that the exp credit cant be given to players outside the instance. Now this presents an even easier powerleveling process, by just having the leecher stand outside and have someone inside kill everything.

The next possible option is to POSSIBLY lower the amount of time you are allowed to be in the instance ungrouped. It is currently 60 seconds IIRC. This could be lowered down to 15-20 seconds and significantly complicate things for players trying this method. But once again, the consequences of reducing the amount of time you can be ungrouped in an instance are widely unknown and could have drastic effects on overall gameplay.

Just my 2 cents on what Blizz could possibly do.

Why do you try to make it complicated?

Just make it that the game consider you are still part of the group for 60 seconds after you leave it.
    I am indestructible.

Epic Noob's Vehicle

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Krypt

anyways :

- ele shaman 10-70

- ele shaman 10-70

- ele shaman 10-70

You got a a point? I did my hunter in 5d 20 hours and druid in 5d 11 hours 1-70. No boosting.

WCM deleted the movie? :/

Quote Originally Posted by Humii
    WCM deleted the movie? :/

yup, anyone else hosting it?

I would like to see it as well. If it was legit, then why would they delete it?

wrong logic here my son, it's legit so they deleted it!
    every other video that was an exploit wasn't removed because they'd fix it anytime soon...
    greets