ele or enhance shammy partner in 2v2?

*title*

Phoulmouth

Re: ele or enhance shammy partner in 2v2?

And what are you? LMAO

Cant make suggestions without a little info at least buddy.

lol funny

ele or enhance shammy partner in 2v2?

my freinds didnt chose wat hes gunna go ele or enchan for his shammy, and i wanna start a new character that would be good with either or?

There is no point in asking a question without giving proper info that can reflect answers...

What class will you be playing?

Make him go resto and make a warrior.
    I'm your maker, not thy saviour.

Neither Elemental nor Enhancement shamans are considered extremely viable in 2s. I have seen a few high rated Enhancement shamans in 2s around (not personally), but I guess it takes a huge amount of adapting and basically creating your own path because the spec itself is not intended for those sorts of PvP.

If you really wanna be competitive in 2v2 you ought to go Resto. Elemental is probably the most popular spec in 3v3 as it's actually one of the bigger threats in 3s due to the heavy consistent damage they can put out combined with purge and interrupts. An enhancement shaman is going to be a lot easier to kill and you will in most cases be the warrior's and rogue's favorite target.

I guess the difference lays a lot with the nature of purges and shocks. An elemental shaman must stop his cast and eat a global cd in order to purge and/or shock whilst an enhancement shaman won't be affected at all if played right by the global cds of purge spams thus often making it a bigger threat (if played properly).
    Arenas are fun. If you disagree, you can fuck off.