Zeiania

Need expert help! [Fury and Me!]

Hello everyone!

I'm Zeiania and this is my first post on MMO-Champion, tho I have been visiting 5 times a day or more for over a year now. Anyways! Now I need your help! Visiters of MMO-Champion!
    I happend to start PvE alot lately, I'm raiding Black Temple and Mount Hyjal, and I still dont know everything about my class, I can dps, and I often end up as one of the top dps'ers. BUT when a item drop, I feel so stupid cause I hardly know if it's any better or not.
    I'm specced 17/44/0 as most fury warriors, 3/3 Hit, and 1/2 WW.

I've done 4 bosses in Mount Hyjal, only lake Archimonde, done 7 our of 9 bosses in Black Temple, only lack Illidari C and Illidan.
    So I would like some help from any of you with how stats works for warriors. I know str and attack power are giveing more dmg, and crit gives more crit.. But I'm sure you guys know what I mean..!

And I'll prefer to talk on msn, so dont be shy, post and in to get my msn !

Love,
    Zeainia!

Re: Need expert help! [Fury and Me!]

1 str = 2ap for warriors also always enchant with str becuase it scales with kings

first off how can u be 4/5 and 7/9 without knowing what stats are good for your class. moreover, how can u be topping raids, or close to it, in dps without knowing ur class in and out.

ebay much?

if not, then i dont really know how to say it. get str. make sure u have a decent amount a hit, most should come from gear anyways. stack 5 crit 5 str and profit? get 2 2.6 speeds. win

tbh if your clueless about if an item is better or not just download ratingbuster shows pros and cons of items turns your agi in to effective crit and dodge and so on

Zeiania

Quote Originally Posted by oglaigh
    first off how can u be 4/5 and 7/9 without knowing what stats are good for your class. moreover, how can u be topping raids, or close to it, in dps without knowing ur class in and out.

ebay much?

if not, then i dont really know how to say it. get str. make sure u have a decent amount a hit, most should come from gear anyways. stack 5 crit 5 str and profit? get 2 2.6 speeds. win
    That's just plain rude of you, and if you think I eBay, then explain my I've been playing since level one on it, and I'm still friends with who I leveled with. So please, just shut up if you have no idears. This just pisses me off, I came to ask for help, not for idiots to piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeiania
    That's just plain rude of you, and if you think I eBay, then explain my I've been playing since level one on it, and I'm still friends with who I leveled with. So please, just shut up if you have no idears. This just pisses me off, I came to ask for help, not for idiots to piss me off.
    His point is, seeing as how you're in a guild "4/5 and 7/9", you should know your class, no matter what spec (unless you NEVER went prot and went prot for the first time ever, then I could see that.) but, if you truly are "4/5 and 7/9" you should know your class more so then say, one in SSC/TK ~ And if you're topping DPS meters already, you either (sorry to say) got some bad rogue/hunter/mage/locks or you outgear them by quite a margin.

Not saying DPS Warriors are bad in raids, just saying they wont top a good rogue/hunter/mage/lock (unless the HML are having to CC/MD something)

Aim primarily for AP/Str (mainly strength, as it scales with BoK). Crit's nice, for the most part point-for-point is worse then AP for DPS, but after you get a certain amount of AP it's a good idea to socket for crit (can't cite the exact numbers, sorry... look around on ElitistJerks or something, think it's there). Hit's nice, but you shouldn't aim to stack it once you break 100-110 or something in that area (it's still a nice stat after that, but by that point your yellow attacks don't miss, and it makes more sense to go for stats that do affect both yellow and white attacks [AP, crit] then stats that don't). Haste is meh, doesn't hurt but most of your attacks are instant so it doesn't affect them that much. 2 weapons of the same speed are nice due to the fact that Flurry currently works so if you have two weapons with the same speed and attack with them the same time, you get a fourth charge out of it for free. However, if you've got a different speed OF or MH with very nice stats, that works too (at BT/MH gear level, you should have enough crit to hypothetically have constant Flurry uptime). Go for a slow MH; OH speed isn't a huge deal, slower is nice for WW/Flurry, but if a Swiftsteel Bludgeon or something else fast and good drops, feel free to use it. Armor penetration is nice, but you need to stack it to get its full effects. Get like 1k+ armor pen, though, and it really shows up. As for weapon enchants, I personally run Executioner/Potency, but I've heard Executioner/Mongoose is the best for DPS (once again, can't confirm this but I did read it somewhere).

Hope this helps
    I'm your maker, not thy saviour.

Zeiania

Really, please dont bother answer if you think I ebayed, and/or you want to tell me what I -SHOULD- know.. Thanks.

Really, please dont bother answer if you think I ebayed, and/or you want to tell me what I -SHOULD- know.. Thanks.
    I never said, or implied you eBay'd whatsoever, nor do I care. It's your money ~

go to the wow general forums

go to the warrior forums

go to "how to warrior" or w/e it is called.

and im sorry if i was "just so rude"

if you are in a guild that far progressed and that is indeed your toon, ask in gchat. i find it highly unlikely that any guild willing to give you gear that allows you to do that well on dps charts wants to be giving gear to anyone that doesn't understand simple class mechanics. If u are indeed the person that lvled that toon and knows the people in that guild im sure they would be more than happy and capable of filling you in.

"I'm raiding Black Temple and Mount Hyjal, and I still dont know everything about my class"

"Really, please dont bother answer if you think I ebayed, and/or you want to tell me what I -SHOULD- know.. Thanks."

theres no way to answer your OP without telling u something u SHOULD know

My Shaman: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormreaver&n=Zvarderlol

Yup telling you what you need to know is in fact what you should know already.

Go to EJ forums, find the EP values for the stats, and just add them up for each piece of gear - wear the better one.

ratings buster will show you the difference in-game

Hello everyone!

I'm Zeiania and this is my first post on MMO-Champion, tho I have been visiting 5 times a day or more for over a year now. Anyways! Now I need your help! Visiters of MMO-Champion!
    I happend to start PvE alot lately, I'm raiding Black Temple and Mount Hyjal, and I still dont know everything about my class, I can dps, and I often end up as one of the top dps'ers. BUT when a item drop, I feel so stupid cause I hardly know if it's any better or not.
    I'm specced 17/44/0 as most fury warriors, 3/3 Hit, and 1/2 WW.

I've done 4 bosses in Mount Hyjal, only lake Archimonde, done 7 our of 9 bosses in Black Temple, only lack Illidari C and Illidan.
    So I would like some help from any of you with how stats works for warriors. I know str and attack power are giveing more dmg, and crit gives more crit.. But I'm sure you guys know what I mean..!

And I'll prefer to talk on msn, so dont be shy, post and in to get my msn !

Love,
    Zeainia!
    At what bid did you get the account and was it with the mh/bt guild or without?

Zeiania

Oh yeah, cause I love spending real life money on a character ingame.. Bah, some of you guys are really retarded.
    Thanks for the answers I had so far, please feel free to PM if you -want- to help, and not act like some asshole.
    Thanks.

Zeiania

I know all this baisc stuff, about get a slow offhand, about str stacks with kings, but I have a hard time see what's best, of a item.. If a item gives str, and the otehr gives Ap. And I lock the thread, cause I'm really tired of people think I eBayed. So please. But then again, I had some answers, I should get some item addon that showed the itemvalue. So thanks for the answers. And haters, please bug off.

Thanks for your time.