Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: All resilience is doing is making healers more and more overpowered :(

PLEASE PEOPLE LEARN TO READ, AS I SAID ITS ABOUT DPS COMBOS NOT ABOUT ME BEING A MAGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO NOT MAKE ANOTHER USELESS COMMENT ABOUT ME BEING A MAGE.

I understand healers will make points about why this isn't right, fair enough. But im only stating FACTS most 2v2s at the highest rating are healer/dps combos, that is because a healer/dps is better than dps/dps in most cases due to the fact that healers are overpowered. They didnt design the game for healing bonuses to match spell damage bonuses.

Quote Originally Posted by Phixor
    Yeah the less than 100 armor increase on items will surely outrule hunters / rogues / warriors (just to name the typical zerg-classes) damage as they have more than 1k armor penetration + executioner.
    Please find me all those warriors and hunters in dps/dps combos in 2200 rated 2v2s pls ......................

that is because a healer/dps is better than dps/dps in most cases due to the fact that healers are overpowered.
    It's because common sense is overpowered.
    DPS/DPS teams rely on stupid amounts of burst to kill someone in seconds.
    It's a healers job to prevent that.
    If you can't get your head around the fact that is what healers were designed for you have serious problems.

Not to mention if you'd ever actually played a healer in the arena you would know clearly that they are far from overpowered.

Next time you're going to make a stupid thread like this atleast do some reaseach on it before you post and make yourself look silly.

Quote Originally Posted by halicraft
    Extra armor and healing bonuses will far outway weapon dps in S4

you fail hard man, as a druid with warry in 2s, i have rlly very very big luck if i survive dps from rogue and mage till warr don't kill something ...
    On the end of the sixth day, god said: "Not enough mana!"

OP,

Do you by chance have

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=34473

Equipped?

How does healer/dps being better than dps/dps make healers overpowered anyway?

By that logic cant I just say that healer/dps being better than healer/healer makes dps overpowered.

Also how can you say healers should be fixed by removing MS type debuffs but reducing thier healing by 30%? You know that means healers are gonna be harder to kill right? I guess you 2v2 with a rogue? maybe you should ask him to go train wound poison.

The whole idea that healers are scaling more than dps is pretty retarded anyway, especially for melee dps since its blatantly the other way around.

Another pvp suggestion that will fail hard at pve - no thx please.

Yes mages are maybe not in the best position at the moment in pvp, but to blame the healers for that is a bit out of order.

Quote Originally Posted by halicraft

Firstly my name is Jane, so you would guess i was madam? secondly you don't know anything about me so you just slag people off for no reason? Thirdly my thread is about dps combos, so dont you think my partner is also dps?? (healer/mage combos dont run so well)

You sir are quite the idiot !!
    Dude. Stop making female WoW players look bad. You are a horrible representation and I already run into enough people that instantly assume I'm a bad player because I'm a female before they even play with me. It's females like you who whine about ridiculous things and think you are so pro when you clearly don't even utilize all of your class abilities that cause this stereotype to happen. Stop failing. Or if you ARE going to fail, then stop making up excuses and blaming it on other classes or game mechanics for your lack of skill.

Mages are bad in 2s, mages can't solo healers. Welcome to WoW.