Resist Gear For Enhancement Shamans?

I'll keep it short..I'm just wondering what, if any, resist gear I should invest in for end game raid content as an Enhancement Shaman.
    Failure to evolve is failure to us all.

Re: Resist Gear For Enhancement Shamans?

You would only need the SR gear for Mother Shah'Raz, but since that's the 7th boss of BT, I think you're in the clear for now.

We're progressing fairly quickly with many great players so hopefully we're not too far off! Either way, thank you..I'll definatly get SR gear in preparation.
    Failure to evolve is failure to us all.

IF your guild is lucky, you'd have to look just for a headpiece or a breast with sresi on it. The shadow resi gear used in BT is crafted with the infamous "Hearts of Darkness" and if you got plenty of them to drop, you can build almost your entire resi gear with those items.

As a shaman you should be set with your fire, frost, and nature resist totems. Given that you will need shadow resist for bt, if your grinding 10+ badges of justice a day, you can get a shadow resist set form the badge vender in shat.

Quote Originally Posted by rawrform
    As a shaman you should be set with your fire, frost, and nature resist totems. Given that you will need shadow resist for bt, if your grinding 10+ badges of justice a day, you can get a shadow resist set form the badge vender in shat.
    thats fire?

the sres set used in BT is crafted when your friendly/honoured with ashtongues
    Lag - Network related. High server response time, stop downloading.
    Low FPS - Your computer can't keep up with the game - buy a better one

Dalaran doesn't lag (often) your pc just sucks.

RIP Paul Gray