Banish Focus target and none focus at the same button

Hi. i hope this is the right room for posting this.

Im looking for a banish macro that IF i got a focus target it will banish it again and if i dont it will banish my curent target.

I hope you understand me..

Thx in advance.

Re: Banish Focus target and none focus at the same button

This is probably slightly wrong, but on the right lines for what you need... someone with a better knowledge of macros will clean it up I am sure, if Banish has a slightly different spell name then change it obviously ;x

Code:
    /cast [target=focus, exists] Banish; Banish
    /p Banishing %t now.

The end result, if you cast banish ... it will banish the focus, else it will just banish the current target. As I said, it's probably slightly wrong, but you get the idea.

edit: If you wanted something slightly different, to have the power banish two targets. You could throw in a: [modifier:alt/ctrl/shift] -- so you'd banish the focus on alt-click and target on a straight click too, if you wanted too!

Quote Originally Posted by mrfinch
    This is probably slightly wrong, but on the right lines for what you need... someone with a better knowledge of macros will clean it up I am sure, if Banish has a slightly different spell name then change it obviously ;x

Code:
    /cast [target=focus, exists] Banish; Banish
    /p Banishing %t now.

The end result, if you cast banish ... it will banish the focus, else it will just banish the current target. As I said, it's probably slightly wrong, but you get the idea.

edit: If you wanted something slightly different, to have the power banish two targets. You could throw in a: [modifier:alt/ctrl/shift] -- so you'd banish the focus on alt-click and target on a straight click too, if you wanted too!
    Thx i will try this.. =)

*edit* it workt like i wanted it thx m8

Here's what I use, you might find it useful.

#showtooltip
    /cast [target=focus,modifier:shift.btn:2][btn:2]Banish(Rank 1)
    /stopmacro [btn:2]
    /cast [target=focus,modifier:shift][]Banish

This macro will:
    If you're holding shift, it will banish your focused target, if not; your regular target.
    Left click is regular banish, Right click is rank 1 (20 seconds instead of 30).

If you're using the macro posted by mrfinch, I recommend using 'nodead' instead of exists, reason being that exists will still be 'true' after your focus target would be dead, whereas 'nodead' would go on banishing your regular target if your focuses target were dead.

Ok.. thx..