Season 4 and battlemaster trinkets?

Is there either any change of price, or new battlemaster trinkets on the s4 vendors on test server? I'm pretty much capped for honor, and figure I might as well buy one of those trinkets now unless it changes.

- Rhaal

Re: Season 4 and battlemaster trinkets?

I believe the price was lowered, I haven't been on PTR since yesterday though, so I can't recall exactly.

Thank you, if anyone could check up on it and let me know what the new price is (if there is a new price) it would be much appreciated - I can't download PTR patch (is it even up in Europe?)

- Rhaal

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaal
    Thank you, if anyone could check up on it and let me know what the new price is (if there is a new price) it would be much appreciated - I can't download PTR patch (is it even up in Europe?)

- Rhaal
    Yes it is open in europe, I have been only looking at the S2 honnor set, was exactly the same price as the S1 honnor. No notable big changes on honnor side without a few trinkets and the S2 I think. Havent been looking at the arena vendor, this is a crap type of game to me.
    SpamBayes (first bayesian antispam for WoW) Broker_CPU (addons and client specs)

Battlemaster trinkets are valued at 30k honor and 40x AV marks. There is no upgrade trinket for them in S4, however medallion of the alliance/horde is upgraded to have 45 resi and now costs 40k honor to buy.

I would buy the battlemasters now if you havent already, reguardless of if it were cheaper or not in S4.
    Reason being that you're not going to replace it in S4, and you have enough time to get back to being capped before it comes out. Saves you time in the long run.
    I'd buy the vindicators ring too if you havent already aswell.

Thanks for the answers guys