3v3 Warrior/rogue/???

I was going to make a 3v3 arena team with rogue/warr/druid setup, but rogue insisted that it is easier to come higher up in the brackets faster if we did 3v3 with a holy paladin instead. He said that we etc dont need so mutch comunication when we play warr/rouge/pally.

So what u guys think? Pally or druid?

Btw..On our server it freaking hard to find good resto druids, but to find good geared pallys is mutch easier.

Re: 3v3 Warrior/rogue/???

pally druid and shaman are fine. druid probably will be the best overall, but the other 2 will most likely be faster games.

Both has its + and -.
    At my server it's nearly impossible to find a skilled resto druid, but there are lots of unskilled good geared ones..
    Try both of them, imo, go for a holy paladin. If you meet a setup with a mage, you will most likely be Polymorphed all the time if you're with a druid -frozen... and such too.

you will have advantages and disadvantages for each healer you choose,

what i can say, is that against RMP well played, you will have a little chance with pally, almost no one with druid
    considering the numbers of RMP teams, this might help

there is also so many 2heals/War, against who... none of your combos have a chance

ever thought taking a Restocham ? DPriest or even SP ? for offensive dispelling ?

Deleted

To put it blunt: There are lots of druid rogue warriors at HIGH ratings. There are ZERO paladin/shammy rogue warriors at HIGH ratings. If you're serious about your rating, go with a druid.

Dont think u can go pally/warror/rogue at higher ratings ?

Ofc it's possible..

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Rankiz
    Dont think u can go pally/warror/rogue at higher ratings ?
    Depends what you mean by higher. I'd say 2000 is doable, but say like 2300? No. Paladins just suck too hard in 2's and 3's. It might be easier at beginning with your pally being able to bubble when he gets nuked while you nuke their healer, but against actually good opponents pally healers just fail.

if u go with pally... 2k wont be too hard i think, assuming that you all have decent gear and skill
    if u want to go beyond that (eg. 2200, or glad title) - then u'll need a very skilled paladin^^
    oh and tell your rogue m8 that you wont ever get your 2k rating without communication... its the most important thing in arena imho

Given the ludicrous number of rmp teams in 3v3 i would seriously think about keeping the paladin. You will have little to no chance of beating rmp teams with a druid , and zero with a shaman. With a paladin if you're rogue is really good you have a fighting chance vs. rmp.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by maksi.
    if u go with pally... 2k wont be too hard i think, assuming that you all have decent gear and skill
    if u want to go beyond that (eg. 2200, or glad title) - then u'll need a very skilled paladin^^
    oh and tell your rogue m8 that you wont ever get your 2k rating without communication... its the most important thing in arena imho
    Indeed, good luck getting anywhere if your teammates are going with that kind of attitude. "We won't need communication" lol. I still don't get why all these people are saying get a paladin... so far I have seen NONE pally rogue warrior combos at high rating, but LOTS of them with a druid.

http://armory.wow-europe.com/team-in...=SCRUB+EXPRESS

OH, OH! That's a good battlegroup as well etc so they can do well, I do trust that they gotta overcome some more obstacles than they would with a druid though!
    Arenas are fun. If you disagree, you can fuck off.